It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Losing civilities not to offend Transgenders

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Awwww thank you. I try to maintain a level head on most things. But we all fail occasionally I know I have.

Is a very important issue to me though, so I try to keep a level head on it. There's enough crazies out there doing enough damage to the cause by going to extremes.

I'm just doing my part to represent that there's many of us who aren't the loud obnoxious ones you hear about. Honestly what annoys me is how often a big deal is made out of something and the people screaming and making a big deal about it aren't even transgender, but are instead social justice warriors making demands most of us aren't even asking for and as a result making us look worse by association.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I could be wrong, but to me it seems that most trans people want what everyone does; fair access to obs, housing, to not be attacked for who they are, etc. They don't want special privileges that say its against the law to hurt their feelings. Its social justice warriors that are looking for a fight that push these issues.

This is certainly true for me, and social justice warriors claiming to speak for me and my needs and getting it all wrong piss me off.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
IMO...if gays couple together then trannies should couple together. Leave the rest of the normal world alone and you won't have issues.

I don't mind the choices people make of who they want to be with. That is your own choice so take the bad with the good. But the moment TG people make up some BS story and pretend something from the get-go they are not...that is a big no-no and it is for this reason why most, not all, TG people are frowned upon or hated on.

(post by VinylTyrant removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
Nothing to do with being pc, but having your opinion is quite a big thing, what's the point in some woman going on a date with you only to find out you hold this opinion when it goes against what she believes.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

It has to do with your comments, which are ignorant, hateful and bigoted. Trump supporters who aren't ignorant hateful and bigoted should be angry with you and people like you for giving the rest of them a bad reputation (deplorables ring a bell?).

But, I see you got a lot of stars for your post, so I'm assuming many of the Trump supporters here agree with your ignorance, hate and bigotry.

Carry on.

(post by Mousygretchen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

So I take it you didn't vote for the big guy, huh?
It's ok. They're must always be opposition.
This is not North Korea.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Most transgender people are hated. Jesus you come out with some weird stuff. I don't believe that is true at all.

(post by VinylTyrant removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by VinylTyrant removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

No, it's always been like this--You just haven't noticed until now.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Why is it men that are so obssessed with who gets to use women's bathrooms.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Why do you have to be extreme-leftist to have basic human compassion? The majority on the left or right are nice enough not to allow people personal freedom - I thought the US was meant to be land of the free? What next? Jailing all homosexuals?
edit on Wed Jan 25 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

(post by Mousygretchen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
Nothing to do with being pc, but having your opinion is quite a big thing, what's the point in some woman going on a date with you only to find out you hold this opinion when it goes against what she believes.

It is about being truthful in beliefs. And if she judges she me for that then that is HER problem, not mine. At the end of the day if she accepts me for who I am then I am good with it. Life goes on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join