It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is having an EXCELLENT first working day!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
(post by visitedbythem removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

And also - he put a freeze on all federal hiring other than military!

Spicer explained (although its obvious) that this is part of Trump's promise to reduce spending.
He said that Americans are working hard, sometimes two jobs, and paying taxes, just to watch government wasting their hard earned money.
Spicer said that ends now. They have every department reviewing where they can cut spending.

GO Trump!!

(post by Shamrock6 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
A reminder that this is NOT the Mud Pit.

As such remember that this is not the forum trollery in all it's mudslinging forms. So keep it civil, refrain from personal attacks, etc. and so on. Also, keep in mind that posts removed for political trollery automatically count as TWO warnings.

As usual, do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You just ask to many questions. Why do you think you need to know why?

Your full of hate and logic.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Personally, I don't think Trump is having an excellent day. I think he's doing the job and doing it adequately so far. Not great, not bad.

That was my best case scenario upon placing my vote for him.

I was disappointed to see you leave that thread, was turning into some great reading!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Think about what has happened in just one day.

Duh! Don't tell me...Oh! yus...I bet he had an excellent day...Jeez that hurt my head with all that thinking.

Oh! and he met the union guys...the New Yoik ones you mean? To be sure now, they and Donald go back a long ways. In fact I think they even invested in a brown envelope factory at one time, or was it any time?...I'm not sure my head hurts again.

Well good luck to old fecking Donald, he had a hard time for a while...now he is on a real winner !

edit on 23-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Man he got more done in his first day than Obama did in his first two years.

edit on 23-1-2017 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

I don't care what presidential things he does! He's disrespectful to the identity I've constructed!. I miss Obama...

::retreats to safe space::

Soooo...........

You are a left handed Mexican of indeterminate gender who wants Sharia law for everyone and wants to have an abortion despite the fact you have testicles and no womb then?

I'm not frugal, just economically conscious. Wtf am I supposed to do with all my abortion coupons in the future!? I plan on making a LOTTA mistakes..

Not my president!

P.s. /sarcasm

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Just the two? You mean two terms correct?
edit on 23-1-2017 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

But the *REAL* issue will be:

When did Trump play golf first compared to Obama's first golf day ?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Personally, I don't think Trump is having an excellent day. I think he's doing the job and doing it adequately so far. Not great, not bad.

That was my best case scenario upon placing my vote for him.

I was disappointed to see you leave that thread, was turning into some great reading!

Right? I don't expect miracles from him, and don't know why anybody else does to be honest. I don't get what all the hullabaloo is on either side, whether its best day ever/worst day ever.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

IMO each side has a lot invested emotionally. It would shatter egos to see it all go south. I knew full well what I was voting for and what I was keeping out. Some saw messiahs in politicians or corporation owners. That is scary.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Tardacus

But the *REAL* issue will be:

When did Trump play golf first compared to Obama's first golf day ?

Don't be daft, he'll end up with three humps and two frozen shoulders building that wall...golf impossible.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I don't expect miracles from him, and don't know why anybody else does to be honest..

Well your wrong on that count, I got it from the horses mouth, (the missus) that he got some holy water in church on friday, put it into a bottle, took it to one of his golf courses and put it in the ponds there. It just happened that a disabled man in a wheelchair was nearby, and the missus said Donald got a message from God to wheel the man in the wheelchair into the water for five minutes, so he did, (Donald didn't mind ) anyway when he pulled the man out, would you believe it...the wheelchair had a new set of tyres!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Would the US president be considered a NEET? He is technically not employed by anyone.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Heruactic

The president is employed by US citizens.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

LOL - wanna see a pattern......

Obama administration couldn't do to ISIS in Syria in 18 months what Putin did to them in 96 hours.

Obama administration couldn't do for US citizens in 8 years what Trump did in 24 hours.

The Ctrl-leftist politicians of the United States are not interested in making America great, they are obsessed with stripping her of sovereignty and handing her to the UN for deconstruction - Soro's agenda 101.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Think about what has happened in just one day.

You had all this doom and gloom about crowd size from the media and today:

President Trump met with Executives like Elon Musk and talked about tax reform.

President Trump made liberals look silly by meeting with union bosses. Obama was supposed to be a friend to workers but barely met with these people. Trump had them in the Oval office clapping and then coming out and praising Trump. THINK ABOUT THE OPTICS!

These people represent millions of workers in places like Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. The Democrats are in deep trouble in what was once called the blue wall.

Sean Spicer is getting praised by people like Bill Press.

Trump protected life of the unborn and pulled out of TPP with Executive Orders.

He had a good talk with the leader of Egypt.

WOW!!!!

Definitely agree with everything except the "protecting the life of the unborn" considering that many people who get abortions do so because they will not be able to give the child a good life (especially in war torn, disease-ridden, 3rd world countries). So yes I agree - but he brought religion into politics by doing that. And the cutting off of aid wasn't just for abortion but helping future parents in general.

Trump needs to keep religion out of the picture.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
As a libertarian who didn't like either:

Trump has my support now by killing the TPP.

I'm now cautiously optimistic.

Hope he does not freeze LEGAL immigration, however. I'm processing visa to get my wife and son from Philippines to the USA right now - half way through the process.

That is my biggest fear with Trump.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join