It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 Is a Wake-Up Call.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
what do 3's mean really I'm not just saying this ,3's have been poping up everywhere and I swear to god that I looked at the clock when I was writing this and it said 3:33am ,I even told my mother about this months ago...wierd!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Many years ago, I woke up several times during the night to see my digital clock displaying the same digits.

In fact I woke up at 11:11, 12:12, 1:11, etc until 4:44 (I must have missed 5:55).

Strange but true.

Explain that one.

ê¿ê

[edit on 18-1-2005 by sozzledboot]

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
explain this to me, I have noticed the 11's too, 9:11, 11:11, 7:11
so I changed my clock and had it set 5 minutes fast, but I still see the 11's, so I switched back to the right time and 11's again. Now I have the clock in my car set 5 minutes fast and the house correct and I notice the 11's on both clocks...what gives?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Now I have the clock in my car set 5 minutes fast and the house correct and I notice the 11's on both clocks...what gives?

That's amazing. There's a mathematical improbability experiment that you can use to determine if these numbers are coming up more frequently than chance dictates. Set every clock in your house and car to the same time and set a timer to alert you every minute for 24 hours. When the timer goes off, check every clock to see what the numbers are. Keep note of the numbers each time and after 24 hours add up the number of times 11 appeared. Divide that number by the number of clocks observed and then divide that number by 24 and let us know the result.

:@

[edit on 18-1-2005 by mythatsabigprobe]

This is supposed to be a joke btw, I can't get the smiley face things to work.

[edit on 18-1-2005 by mythatsabigprobe]

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This topic caught my attention. I have heard of this phenomenon a few months ago. But first, let me explain my sleep schedule for the past few days.

I am a typical internet junkie. I stay up all night, sleep till the late hours of the afternoon, and sometimes not at all. I would be unwakeable by any man made alarm. (Or in my case, the 4 alarms placed strategically around my room) For the past week, I have been amazed by the power of the mind. Sometimes you feel like the world is without magic. That meditation and hypnosis are new age mumbo jumbo. I'm not saying that is my opinion, but it is easy to feel that way.
However, I started going to sleep during normal hours with the mantra "I'm going to wake up at " as my sole thought in the darkness of the night.

I open my eyes and stare at the clock. Everything is blurry. I stare harder. I can make out numbers. I panic at the thought of oversleeping. I rub my eyes. It comes into focus, and I sit up in panic at the oncoming explosion. 7:59 changes to 8:00 before my very eyes and my clock radio, stereo, television, and computer power up in a triumphant boom.

The next night, I use the same mantra, with the same effects. 7:59 ---> 8:00 before my very eyes. The same thing has been happening every night this week. This is an unprecedented period in my life.

~~~~~~~~~
Now let me get back on topic
~~~~~~~~~

I believe strongly in the power of the mind. So I will try an experiment. I will attempt to train my mind to subconciously becon me to look at the clock at 11:11 and other significant times in the same mantric meditative hypnotic fashion. I am confident that I will see results. Just reading this post might be enough to trigger it. Maybe one of the following will happen.

I. I will see 11:11 and other significant times for a different reason than the others.
II. I will indoctrinate myself into whatever destiny is in store for the other "Viewers"
III. Nothing.

I will post my progress each night.

Until next time.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
ok i know about this too and its freaks me out fuly. since the tragity of sept 11... i always see 9:11 on clocks... im starting to get used of it now but ONLY since the event of 9/11 have i been seeing it...

also for a lite while like around a month long period about 6 months ago i was waking up a 2:34am.... it was annoying me to hell. i belive it had something to do with the human body and has a perfect scientific explanation.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
i see 11:11 and 2:22 all the time...to the point where i see 11:11 every night and 2:22 about 3 times a week...

then there's all the times that weren't clock related

probably means nothing though...what if we're using the wrong system of time to interpret meaning such as this?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
WOW

Ok, i have also had 11:11 expirences but thats not why I'm posting... for me the number is not 1111 but rather 39 (13x3)

For 13 years now i have been plagued/aware "whatever" with the number 39. It too started with the "everytime I look at the clock" and thats when I first became aware of the number... since then its everywhere/everyday.

Once i started looking into this number thats when things got wierd. For example: I grew up in town whos latitude is 39Degrees, My first corporate job was in a town w/ latitude 39Degrees, and i just for the first time checked the long & lat from this job I'm currently at... go figure 40.3 degrees latitude!!! i'd say damn near 39!!

Also, the house i bought ... address "39 _____ Drive", When doing numerology and adding up my name the result is 39, of coarse this gets added together and = 12, which must be added together and resolves at 3. The license plate on my car has 39 in it. Anyhow, the list goes on.

I have done alot of research on this number and derivitives of this number and have uncovered many interesting facts... some good... some not.

I try and NOT committ myself to any one belief as what this number may or may not mean. I will say that I will be turning 39 in 2013. Hmmm... does that number look familar to anyone?? My wife is worried thats when I'm going to die!! (Yea great! thanx for the encouraging words sweetheart!) Anyway- draw your own conclusions... but I would like some opinions on this...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I've been seeing 11:11 and 1:11 for a few years and spent a lot of time searching for it's meaning and I believe it's a wake up call from the soul, a message to look for and persue your life's purpose. For anyone trying to figure it out, what I do is when I see the 1's (and other repeating numbers) I take a moment to focus on what I'm doing, thinking, and feeling, and look for a pattern. I see it as a sign that I need to change my perception of things, to not get so caught up in life's dramas, and that I need to shift my thinking to gain a better understanding of this life.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by carbon_black
ok i know about this too and its freaks me out fuly. since the tragity of sept 11... i always see 9:11 on clocks... im starting to get used of it now but ONLY since the event of 9/11 have i been seeing it...

also for a lite while like around a month long period about 6 months ago i was waking up a 2:34am.... it was annoying me to hell. i belive it had something to do with the human body and has a perfect scientific explanation.

