It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well, if this was the same room Barry & Michelle used...we can assume the Russians made the same effort to get some great stuff on them.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Turns out 4chan users invented all of it and they have cached posts proving it...Even the NYT's is calling it fake news. Source

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

WikiLeaks has a 100% record of accurate authentication. We do not endorse Buzzfeed's publication of a document which is clearly bogus.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Of course it's fake.
CNN just claimed the title of 'KING of Fake News'.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Trumps press conference is going to be must see TV. He's going to roast CNN and other media. I wouldn't be surprised if he bans some of them from Air Force One when he takes office.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is 2016. This isn't about sex. It's about blackmail that people would actually care about (including Trump) and what came after that. If there was collusion and they can prove it - that's the only thing that matters. Well, almost the only thing that matters

The word that makes us all run wild with our imaginations is compromising. The whole thing is sordid and embarrassing for all of us to sit here speculating about - even without the blackmail angle

But, this is ATS

The Violence of Donald Trump

He has history. If it was underage girls, abused or tortured girls - or a dead girl that would be different. Everyone would care about that

Putin would throw him under the bus. His humiliation will be complete at that point - along with ours

To be honest - I hope it's more about the financial angle. And that's enough speculating from me for one day anyway

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Well, we know this simply isn't true for one reason alone.

If it was true, there would be a huge number of reported deaths in the Russian Intelligence community, with bodies being found everywhere, their eyes clawed out as if they had seen something so unholy that their brains just tried to "Make It Stop".

We all know, what is seen can never be unsneen.

and I know just reading the title of the threat, the visual image that pops in my brain makes me WANT to claw my eyes out of my head...*shudders*

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
BREAKING : Jake Tapper says his intelligence sources say it was a DIFFERENT Michael Cohen in Prague.

Unbelievable but that is now the story!

twitter.com...

CNN = FAKE NEWS.
edit on 11/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: raymundoko

Of course it's fake.
CNN just claimed the title of 'KING of Fake News'.

I feel some defamation suits coming along.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The electoral vote would say otherwise. Do you now feel that our voting process should be undermined because of an opinion?

Despite your feelings towards the man he was legitimately chosen by the people. Not just by a few large states.
There is a reason this happened. The strength and sovereignty of our country is being taken from us through extreme debt and bleeding of jobs along with a myriad of other causes towards an end goal. It's no longer a theory.
Something had to change.
Now you are seeing the backlash against that change. All opinions aside, it's what's best for us. We wnot survive as a nation, otherwise.

Everyone will say ANYTHING to discredit the man.
those same people will fall over themselves to shield Obama from any criticism.
What his administration did to end the recession will come back to haunt us soon.

He will put us back on the road to sovereignty.
We did not elect a saint. We elected a leader, please understand the difference.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh man, hook line and sinker!!!! This is a 4Chan HOAX

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I love 4Chan Gags ahahahaha, they just annihilated another Liberal Media outlet.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
Who is anyone to judge the Legal sexual acts people do behind closed doors.

If he wants to play "2 girls 1 cup" with Russian hookers, by all means go for it.

ABSOLUTELY!!!! Unless, of course...the left think we SHOULD be looking at what people do in the privacy of their bedrooms. You know, gay people, trans, etc. Fair and equal is my middle name so lets hear from the left on this.

edit on 1/11/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

Well actually, prostitution in Russia is ILLEGAL. But, as a liberal, if that's the worst they actually have on him I say get it out in the open and I don't give the tiny crack of a rat's anus.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
Who is anyone to judge the Legal sexual acts people do behind closed doors.

If he wants to play "2 girls 1 cup" with Russian hookers, by all means go for it.

ABSOLUTELY!!!! Unless, of course...the left think we SHOULD be looking at what people do in the privacy of their bedrooms. You know, gay people, trans, etc. Fair and equal is my middle name so lets hear from the left on this.

Unless those sex acts are used for blackmail to try and destroy the sovereignty of this Nation. Then it's Treason.

It's much more than just sex....it's espionage. Do you really think Russia and Putin have Americas best interest in mind?

edit on 11-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Crazy. None of this would have happened if journalistic ethics was involved. Instead, it appears Buzzfeed might be going the Gawker route.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh man, hook line and sinker!!!! This is a 4Chan HOAX

This has been discussed in this thread already. It does not appear to be a 4Chan hoax, at least not conclusively, and certainly not in its entirety.

The primary allegations come from a former intelligence operator and do NOT involve hookers or sex or peeing.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rookseven
a reply to: TheLotLizard

Well actually, prostitution in Russia is ILLEGAL. But, as a liberal, if that's the worst they actually have on him I say get it out in the open and I don't give the tiny crack of a rat's anus.

Agreed. I don't care about the prostitution unless something truly nefarious was going on, like underage girls. No one has alleged this, I'm merely pointing out that I have my limits.

However, the collusion with Russia is far more damning than the sexual allegations.

Having said that, as far as I can tell, none of this has been confirmed. All we know is that the CIA took it seriously enough to share with the President Elect. We do not know it's true.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
IF there is dirt to be had on any person of interest and it can be obtained by any means why wouldn't any intelligence agencies foreign or domestic, or unaffiliated hackers/spies have it?

That said, true or not the best way to kill the compromising nature of such information would be to preemptively leak it to the public one way or another to remove the possibility of it being used as leverage against a president, leader or candidate.

It's an old game, being played more out in the open than ever before.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: mOjOm

If he's married and doing something like that it's frowned upon.

Except when their names are Bill Clinton and John F. Kennedy.

Don't forget LBJ !!

And Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair...although I don't recall even one mainstream media outlet touching the story except Politico who smeared Larry to bury it.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join