It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 Is a Wake-Up Call.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Now that's very interesting

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I don't think its wishful thinking at all. For the past year I have seen 4:44 all the time, everyday. Infact, I wish I knew the meaning of it. I think it has some significance. I also see 3:33 quite often

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
You probaly see it as much as any other number, but you notice it more because it's all the same number or whatever.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
i just followed a taxi tonight that had the 'vanity' license plate, "11ELEVEN", in toronto(2run2, 22, 11:11), ontario.
think about it, naysayers and yaysayers alike.

i remember having doubts about multidimensional reality one day. i thought, "all these unbelievable coincidences are probably just coincidences". i got in my car, and had only driven a few blocks, when i read the license plate, "AREA51B".

i'm not kidding or lying or making this up.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
i just followed a taxi tonight that had the 'vanity' license plate, "11ELEVEN", in toronto(2run2, 22, 11:11), ontario.
think about it, naysayers and yaysayers alike.

i remember having doubts about multidimensional reality one day. i thought, "all these unbelievable coincidences are probably just coincidences". i got in my car, and had only driven a few blocks, when i read the license plate, "AREA51B".

i'm not kidding or lying or making this up.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I understand those who say its just that we notice it more and its been blown out of all proportion in our minds.... maybe it is, but if we try to brainwash ourself with another number would it work the same?

ive had this for as long as i can remember, usually 11.11 or 11.23 or 23. Noticed first hand by me so if anythin i programmed myself., i may wake up, look at the clock and its 11.11. or il recieve a text message at 11.11 or 11.23 etc... dates of awkward or good events in life fallin on those days.. typically!, and i added up my birthdate and get 32.. 3+2=5 so i hear in numerolgy land im a 5 person, i read the 5s profile and voila! dam that is jus like me... not to mention 5 letters in my name brian.. and i was born on a thursday nite, which is the 5th day if sunday is really the 1st day of the week... ? as i heard.. on and on..

i add up my frends b-day who is female but jus like my twin altho still opposite in major 'clashing' ways,, and she is a 23..... (hahaha) dam... like my mirrored soul or somethin.. on and on stuff gos... deeper into 'synchronicity' which is wat others exlain away as coincidence.. which explains nothin cause co'incident's only happen once.. not constantly..

if ur walkin down the road and find 2 coins hed up, its 'probably' likely to be coincidence someone dropped em by accident.. but wen u find loads along the road all heads up, its 'probably' likely someone must have placed them that way? (was it US tho?) if yes.. was it us trapped in our litle human brains.. or our higher spiritual self givin nudges keepin us online? encoded and preset messages from the future or somthin...

jeeezus.....

Because i hear others say its a wake up call to the dna... a reminder of our path and mission, signposts... some see different numbers than others.. and as i write this and think like that i get goosebumps as usual.. u know how it is wen u tingle all over and feel good? usually i take that feelin as truth in watever im readin or seein n hearin n thinkin at the time.. does anybody else get that?

The Universe is all maths so numbers are well important,some people say theyre not but If a triangle isnt equal sided its not a triangle and not gona work as a triangle should.

So anyway...... tryin to find the root cause of why 11.11 keeps showin up.. we can only go so far. In order to even make sense out of a lot we have to have a basic understanding of global thinking n quantum psychology.. quantum physics, we arent all as different as we like to think we think we are.

The earth is also now tilted on a 23 degree axis? and the clock gos to 23 then 00.. no 24... but it wasnt always tilted at 23... and humans ARE 1 with the mind of mother earth... (gaia) tho we act 'out of sync' with it and cause pole shifts that dont need to happen..... (i think) i think i think =) i think 'thinking is just goin on in me!?' and we tune to the thoughts....?

also before the shift maybe people were ambidextrous too.. now due to the shift most people are right handed...? . useless thout but gravitationally logical?

ps.. that crop circle photo, its possible someone purposely made it 11 by 11 in size! and i wana see more fotos of it cause thats the only version i seen..

also the twin towers, it was an 11 ..... ? doorways... endings.. beginnings.. theres meanings to it all,.. 911 ... flight 11 etc... they even beamed 2 lasers into the air.

