It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Also, "history fail" for the people who haven't spotted the traditional 4Chan Nazi/Hitler reference.

Guess what Hitler was alleged to have made women do to him?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

suck his ball?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr X
a reply to: EvillerBob

suck his ball?

Just in case you're being serious, the correct answer is "make them urinate on him".

The whole core of the story is a 4chan signature reference to Hitler.

I'm almost surprised there wasn't a reference to 9,000 penises. Who can forget this classic Oprah troll:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Snopes, the "ultra left wing" fake news source has determined this unproven.

www.snopes.com...

Pretty much agree, seems to about right.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
There may be another motive of this false news.
It started as an attempt to smear Trump during the campaign when the never-Trump people and the Clinton campaign PAID this person to create this document.
Now it may be rejuvenated in an attempt to further damage Russia/US relations in order to get Trump off to a rocky start.

Kremlin says it has no compromising dossier on Trump

Addressing reporters on a conference call, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said the dossier containing the claims was a hoax which had been dreamt up to further harm U.S.-Russia relations, which are already at their lowest level since the Cold War.

"It is an attempt to damage our bilateral relations. It is pulp fiction," said Peskov, who also roundly dismissed as false assertions in the dossier that he himself was heavily involved in running a Russian campaign to undermine defeated presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

"You have to react to this with a certain humor, but there's also a sad side to this. Hysteria is being whipped up to maintain a political witch hunt."

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Oh dear CNN.... Cohen has never been to Prague or even Russia and can prove it....
He is also verified as being in California when allegedly in one his Russia meetings.
Oops. Bye bye Jake Tapper.
edit on 11/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

So Russia hacked the election so Trump could win and now they want to bring him down.

No, as I explained before the election, they have material that they can use to blackmail him. Filming foreign businessmen committing questionable acts while visiting Moscow was standard operating procedure for the KGB. I doubt ex-KGB officer Putin has stopped the practice. Trump is so vain that he could not bear the thought that the public find out that he has always ha to pay for sex, and that might reflect badly on how he met the future first lady. You see, there is more at stake than just Trump and his ego.
edit on 11-1-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Would the Kremlin ever lie to you?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
www.cosmopolitan.com...

I see nothing that indicates he had sex with anyone in Moscow, only that he intentionally rented the same room the Obama's had occupied and paid a couple of whores to piss on the bed the First Couple slept in for his amusement.

To be real honest here, well played Mr. Trump. You're livin the common man's dream.

Well played? The common man's dream? WTH

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Oh dear CNN.... Cohen has never been to Prague or even Russia and can prove it....
He is also verified as being in California when allegedly in one his Russia meetings.
Oops. Bye bye Jake Tapper.

Yep I just read that as well. Trump denied the allegations. Cohen proved it wrong by showing his passport to prove he hasn't been there. The report was released by mother jones in October, why all of a sudden is his a story now? Seems the Russian hack story didn't go the direction they wanted so now they're doubling down on nonsense. From what I'm told, I thought only hard-core right wingers believed tabloid news. Guess you learn something new everyday.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The guy was in his mid 60's

of course he has to pay for sex.

WTF?!

Who doesn't at that age?

Or younger for some guys and gals.

Amirite?

lol. Be honest now.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DickBrisket
I'm so tired of the well it ain't that bad because this other party did xxxx argument.

Point is everyone inserts unconfirmed facts into xxxx. It also misses the point. Accepting one over the other is flat wrong. If true on each front it should dq both from holding office. We need higher standards, not he least of all evils. In that case we all lose.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
www.cosmopolitan.com...

I see nothing that indicates he had sex with anyone in Moscow, only that he intentionally rented the same room the Obama's had occupied and paid a couple of whores to piss on the bed the First Couple slept in for his amusement.

To be real honest here, well played Mr. Trump. You're livin the common man's dream.

Well played? The common man's dream? WTH

Hell yeah. If I had the money I'd do the same.

I've already pre-booked my ticket for the line to piss on Barry's grave.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen???/ >>>>>> So now the Russians are even hacking into our precious bodily fluids. Our intelligence agencies wear their tin foil helmets proudly and the MSM tells us to head for our bunkers.
Trump has got to clean house, these guys are either monumental boobs or they're completely compromised and working against the country.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

WOW! Chimps Pee Party seems like a minor thing after you read the entire document in the link! Thanks for posting. Very important info. which seems to confirm some of my qualms about the next "President". We're in deep # if this is genuine.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think it's time for some of you kids to get off daddy's computer. Wtf? LOLOL!
edit on 11-1-2017 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: BlueAjah

Would the Kremlin ever lie to you?

Of course they would.
Would the US main stream media and the US intelligence services ever lie to you?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I guess this whole story was fabricated on 4chan. Now I guess we wait for the next set of fake news from the left. I'm sure CNN or our intelligence agencies won't let us down.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I know.
Birth certificates and Pizza places and stuff.

Right?

You are really stretching here Phage. First off you claim this wouldn't qualify as fake news because there was a dossier.

By your definition then, only the original person that makes something up is engaged in fake news.

So lets take the dreaded "The pope supports Trump" fake news that the left was outraged about. Only the first person who made that up engaged in fake news. All of the outlets that reported this were just honestly posting what they had read, right?

So the fake news epidemic thaat the left screamed about was only a small handful of people according to you, because the rest were just reporting what they had read.

Now you compare this to Pzzagate and birth certificates.

Ok, fine. So I assume this will get the same treatment from tghe media and people as those issues did.

Like Pizzagate, we need websites to censor this report right, and we need the mainstream people to scream about how this is ruining peoples lives.

Oh and like the birth certificate, we now can acknowledge that that attack on Trump was because of racism, and for the next 8 years Trump and his supporters get to point out how anyone who disagrees with him is a racost that spread rumors about him because of his race.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join