I bet you anything you wouldnt have said anything about see 9:11 on your clock before the tragic events that happened.

I still cant beleive so many people are convinced that there is some kind of conspiracy over these numbers you're all seeing on your clocks.

The only reason you find it wierd is because its a pattern and your brain simply remembers it better than some other random time. What you are all failing to account for is all the other times u've looked at a clock or watch and it didnt show "11:11" or "12:12" etc etc. Your are only recognizing and remembering the patterned numbers.

Talk about denying ignorance....geez...i cant beleive all of you

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I do notice numbers matches 11:11 1:11 2:22 3:33 I notice 2:22 more than anything latley. I have a feeling though that its We have been taught since we were children to match things that are alike. Ex. When you see people do you notice them as much as you would notice a 2 twins. When you see people do the same thing at the same time, you notice it more than normal actions.

Seems to me its more likley that we are trained to spot and match patterns as children I am sure there is a reason in nature that this sense makes sense .

Remember the game memory?

Edit
LOL see what I am talking about the above post posted at the same time and we thought the same thing. Matching pattern =)

[edit on 24-1-2005 by ShiftTrio]

[edit on 24-1-2005 by ShiftTrio]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
In the past, I did notice 11:11 and other similar times a lot. Though that ended years ago only returning once I saw this post. Obviously having this idea brought up perhalps made me notice them more.

Though the strange thing is that since none of the clocks in my house are set to exactly the same time, I only notice it when my bedroom clock reads it. I would agree with the thought that it could be your subconcious doing this or somthing.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by Lethys]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
is 8:43 a call to arms ?
is 2:19 a call to peace ?
is 5:55 a call to drink ?
is 10:10 a call to make love ?

I'm confused........does anyone have the intruction book on how the universe communicates with digital clocks ? and wouldn't e-mail be better ?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ms_Bhavn
I had the 11:11 happen to me for awhile ....now, twice I have received a phone call and the caller ID# was 111-111-1111. I tried to call the number back, no such number. I suspose it was made from a computer.

Has this happened to anyone?

I'm figuring it is just a weirdo, been getting strange calls.

I'm so glad that you brought this up. I was just getting ready to talk about this, when I read your post. In my previous post, I stated that I had been seeing 11:11 and 1:11 for several years now. So, 2 nights ago, I was in the grocery store, and my ticket said 11:11. I told the cashier everywhere I look I see 11:11. She and the lady in line behind me both got excited and said, I got a call that was from 111-111-1111, and I said, "So did I!" Are other people receiving this call? What does it mean? I'm still seeing, 11:11 morning, noon and night.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hey my dad stopped the microwave before it ran out its timer today. Guess what the display said. 11:11

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I was listening to a psychic a while ago and he said that seeing certain numbers over and over again is a sign from your guardian angel/energy/being, e.g. she/he/it's trying to get your attention for some reason...
Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
i am amazed with this website, i'm just glad people experience the same things as me, 2 years ago i actually wrote 11:11 on the beak of my baseball hat for goodluck cause i was constantly seeing 11:11 on the clock, i am just glad i'm not the only one

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Thought you might find this interesting if not intriguing RealFlight.

www.nvisible.com...

www.nvisible.com...

According to this author, Solara, the number 11:11 was 'pre-coded' into our DNA prior to our descent into matter. It signifies that "Our time of completetion is near." She and others "opened the doorway to 11:11" in Egypt in 1992 and says that this dimensional doorway will close 11/11/11 (2011). Her books also mention the constellation Orion and the g-d 'An' as being connected to this number.

11:11 is also mentioned as being significant to the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx.

regards
seekerof

A doorway to what? How do we access it? Where did they open this doorway?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
i always see 2:22 , generally at least once a day. I also see 12:34 around 2-3 times a week, and 11:11 the same amount... it freaked me out for a while but now i just totally disregard it, like oh well there it is again.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I think ive seen 11:11 like twice in my life, and it was a couple of month back..

MAYBE 11:11 is all around you, you just have to find it...ish...don't listen to me, its probabaly BS, but here are a couple of examples. Its just a theory i made, dont take it to account too seriously...but you can start searching for it yourself, but as far as i know other numbers dont make 11

Examples:
I just got a total 222 popup blocks(I think 222 already means something)

22/2 = 11
It's 2:45 right now ET

2+4+5 = 11
I'm born on 11/21/88 (I think 88 mean something too):

*Take the first digit of every number 1+2+8 = 11

*Subtract the first two double digits and divide
(21-11 = 10)+(8/8=1) = 11

*The 11th month itself

*To think radical, i could say the day of my birthday, the 21st could means two 1's so that'd make 11

the month of my birthday and that would make 11 11

I can also associate other numbers with my birthday 11/21/88
(11)x(2-1)x(8/8) = 11

((88)/(2*1)) / (1+1) = 22

(8/8) + (2*1) x 11 = 33

(88)/((2*1)+(1+1) = 44

(11)/(2*1) x (8/8) = 5.5

88-21-11 = 66

(88-11)x(2-1) = 77

(88) x (2*1) x (1*1) = 88

(88 + 11) x (2-1)= 99

top topics