It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Crazy new story from sources inside sources from persons close to the situation !!

Now it's Trump and some wild accusations about Russians having the goods on him.

Something about strange goings-on while in ..... Russia !!

? True or False ---- Truth and Consequences ?

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

Russian intelligence monitored Donald Trump engaging in "perverted sexual acts" during his stay in a luxury Moscow hotel, according to an unconfirmed report about compromising material on the President-elect.

A document published in full by BuzzFeed News on Tuesday said that during a 2013 trip to the Russian capital, Trump made Russian prostitutes defile a bed where President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama had stayed on a previous occasion.

The accusations are unconfirmed, though Trump did travel to Russia in 2013 when he hosted the Miss Universe pageant there. The Obamas traveled to Moscow in July 2009.

Insane

Trump has been compromised.
Believe me.

I know All Trump Supporters think otherwise.
But it's real comrades.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: reaganero

This is far from over.

www.rawstory.com...

and trump insulting the CIA is going to bring him down.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

This is far from over.

www.rawstory.com...

What about the intel community that supports him?

They might be stronger.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: olaru12

This is far from over.

www.rawstory.com...

What about the intel community that supports him?

They might be stronger.

I give more credence to the patriotism of the CIA than the Traitor Trump. I never thought I would be saying this but thats the way I see it.
edit on 11-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Oh we believe you, take your word for it and all that.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Several of those have already been completely debunked, especially the Cohen one...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The Wikileaks DNC release was verified as authentic and nobody has ever denied it wasn't. Why are you even comparing the two? Why should we look into fake allegations?
edit on 11-1-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If there was any truth to this fake News, then why hasn't Russia showing the video of Trump doing these alleged acts?

Trump make it very clear, that he knows most hotels have hidden camera in these room, so why would he do something that would destroy him later on?

This is nothing more than fake properganda media spewing more lies because Hillary lost the elections.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You are throughly confused. Not allowing a question from an organization that just disseminated fake news is not even close to stifling the first amendment. Why make such a ridiculous statement?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Only it's all fake based on a hoax originating on 4chan to troll the media.

Do you think that's all they have? Can you prove it's a hoax?

I honestly have no idea - and neither do you

Read a bit earlier today saying that part could have been leaked by Russia to muddy the waters even more. It's all like a cheesy spy novel, so who knows

This whole thing is so depressing on so many levels. As unhappy as I was that Trump won, what bothered me more was that so much of what's happened this past year made no sense. Things are starting to make sense now. It's no less depressing - and we're in a lot of trouble at this point no matter what happens next and what turns out to be true

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This needs a HOAX tag. I am requesting it officially.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Can you prove it's a hoax?

there is evidence of it being a hoax, whether you believe it amounts to proof is upto you.

but if the MSM are unable to verify the story it says alot about it being a hoax especially when you consider how much effort they go into getting dirt on certain people.
i mean it is supposed to be part of their job to verify stories they publish wasnt it? or am i mistaken?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: choos

The bit released and put out by BuzzFeed? Yeah, sure - why not - hoax, false report released by Russia, whatever

What is not a hoax is that Trump and his associates are being investigated for having worked with Russia to influence our election. Or, can you not separate out one part from the other?

I wish this whole thing was a hoax - but it's not

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

What is not a hoax is that Trump and his associates are being investigated for having worked with Russia to influence our election. Or, can you not separate out one part from the other?

i can seperate it which is why i replied, this thread was more specifically about this one topic, so was your reply and my reply to your reply.

why you made it beyond that? that is your choice to NOT seperate it one part from the other.

p.s. this buzzfeed release was released by Russia??? if you agree it was a hoax by 4chan wouldnt it be released by 4chan?
edit on 11-1-2017 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This is a sh it sandwich of epic proportions for Trump. Never in the history of this country did we have a president that compromised to the extent that Trump is today.

I know it's a hard pill to swallow for right wingers, but seriously, the dude is a Manchurian candidate at a minimum and if piss-gate is true, he's a sexual deviant who is also a manchurian candidate.
edit on 11-1-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

a reply to: choos

The bit released and put out by BuzzFeed? Yeah, sure - why not - hoax, false report released by Russia, whatever

Do you have proof Trump is being investigated as working with Russians? This is news to me.

All I read is that Trump was breifed the Kremin claims they have blackmail on him.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Proven to be fake news please move to hoax bin.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: synthetichuman

This thread was started in the "dissecting disinformation" forum for a reason.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
U.S. intelligence chief Clapper says spoke with Trump about media leaks

U.S. Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said he spoke with President-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday evening to discuss media leaks of a classified intelligence briefing on Russian hacking that Trump received last Friday.

Clapper said in a statement that he does not believe the U.S. intelligence community leaked a private security document alleging Russian intelligence operatives have compromising information on Trump.

"I emphasized that this document is not a U.S. Intelligence Community product and that I do not believe the leaks came from within the IC," Clapper said.

I do believe that whoever paid for this report in the first place, and then sent it to the FBI, are the ones who sent it to media.

But that does not explain how CNN knew that there was a 2 page summary making them aware of the existence of the document included in the classified intelligence briefing for Obama and Trump.
That information had to come from inside.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Sorry, this isn't going away because it is inconvenient for you trump puppets.

originally posted by: synthetichuman

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join