It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 Is a Wake-Up Call.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The recurring number in my life is actually 11:23, be it in phone numbers, time i wake up, answers to random equations and what not.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
i guess i'm the only one who hasn't had this happened too.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I think the reason why everyone thinks woah its 11:11!! because looks so different from all the other time during the day. Its all ones!!! Just somethign that stands out. Not like your other boring numbers such as 7:16 or 5:43 or 9:24. 11:11 fills up the all the spaces too. How about other times such as 3:33 or 4:44 or 5:55 those are pretty intersting too!!!! They are all the same numbers just a bit more rare to see than your average 5:35. I dunno what im rambling about

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII After reading this thread I went into my pics to resize a pic to post on this site regarding 1111, and when I changed the dpi to 72 the width showed up as.............11.11 inches. lol

True story, I saved the pic and it is 800 by 600 pixels, and 11.11 in. wide.

[edit on 3/16/2005 by BlackGuardXIII]

So there I was editting a pic that shows 11 11 in a crop circle, and when I set it for the lowest resolution I could get, 72 dpi, and the most standard size 800 by 600...... it comes out as being 8.33 in. high by 11.11 inches wide.
I'm convinced.........of what you ask? Beats me, I'm just convinced.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealFlight

Has anyone else experienced this??

[edit on 18-1-2005 by John bull 1]

more than you can imagine, lately i've caught it every time and i wasn't looking for it, I just happen to glance up right at 11:11

but as to what it means... nothing i suppose such is life

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I dont know about all this, I've read things like this before... for a few months I kept seeing all different porsche models when i would look at the clock.. 9:11 9:44 and 9:59... At first it just started with 9:44, a lot too not just normal amts of times.. then it just branched off from there.. randomly whenever i would look at the clock. then I realized that it was just random and coincidental. So If I could randomly, but most likely subconsiously look at the clock at these times, then I'm sure it can happen with any other number combination.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
First, I had to post this link even though I know it has been posted before. It is the most comprehensive 1111 article I have read.

www.crystalinks.com...

At the same site, you can find this article regarding 9 11.
It may start out with some weak reaches such as the WTC looking like 11, but then it gets rolling....the planners either got really heavily into numerological symbolism and used it as much as they could, or they had a ream of flukey coincidences....one too many imho, or there's something spooky afoot. Below is a copy of the sites list of the main mathematical synchronicities

9 11 = awakening of DNA to the 9 = ending.

Twin Towers, standing side by side, look like the number 11

The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11. Adding this: 9+1+1=11

September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year: 2+5+4=11

After September 11, there were 111 days more to the end of the year.

911 = emergency phone call

119 is the area code to Iraq

New York City has 11 letters.

New York was the 11 state to join the union

Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

'George W. Bush' has 11 letters

Osama Bin Laden's name add up to 11.

The Pentagon consists of 11 letters

The first plane crushing against the Twin Towers was flight #11

Flight # 11 was carrying 92 passengers Adding this number gives us: 9+2=11

Flight # 77 who also hit the towers, was carrying 65 passengers Adding this: 6+5=11

The total number of victims inside the planes were 254: 2+5+4=11

The tragedy of 3/11/2004 in Madrid also adds up to: 3+1+1+2+4=11. It occurred 911 days after 911

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
i started seeing it a whole lot once someone mentioned it to me...we used to just make wishes on 4:44 and such

Lately though I'll catch the last split second of 2:22,11:11,etc...almost like its toying with me now

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
If I remember my occult studies correctly, Aleister Crowley stated that the number of the New Aeon (the new Age, the new world order, age of Horus, take your pick) was 11.
He predicted that WWI would end on 11/11 and it did, or so the story goes.

From Crowley's Book of the Law, stanza 60.

My number is 11, as all their numbers who are of us. The Five Pointed Star, with a Circle in the Middle, & the circle is Red. My colour is black to the blind, but the blue & gold are seen of the seeing. Also I have asecret glory for them that love me.

I can't believe however that you all are going on and on about 11:11 and not 23.
Look that number up if you want to find out some freaky synchronicity and truly trippy coicedences.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well folks i just want to say that 11 became a very magical number in my life as of last week. Since i found out about this nightclub called simply 11. Its in a high riser building, on the 11th floor! The buidling is bout 50m - 200meters and its got the best view of the city at night time!

Amazing, absolutely amazing place!

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
if the universe has something to say, why go about it in such an unreliable, vague ,indirect way ?

the 11:11 thing leaves out those who;
don't have clocks (think sub saharan africa)
don't have digital clocks (11:11 on a wristwatch just isn't the same)
use different numbers (chinese, japanese, russian, etc)
can't tell time (you know who you are)

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I have just recently started to see it frequently. I mean like everyday. What does a lightworker really do though?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
for the past year and especially the past year I always see 4:44. I know it's some sort of cosmic reminder, but I don't know what it is.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
i get it so often i wont even go into it here
im glad someone started a post cause i wanted to.. thanks!

yeh not only 11 11 but it could be 23 23 which is same thing..... i know its about dna encodements... waking up... remembering ur path,,,, ( i jus got goose bumps.. must be rite?) ........

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I always see 10:10 in everything. What does that mean?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
im excited to hear all the good conotations regardings 11:11 i was born at exactly 11:11am and just about all my life also seem to notice the clock when that time appears. i have also never needed an alarm clock to awaken i have since a very young age been able to tell myself what time i need to get up and always awaken at least within 5 minutes of that time either way. and my awake times for work school etc have changed throughout my life. also ive always considered the number 11 to be my lucky number. so maybe im blessed somehow cool!

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been said only read the first few posts. In Ausland 11:11, is the eleventh day of the eleventh month and that we celebrate the end of WW2. I think its WW2. Its also the day I was accepted into the army huhhah!

[edit on 16-6-2005 by Die Trying]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
11:11 is a wakeup call? Sweet in that case I must be special cos I've been allowed to sleep in. I haven't seen 11:11 any more often than any other random time. Sure this isn't just a case of people looking too hard for something that isn't there?

A coupla billion people in the world...you're bound to find "heaps" of people who experience what you experience, it doesn't necessarily denote some deep, dark, hidden meaning or secret
1000 people who experience the same thing as you out of say, 10,000,000 is a very insignificant percentage.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
hah! now i don't know, to me it seems either like some crazy thing and the original poster is right, or its wishful thinking and once we notice something like 11:11, that's all we start to notice. I had just read this post then a while later i went over to my good friend live journal, having completely forgot about this thread, and i posted blah blah, but when i was done i looked at the time of the post and yep.. [15 Jun 2005|11:11pm]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
how does the universe communicate with people who don't have digital clocks ? or don't use our number system ? (Asian, Islamic etc)

what is the go to bed call, 12:12 ?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join