It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Losing civilities not to offend Transgenders

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

There will be many straight perverted men going to jail with your statement and a lot of angry women.
edit on Wed Jan 25 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by VinylTyrant removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
When you hold extreme views such as yours probably best to be upfront about it, could make people very uncomfortable.

link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Wow it's civil rights just went back 100 years. How does someone's sexuality or choice of dress destroy moral fabric, surely spewing hatred at them is far worse and immoral behaviour. Why do you even think it's any of your business? Sure you're not in the closet? You certinaly doth protest too much.

The only people against it are religious extremists, they're the ones who need their heads checking, imaginary sky friends should not impinge on others freedoms.
edit on Wed Jan 25 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

That's right. These snowflakes are out of control, I don't hardly even recognize my country anymore.

Honestly I see it as a true threat to society and our Republic

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Cool

I love being scapegoated as a good hearted Christian and having other people's sick ideas forced down my throat. Do it in the privacy of your own home, else you got no reason but to get your head checked.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Best part about people being an open extremist on any side is one's douchery is easily recognized and provides support for their opposing viewpoints. As a transgender bisexual I welcome all the open extreme hostility I see in the thread towards gays and transgenders. Please continue.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Cool

I love being scapegoated as a good hearted Christian and having other people's sick ideas forced down my throat. Do it in the privacy of your own home, else you got no reason but to get your head checked.

There's certainly nothing good hearted or Christian in your attitudes, what about turn the other cheek? Why should you be allowed to enforce your beliefs on others lives and tell people what they can and cannot wear? Priests, Bishops and Popes all wear dresses y'know.

Just because you believe in fairy tales doesn't mean everyone else should loose their rights.
edit on 25-1-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen
Same can be said of your weird Christianity, its ok in your own home don't force your bigoted views on others.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

It doesn't mean I have to acknowledge their delusions.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
American Christianity is so weird. Its scary to read about it.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Im polite to EVERYONE. I dont care if I hate you, I will be polite as I beat you half to death. I am polite to those I disagree with. Its not hard at all... and you can uphold your own beliefs as an example and not by being rude and pushy. WHen I dont know what to call someone.. I simply ASK. WHen Im in a bathroom I dont tend to check everyone out, so its not an issue for me... and I dont do public bathrooms anyway! LOL!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

Yeah, and how far are they going to take it? What's next? Slippery slopes always end up in a crash. Would you want to be fined $500.00 just because you "misgendered" someone??

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Then I would have to complain and sue.

I am a she and that would be discriminatory towards me and MY preferences.

I would be deeply offended.

But again, what they want is the chance to "include" by excluding everyone.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant
Who gives a # about clothes its just fashion, you probably think women who wear trousers are sick in the head as well, should be taken to church and have the demon beaten out if them.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I don't tend to check in the public bathrooms either. It's when the bathroom in question happens to be a changing room/locker room that you sort of can't help but notice.

link   

It doesn't mean I have to acknowledge their delusions.

I guess you missed science classes on the male and female brain then as they're not delusions, it's human biology. Unlike beleiving in sky gods or thinking spewing hate at people over the way they like to dress or sexual orientation is inkeeping with the teachings of Christ.

link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen
That's what they said about women getting the vote.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join