sun cycles as some guy said.... thats wat its all about.. but thats the phsyical lower dimension of manifestation? god knows about the other planes of being and NON'existence that maybe better than this fake ass backward LIEF!

sory but yknow........ they KNOW,, and we be-LIE-ve wat we arent told and go huntin among ats forums for.

peace

ok quick edit.. maybe some people jus want us to think they know but they are bluffin like hell

[edit on 093030p://46069 by info_junkee]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViNZiNO
I have seen this number for about 2 years now, and for the past 2 years i have been seeing 9:11 some place at least once a day? maybe it is just a subconcius thing? I usely take about 30 secound moment of silence. Strang things have been going on in my head for some time, i stumbeld on this page just today and im egger to look for more answers, and other people who think the same as i do.

I know this post is old...anyway, for the past few months i've also been seeing 9:11 on the clock, morning and night, I also see 12:34, 12:12, 11:11,2 :34

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Gues what i just saw on the news:

A 95 year old Japanese guy breaking the record of 100 meter(running), which he did in 22.4 seconds

Now guess what number he was wearing???? Bet you guessed rigth allready

btw, this news was watched by 1million dutch people alone!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I know my name has 11 letters, Khiem Nguyen (See 11)
My birthday 11/21/1988; these number added up equal = 2020 = 22 (Master Number)
I've been seeing 11:11 a lot on my clock lately and 11+11 = 22

I'm not saying I'm special or anything...I'm just say...that I do believe these are wake up call for "SOME" of us....

I mean think about it, ever since like a gazillion of us heard about some crazy number like 11:11 or like those triple numerical number(ex. 222,444)
I think we all try to figure out how these number impacted our lives, and like others like me its a coincidence that my life has some connection with these numbers...I'm just saying we build an awareness (sense of wake up), and subconciously somehow programmed our mind to search for these numbers....

I mean don't get me wrong...its just a theory....I also like the other wake up call theory too, i mean its so much more interesting....so yea...ill stick with you guys..cuz part of me believes so

[edit on 21-6-2005 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
maybe this eleven eleven thing will describe the brink of ww3. think about it, the last one started with the numerics 1111. maybe the ww3 one willl have 1122.

to certain people that are followed by numbers it can mean that their birthdate consists of a set of numbers which will follow that person throughout their lives. its known and its a part of my life as well

but you know what really freaks me out!? is how my account was made on 11-11-2003!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Let me check... Im turning on the TV...
And its...
401! wait thats nothing.
Im pressing randome #...
And its...
52... nothing
Im , eh
Ill just get back to you on that, but I have been notesing 911 affter it happend

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nlive81

Originally posted by ViNZiNO
I have seen this number for about 2 years now, and for the past 2 years i have been seeing 9:11 some place at least once a day? maybe it is just a subconcius thing? I usely take about 30 secound moment of silence. Strang things have been going on in my head for some time, i stumbeld on this page just today and im egger to look for more answers, and other people who think the same as i do.

I know this post is old...anyway, for the past few months i've also been seeing 9:11 on the clock, morning and night, I also see 12:34, 12:12, 11:11,2 :34

Same, about a year ago it was happpening all the time [911!

[edit on 21-6-2005 by The Surrealist]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Surrealist
Let me check... Im turning on the TV...
And its...
401! wait thats nothing.
Im pressing randome #...
And its...
52... nothing
Im , eh
Ill just get back to you on that, but I have been notesing 911 affter it happend

Did you noticed what you did wrong?

You turned on the tv concsiously, while this is supposed to 'alarm' unconcsiously, so obviously you see nothing Most of the time when you concsiously look for these number.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Dammit, i should have never look at this post. I'm almost sure it's all in our minds now. Ever since i read this thread 11:11 is all i have been noticing. It doesn't seem too significant but everytime i see it, which has been at least 7 times in the last 4 days, i think about this thread. meh.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
OK, if you guys want to believe that people are making it up, because 'it hasn't happened to me, and if it did, I could prove it was coincidence' thats OK. Just don't come posting on here when you do see it, and say, see, I was looking for it, and then I started seeing it.

