It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The time stamps of 4chan dont make any sense. Mother Jones even reported on this a tad on Oct 30. 4chan's earliest post was Nov 1 16.

The person in quesition from 4chan, rick Wilson, denies he had anything to do with this as well.

Something is missing

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: raymundoko

So just provide some links real quick from legit news. I'm sure t shouldn't be too hard with how prevalent you say it was. I've searched several ways and can't find a link from a major news site propagating the hoax. They seem to denounce it.

It's true. As far as I can tell, both WaPo and New York Times are reporting on Buzzfeed's behavior and the subsequent debate about ethics, rather than the allegations themselves.

I think even the corrupted media know that this one is a step too far and are distancing themselves from Buzzfeed and CNN. This info has been around for a while and no one has been able to confirm any of it.

CNN took the extraordinary step of using a source who told them that a summary of the information had been provided in an intelligence briefing to Trump to give them cover for releasing details they knew they could not confirm.

"we're just reporting that a briefing was given, not on whether the content was real"... yeah, sure.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

to me the fact that the story was even presented to Trump and Obama is news.

It implies how dumb the CIA is.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
The time stamps of 4chan dont make any sense. Mother Jones even reported on this a tad on Oct 30. 4chan's earliest post was Nov 1 16.

The person in quesition from 4chan, rick Wilson, denies he had anything to do with this as well.

Something is missing

The Nov 1 post says tthat they had already made up this story and spread it. Hence before Nov 1, like maybe on Oct 30 or before that.

Rick Wilson is not a 4 chan member. He is who the 4 chan people are claiming they trolled by making up this story. The claim is that before Nov 1 they fed this well known anti Trumper this stroy. 4 chan has apparently trolled Wilson for a long time about his alleged pee drinking, so making up a golden shower story to feed him would fit in line with their past.

Wilson is claiming that he is not the source for buzzfeed, but he had been saying for months that he had a bombshell allegation about Trump. He campaigned with former CIA member Evan McMullin for President, who supposedly has ties with McCain.

McCain admitted today that he passed this info on to the FBI.

Now known of this is proof of 4 chans claims, but the dates do seem to add up to me.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5
I would NEVER Vote for Trump. I do not believe that this new "revelation" is true. What purpose would it serve now? He has already won.

Doesn't matter what anybody believes, Trump still has to answer. Obama won, yet for 8 years he was plagued with questions about his birth certificate. Just because you win, doesn't mean the harassment stops.

If anything, it increases, as Trump is about to find out. That's just the American way.

American's like their politicians to be faliable, so they can poke them around. It's the same principle of the primitive tribes that would select one of their own to be their King, then slaughter their king, roast him, and eat him for diner.

The need to feast on the King is part of America's primitive psyche.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Obama told Lester Holt he was never briefed on this so it's looking like that part is also a total fabrication. It appears more and more like this is an elaborate hoax that originated on 4chan.

Edit: Here is NBC confirming this brief never happened. The entire document is a fake. Source: NBC News
edit on 11-1-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
People are so paranoid of Trump it is laughable.Trump knows Russia is hacking us and was playing with the media that is dishonest with Him.

edit on 11-1-2017 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Dated Oct 3, 2016:

CNN hires BuzzFeed's 'K-File' investigative team

The hire is a big loss for BuzzFeed News, as Kaczynski's team gave the organization some of its most noteworthy election scoops throughout 2016. The loss also comes after BuzzFeed News editor in chief Ben Smith and CNN head Jeff Zucker spoke critically of each others' news operations following Zucker's comments that BuzzFeed was not a “legitimate” news operations.

Guess it takes one to know one.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
BOOOM. You guys gotta see Trump's response to this story.

BREAKING! Trump Calls CNN and Buzzfeed Fake News! In Press Conference

edit on th2017000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 11 Jan 2017 13:26:52 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 11 Jan 2017 13:26:52 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: bknapple32

Obama told Lester Holt he was never briefed on this so it's looking like that part is also a total fabrication. It appears more and more like this is an elaborate hoax that originated on 4chan.

Edit: Here is NBC confirming this brief never happened. The entire document is a fake. Source: NBC News

Just to be accurate Obama did not say he had not been given the brief. He said he had not read the news reports but would not comment on his confidential briefing.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

It's amazing that the CNN reporter actually thought he had the right to shout and shout about defending CNN in a press conference. What a moron. He should have been thrown out and I believe he was told that the next time he behaves in such an unprofessional manner that he will be thrown out. Trump's final line was perfect though.. "No I am not going to give you a question. You are fake news."

edit on 11/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: SoulSurfer

It's amazing that the CNN reporter actually thought he had the right to shout and shout about defending CNN in a press conference. What a moron. He should have been thrown out and I believe he was told that the next time he behaves in such an unprofessional manner that he will be thrown out. Trump's final line was perfect though.. "No I am not going to give you a question. You are fake news."

I can't argue with Trump on that point.

It looks like the good news in this case is that the truth is finally coming out in the wash.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The system can't cope with the fact that it lost and Trump won.

That's why they're going "full retard" on him to try and - do something? Anything?

edit on -06:0020173America/ChicagoWed, 11 Jan 2017 14:31:08 -0600_thAmerica/Chicago0131 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So the Russians risked World War 3 to get that buffoon elected only to assassinate his character by leaking this before he even became president (which they cheated to. Make him)?

Lol

When the hacking thing came out, I said "whatever"I don't have the clearance or he knowledge to get to the bottom of that. Could've fooled me on both sides. So I stayed out of it relatively. But this makes no damn sense. It's almost becoming "LOOK! A RUSSIAN IN THE BUSHES!" *whole town runs blindly into the night with pitchforks and torches like The Maple Street episode of The Twilight Zone*

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Identity of former MI-6 officer revealed:
Chris Steele
Orbis Business Intelligence.
www.linkedin.com...

Identity Of "Former Intelligence Officer" Who Prepared The Trump Dossier, Has Been Revealed

www.zerohedge.com...

Rumor has it that he has connections to Madeleine Albright
edit on 11-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Chris Steele
www.linkedin.com...

Identity Of "Former Intelligence Officer" Who Prepared The Trump Dossier, Has Been Revealed

www.zerohedge.com...

So what we have is a clear case of the DNC conspiring with a foreign intelligence service in Britain to construct fake news and implant it into the US media. Must have been the Russians.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Chris Steele
www.linkedin.com...

www.zerohedge.com...

So what we have is a clear case of the DNC conspiring with a foreign intelligence service in Britain to construct fake news and implant it into the US media. Must have been the Russians.

Not just Democrats, it started of being financed by anti Trump republicans. John McCain was the one who handed it over to the FBI.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Now we're getting somewhere.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Nope. It was a document drawn up to flatter a client*. It no doubt contains many exaggerations and falsehoods. It may also contain a kernel of truth. Rather than focus on who leaked it, why not focus on the content? Isn't that what Trump's supporters said about the DNC leak? In this case it should be really easy to clear up. All the President Elect needs to do is release his tax forms.

*This was clearly drawn up for the Clinton campaign.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

"No I am not going to give you a question. You are fake news."

And the abolition of the First Amendment begins.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join