It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I think the DNC paid for it.

Pretty obvious actually.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
No way should this be in the HOAX bin! This was an attempt to take down the POTUS by the Intelligence Communities and members of the legislature.

From a post I started:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
More fake news

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I saw a report in the Guardian saying the report was first commissioned by a Republican Presidential candidate.
After the primaries, the original client backed out of the deal.
The report was then 'shopped' to the Democrats and was purchased by a Democrat Presidential candidate.

This may explain why the two researchers (Orbis) have gone "underground" (Read: In hiding).

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: reaganero

This entire scenario is fake

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
With all the bad rap that fake news are getting and people getting their panties in a bunch on it, we still get to parade fake news around, I love when Trump told a reporter that he will not address him because he belong to a fake news site, then lashed at CNN for been fake news too.

Love it.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: choos

I personally have no idea where this part of this story originated

If this dossier is fake what changes? All it does is create more chaos and confusion and messes with the credibility of all news - which is probably the whole point

I guess I'm not sure what you're asking me

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I saw a report in the Guardian saying the report was first commissioned by a Republican Presidential candidate.
The report was then 'shopped' to the Democrats and was purchased by a Democrat Presidential candidate.

This may explain why the two researchers (Orbis) have gone "underground" (Read: In hiding).

"The report was then 'shopped' to the Democrats and was purchased by a Democrat Presidential candidate."

I can't imagine who that was.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: IAMTAT

"The report was then 'shopped' to the Democrats and was purchased by a Democrat Presidential candidate."

I can't imagine who that was.

Chris Steele's office says he fears Russian reprisal so he's gone "underground"...but he's more likely afraid of his Democrat Presidential candidate client.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Do you have proof Trump is being investigated as working with Russians? This is news to me.

Yes - I have proof. But, I've decided I have more important things to do right now - like post in xuenchen threads at ATS

:-)

Members of U.S. Congress made clear Tuesday they’re increasingly willing to broach a taboo topic: possible coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

I'm sorry - I know this story is about Trump being alerted to the possibility that Russia has dirt on him, but it's hardly a secret that there's an ongoing investigation. This is bigger than just this one story

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
With all the bad rap that fake news are getting and people getting their panties in a bunch on it, we still get to parade fake news around, I love when Trump told a reporter that he will not address him because he belong to a fake news site, then lashed at CNN for been fake news too.

Love it.

But will Trump supporters be supporting a 'crackdown on fake news',' from a Trump-led government, if they are inundated with fake news about him for the next four years?

I hope not. I hope they can laugh it off.

If not...i am going to be pissed. The left has fallen for it for eight years. Will the right be so easily led?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You know, people are more intelligent and more educated this days, only those that find faults on Trump and want to keep finding faults on him will take any fake news and used them for defamation, regardless of how bad they look at the end as liars.

Big multibillion dollar news conglomerates like CNN can not afford to lose profits from been stupid, I am sure that the comment that Trump make about CNN trying to fix their crap is because they may have offered apologies of some kind for the bad news.

But People already have lost their trust on them, they are no going to get out of this pickle any easy.

The the manipulation of media in order to steer public opinion started about 50 years ago, it got worst when the independent news in the US became monopolized by a few people with deep pockets, but now we see that the public is awakened from their slumber and are starting to see the deceptions

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He suddenly feels he's related to Vince Foster.

He should have left that AncestryDNA test alone.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

There could be more to it than many think.

It could all be a buttering-up effort.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Well the BBC stated that a respected Ex - MI6 Spy verified that trump was under surveillance and was also aware of the dirty dossier.

MI6 Spy

There is a claim that the reason why Putin Backed Trump was that Trump would divide the west. I believe that he will.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5
Well the BBC stated that a respected Ex - MI6 Spy verified that trump was under surveillance and was also aware of the dirty dossier.

MI6 Spy

There is a claim that the reason why Putin Backed Trump was that Trump would divide the west. I believe that he will.

I would be fearing for my life, too, if I was him. He just double-crossed TPTB with a bogus report that didn't fly. He did this country a huge service. I think he knew exactly what he was doing and took a great risk.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The FSB collects information regarding their friends and enemies and has been used by Putin to attack their opposition parties. I believe it may be true and not a clever lie.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You know, people are more intelligent and more educated this days, only those that find faults on Trump and want to keep finding faults on him will take any fake news and used them for defamation, regardless of how bad they look at the end as liars.

What about Pizzagate?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

But will Trump supporters be supporting a 'crackdown on fake news',' from a Trump-led government, if they are inundated with fake news about him for the next four years?

They are already clamoring to revoke the First Amendment because of real news.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

If there was any truth to this fake News, then why hasn't Russia showing the video of Trump doing these alleged acts?

Wow. You don't know how blackmail works, do you?

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join