It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 Is a Wake-Up Call.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Here is another little bit of info. on 11:11 entitled:

"11:11 Explanation"
www.angelscribe.com...

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
And also this one entitled:

"Encoded Digital Messages"
www.crystalinks.com...

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 26-6-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I personally think there is something 'more' to numbers. Kind of like what Diva said*which is pretty neat* That there is some connection to us and numbers, especially the ones that seem to pop up all the time! I did a thread a long time ago about a number that popped up in my life all the time and someone did make a pretty valid point. That if you see a number more then once, like on the clock, then you tend to subconsciously look for that number and therefore you will begin to wake up at that time and see it everywhere..simply amazing what the mind can do. Anyway, that's just a thoughts.
Magestica

*I meant more then a few times you awaken to the same number on a clock* of course you'd see every number more then once

[Edited on 6/26/03 by magestica]

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If you struggle with insomnia, then you have a chemical imbalance in your brain, it has nothing to do with your DNA and it can be fixed.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
you'll like this
you may get redirected to the main page. look for the 11:11 link.
read len horowitz's "healing codes for the biological apocalypse".
check out this thread-you'll like this, too. don't give up. follow ALL the links.
i took my "wake up" call, seriously. i went through the 11:11, 12:12, 10:10, 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999. now i see numbers like 1152(12X96), 432, 234, 324, 906, 558. each sequence seems to correspond with a level of willingness to understand in faith.
that solara chick is out there to discredit the whole experience, in my opinion. the same way that michael drosnin is out there to discredit bible codes.
disinfo only makes us stronger by forcing us to dig deeper.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Post Number: 100011

there you go. resonance. harmonics. beautiful.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I went to google and searched for 11:11...

I found a site with a lot of information on numbers and what they mean...What I found had nothing to do with 11, but with 5.

I was born at 5:55 A.M. 1960. It was also interesting that I was an Aries..they sign that goes along with with "555"

Definition:

555 - Fifth Dimension, often associated with a higher energy level;higher level of Christ Consciousness - Aries.

EDIT: After I posted this I happened to look at the clock and it was 2:11 lol Im getting kind of spooked with all theses 11's and 5's showing up everywhere...
So...I was born at 5:55 A.M. in March, which makes me an Aries...now thats a little weird....coincidence? Who knows...

[Edited on 26-6-2003 by Mac223]

EDIT 2: About 1/2 Hour after I posted I looked at the clock on my computer and again, (it happened yesterday, too) It says 2:24...then I slide my mouse to check my internet connection, (since it was going horribly slow)..and it says:

Sent: 11869949
11--99-9
11 is one of those "special numbers" and so is 999 - which means "completion"

It also said:

Recieved: 13196
1-19-6
I know 6 means something just gotta go find out, for now, peace.

-Mac

[Edited on 26-6-2003 by Mac223]

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
isn't the washington monument 555 ft, 5.5 inches high and 55 feet around?
the obelisk represents osiris' phallus. the masons have been privy to this occult information for thousands of years, right back to sumeria, and perhaps even atlantis and lemuria.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Great...so what does that make me, a mason? Like I said, I was born at 5:55 A.M. 1960, also I forgot that the doctors give all new babies tags with numbers on them...mine was 777 which means Return to a higher conciousness....weird how 555 also is related to a "higher Christ Conciousness" Yep..I am pretty spooked right now

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mac223
Great...so what does that make me, a mason? Like I said, I was born at 5:55 A.M. 1960, also I forgot that the doctors give all new babies tags with numbers on them...mine was 777 which means Return to a higher conciousness....weird how 555 also is related to a "higher Christ Conciousness" Yep..I am pretty spooked right now

i don't think it makes you like a mason. i think masons have been in the know about this stuff for thousands of years.
i would say a gun is just a gun, it is the intent and karma of the user which is the real issue.
i would say the same of christ consciousness.
we have been led to believe in a christ and an anti-christ, god and the devil, good and evil.
yet is not our free will and our choices what really matters to each of us on our individual journeys?
i believe things are quite simple really. reap what you sow.
jesus said if you follow two rules, you cannot sin.
love god. love thy neighbor as thyself.
i'd be spooked in a good way if i were you.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Oh I am, I think it is pretty cool that I have all these numbers related to all this other stuff in my life...maybe I was sent a mission or something? Ya never know...

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I have seen this number for about 2 years now, and for the past 2 years i have been seeing 9:11 some place at least once a day? maybe it is just a subconcius thing? I usely take about 30 secound moment of silence. Strang things have been going on in my head for some time, i stumbeld on this page just today and im egger to look for more answers, and other people who think the same as i do.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   
After looking at the websight given above, i seen the date (starting on January 11, 1991) MY BIRTH DAY is january 11, 1984 , this is kind of stang and i would like to talk more with some1 with more knowlege

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by diva
Although I have not personally experienced the 11:11 phenomena, however, my boyfriend has experienced this for many years now. According to the research I have done about this, it appears that this phenomena involves some sort of "mission" that an individual has signed up for in a previous life. This"mission," involves the task of the lightworkers. According to the lightworker theory, these people were incarnated (or reincarnated) from an alternate plane, i.e., parallel universe. Also according to this theory, the purpose of the "lightworker" is to act as a catalyst in order to bring about a significant change in the conscious thought of mankind, hence, a re-awakening of the human spirit. Popular thought dictates that the mission of the lightworkers is to bring "light" into our present-day world and to maintain it.

According to the studies involving the Mayan culture, mankind can activate his/her innate psychic abilities, thereby transcending the laws of physics. As a result of this theory, it is believed by some that the Mayans aquired the ability to "vibrate" at a higher energy level, above that which any other culture has yet to achieve. One of the most prominent theories involving the "disappearance" of the Mayan people is the theory that they aquired the ability to "vibrate" at a high frequency level that subsequently resulted in their ability to reach the next level of existence. This concept has been reverberated throughout the studies involving the disappearance of the Mayan culture.

=========================================

I totally understand the above and have reposted it in its entirety due to its importance in knowing reality. I am aware of this through personal knowledge and have only personal experience nothing tangible or material. No www. sites to place your faith in.

TUT

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I don't notice 11:11 much, but I always notice 4:52 PM and all other things 452. My address even has 452 in it. And, what do you know...I'm posting this at 4:52 PM...while listening to a song that's 4 minutes and 52 seconds long.

I have noticed 11:11 before, though, but I pretty much stuck it in the back of my mind with a "Hmm, that's interesting." to myself.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
man i notice1111 a lot to it is weird

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   
it was of course the eleventh minute of the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month that the first world war armistice was signed, so it certainly has significance. May be an affinity to the number shows something from a past life????

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoganCale
I don't notice 11:11 much, but I always notice 4:52 PM and all other things 452. My address even has 452 in it. And, what do you know...I'm posting this at 4:52 PM...while listening to a song that's 4 minutes and 52 seconds long.

LoganCale,

Have you thought about the fact that all three digits, 4,5,2, add up to 11? Hmmm...

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
To be honest I've never had any wierd experiences with 1111, even when I try and notice references to it I fail miserably. So I don't think it extends to everyone. Well, not me at least.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yes, it happens to me a lot, seems very interesting. Its as if we're trying to wake up from a very convincing dream. Even though I can't understand everything that happens to me, I'm beggining to accept it as a returning to the nature of things. Nature is sacred to me, nothing would make me happier than being closer to our roots.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join