It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Did they really add the plate of chicken tendies into the dossier? The balls. I wish I knew what page it was on the document.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Greggers

Let's be clear. My bias is anti trump. My bias is also anti ignorance. It's obvious how many people, especially those who are vocally anti trump here, latched onto this as true. It really hurts everyone's credibility.

I am sorry I was an a hole to you, you are correct it was unwarranted. I am just getting tired of having to deny ignorance and end up looking like a Trump supporter because ATS political posters have decided to just go full retard.

Thank you for the cordial response.

That is one of my favorite movie clips ever.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Yeah that 4chan bit is BS. This was first reported by mother Jones in November a few days before any 4chan thread came along. The 35 page file buzzfeed posted came from ex Mi6 agent that gave the info to John McCain. McCain gave it to the FBI.

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yes, it's in the document. You can go to Buzzfeed and read it. I can't link directly to the page because it's an embedded PDF in their story.

link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
a reply to: xuenchen

You need to fix your link.

Right now it goes no where.

Story of his life

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I've only skimmed the document, but it's quite long. I will look for it.

For those that don't know, the plate of chicken tenders line is an inside joke on pro-trump forums.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh man, hook line and sinker!!!! This is a 4Chan HOAX

This has been discussed in this thread already. It does not appear to be a 4Chan hoax, at least not conclusively, and certainly not in its entirety.

The primary allegations come from a former intelligence operator and do NOT involve hookers or sex or peeing.

But that is the confusing part.

If the original report did not include those things, then how did it end up getting added to it? The intelligence agencies apparently met with Trump and Obama about these allegations.

So are you suggesting the we the people should take the media and intelligence agencies word on Russia, despite the fact that when they do release some of their evidence it is proven to be false. But we should trust them without any evidence on all of their other claims.

It makes no sense. If part of this document is proven to be false, I am not going to believe the rest of it.

First, none of it has been proven to be false.

Just like none of it has been proven to be true.

Furthermore, neither the CIA nor CNN or any other media outlet that I'm aware of has claimed the allegations to be true.

The story is that the CIA thought it was worthy of sharing with the President and President Elect.

Anyone who has followed the UFO forums around here knows our intelligence agencies have a habit of collecting every relevant piece of intelligence and filing it away for safe keeping, whether it's true or not. Evidently they thought this was worth sharing in the Presidential briefing, perhaps because of the potential for blackmail.

Well Cohen says he was never in Prague and his passport proves that, and most outlets are admitting that seems accurate.

So it seems that that part of the dossier is false.

So how can we trust the rest of the dossier?

Again, the story isn't that the contents of the dossier contain accurate allegations. The story is that this was deemed important enough to summarize and share with the President and President Elect.

If that DID NOT happen, the entire thing is fake news.

If that DID HAPPEN, the story as reported is true.

Although, as I've said repeatedly, I find the entire thing to be highly suspect.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Here is a link to the dossier.

This has got to be one of the biggest trolling events in Internet history.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

John McCain has admitted he was the source to the FBI, which matches 4Chan's story of events.

Source

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
www.documentcloud.org...

www.documentcloud.org...

www.documentcloud.org...

Is this real?? No one knows. We're at pizzagate level until this document is verified. You'll know when congress starts getting nervous.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Yes, it's in the document. You can go to Buzzfeed and read it. I can't link directly to the page because it's an embedded PDF in their story.

I have looked through and not found the line in question.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Yeah that 4chan bit is BS. This was first reported by mother Jones in November a few days before any 4chan thread came along. The 35 page file buzzfeed posted came from ex Mi6 agent that gave the info to John McCain. McCain gave it to the FBI.

Don't get me wrong, the 4 chan angle may very well be untrue.

But it has not been proven to be false. The Nov 1 post from the 4 chan user said he had already spread the fake story., as in had done so before Nov 1. The Mother Jones article was from Oct 30, two days before. That actually seems to lend credence to 4 chans claims.

Also, the typos, the content (golden showers), it seems to be a sort of childish document that would be in line with 4 chan. Some guy claims on his Twitter that he has proof that he made up the story, and will be releasing the information.

I won't hold my breath, and I am certainly not claiming that 4 chan has proven anything, but at this point two things are obvious to me.

1. it appears at least some of the info in this dossier is fake and yet the CIA and mainstream media fell for it.

2. despite the lack oif 4 chans credibility, they are at least as credible as the main stream media.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Sorry, you are wrong and so is everyone else grasping at this straw. 4chan has the cached threads which I posted previously. Their threads are identical to what we see in the report and are from SEVERAL MONTHS AGO.

We also know Jake Tapper is now recanting his report.

It's so obvious this was a media troll job.

Can you provide me a link to your posting of these cached 4chan threads?

4 chan hoax links

Now you go look those post up on the cached 4 chan.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

John McCain has admitted he was the source to the FBI, which matches 4Chan's story of events.

Source

I'm looking through the 4Chan links now.

If what they are claiming is true, this is indeed FAKE NEWS via the commonly accepted definition. As it's all a baldfaced lie. Not only are the allegations not true (which is ancillary to whether this is fake news), but the dossier is NOT a CIA document and was NOT shared with the President.

If that is true, I would hope the CIA will step forward and squash this.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
They're talking about it right now on the press conference. Holy sht!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

can you send me the cache link via inbox? (Feeling a bit lazy to look them through) I know you can't post them on here for obvious reasons, but want to confirm them for myself. (if that is okay.)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

This is strange, I can't find it anymore, and several pages are now just blank white pages which I do not remember when reading previously...

Edit: Also, how is it an inside joke?

Edit2: Until I can find the paragraph in the document I have to retract my statement. It appears the document originally uploaded to Buzzfeed was edited several hours after the article released. According to their own page it was at: Updated on Jan. 10, 2017, at 9:09 p.m.

Notice that is about a half hour after zero hedge and other sites started pointing out the troll sources.
edit on 11-1-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Source

If what they are claiming is true, this is indeed FAKE NEWS via the commonly accepted definition. As it's all a baldfaced lie. Not only are the allegations not true (which is ancillary to whether this is fake news), but the dossier is NOT a CIA document and was NOT shared with the President.

How does this prove the CIA did not share this info with Trump? Cnn claims they did share this info with Trump and Obama.

4 chan is claiming they started the story, and it grew such legs as even the CIA picked it up.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Oh Pence. No mention of the man who walked into a pizzeria with a gun over a ridiculous story about Clinton that was pushed primarily on this site. More proof we have another group of people who don't care about regular people. Its all about them and not the regular Americans who have nearly been hurt or killed over fake news.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Source

How does this prove the CIA did not share this info with Trump? Cnn claims they did share this info with Trump and Obama.

4 chan is claiming they started the story, and it grew such legs as even the CIA picked it up.

I believe I misspoke.

What I should have said is that according to the 4Chan links, the dossier is not a CIA document. As in, the document did not originate with the CIA, and if shared with the President, the CIA was merely a go-between and provided a two-page summary (that we still have not seen, as far as I know) that included some DISCUSSION of this third-party document.

That's different than what I thought originally. Originally, I thought this was a CIA document that MIGHT have been compromised by the CIA believing a troll story from 4Chan.

I'd like to see that two page summary. It's quite possible that the two page summary just said, "We received this crap and can't verify it but thought you'd want to know about it."

If that's how it went down, I reverse my earlier opinion on who is culpable -- CNN and Buzzfeed are culpable and the CIA would be off the hook.
edit on 11-1-2017 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join