The significant factor, when sighting 11:11 has been that people really had no intention of looking at the clock, myself I have felt compelled to look before.

11:23 is cool, especially if you see it at night, the 23rd hour, 23rd minute!

I have come across that one quite a bit. But today and the last few days, even random purchases end up with synchronous numbers!
Bought the same juice I often get, and I was ready to pay for it (alone) with a $2 coin (yes, we have those in Canada!), cuz its like a buck fifty... Any way, I give the girl the toonie, and all of a sudden, bling bling bling.
$1.11
The juice is on sale for 89c, I 'm like, 'limited time only' indeed!
Hope thats not the message!

And then today, I bought some CDs and a DVD, and what is the total?
Well, first let me say, it was the movie Fallen, which I think we are all familiar with, that I bought, but I couldn't find Frailty, which was the other movie I was looking for. So any way, why is this significant (other than, the computer said the copy should be there)?

Because it resulted in me not getting the other movie, and so my total for the 'evil trinity' of products (two angry rock CDs as well
)
$66.67

I was like, come on, shave off a penny! In fact, I did the calculations ($57.97 before tax, + 15% Ontario's government+sales tax= $66.6655.

So really, it was $66.666!!! Coincidence? Right, the one time I buy a movie about demons, ha ha ha

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The fact that those who do not have clocks can't see 1111 proves nothing. It is irrelevent and does not in any way prove that there is no significance. It is like saying because I speak English, and in Sudan they speak Swahili, etc., that they cannot receive the same messages as me, like whats for supper. Of course they can, it just arrives in a different way. I don't know whether 1111 means anything but I do feel that it has been over expressed compared to other numbers, at least in my life. But other numbers are also overly apparent, and for me 13 is the most common. But I have no clue why. It is a funny number though, superstitions about floor 13 in buildings, etc. and Friday the 13th, but in my experience it is not in any way an evil number, unlucky, or anything other than just everywhere around me. But I did like finding that crop circle pic with the 1111 in it.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
When i was little and learning to count, the number i was able to count to was 111, which is strange because even though i could easily keep going, i convinced myself that 111 was the highest i could go. Its not 1111, but similar.
Can't say i notice 1111 around me too much, but maybe i will now!

edit for typos.

[edit on 31-7-2005 by PurityOfPeace]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
... funny really... i was just reading this and then looked at the clock... it said 1:11 oh and i always wake up at a full hour or something and a half (1:30 2:30 u get it) unless something wakes me up like my mom or if a phone rings or something... i also woke up at 5:55 and 4:44 and 3:33 for a week (times mixed up somtimes 4:44 somtimes 3:33 somthimes 5:55) and it was like 4 months ago really wierd

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
The fact that those who do not have clocks can't see 1111 proves nothing. It is irrelevent and does not in any way prove that there is no significance. It is like saying because I speak English, and in Sudan they speak Swahili, etc., that they cannot receive the same messages as me, like whats for supper. Of course they can, it just arrives in a different way. I don't know whether 1111 means anything but I do feel that it has been over expressed compared to other numbers, at least in my life. But other numbers are also overly apparent, and for me 13 is the most common. But I have no clue why. It is a funny number though, superstitions about floor 13 in buildings, etc. and Friday the 13th, but in my experience it is not in any way an evil number, unlucky, or anything other than just everywhere around me. But I did like finding that crop circle pic with the 1111 in it.

the original subject title is 11:11 is a wake up call. My POV is that it is just our brains are wired to recognize patterns, not a way for the universe to communicate to us. Assuming the universe had something to say, why can't it just come out and say it ? why direct our attention to digital clocks ?
Is is very relavent if you are an aborigine being left out because you don't have a digital clock. Why are they left out ?

I've asked people in these types of threads to keep a diary to study the phenomena. Would you care to keep a simple log of what time you wake up, etc to see if this is a matter of pattern recognition or something else ?

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
In an effort to centralize discussions about numbers, I started a new thread about numbers and their meanings.
Please add your comments to this "stickied" thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join