It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This is the media's fault, blood on their hands for propaganda convincing people that it is alright to act like this bc white people are out to get them.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

did you even read the quote i replied to? lol apparently not.

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I knew people would end up blaming Trump or "white supremacists" for this.

My gods, it seems that everyone is a victim except the real victim.

It disgusts me.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: loam

I really hate to say it, but # like this breeds people like Dylan Roof.

i really hate to say it but white supremacy breeds people like the ones in this video...
*gasp*

oh wait but who started all this mess? shoot looks like we are going to be going in circles now huh

please dont make yourself sound stupid. thank you.

This kind of thing DOES breed people like Dylan Roof, it's stupid and dangerous NOT to understand that. Do you not think that when a pendulum swings in one direction, that it doesn't come back in the opposite direction?

It's just common SENSE.

sure but to assume it sprang randomly out of nowhere its pure ignorance. take a history lesson why dont you.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
So will this be prosecuted as a hate crime?

Why?

+5 more 
link   
Black Lives Matter is an anti-white movement based on nothing to do with equality. It and its defenders have a special place in hell for them.

link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: Edumakated
This is deplorable, but I bet there is more to the story than meets the eye. Here is what my Chicago street sense tells me.

The white guy is most likely a heroin addict. The video allegedly took place on the west side of Chicago. The west side of Chicago (Austin neighborhood) is a massive open air drug market. It is freaking Mogadishu in some areas. The only white people who are typically found on the West Side are junkies. This isn't some random neighborhood you just accidentally stumble into.

My guess is he stiffed some dealers and they decided to punish him for it. The rest is just sh*t talking by the thugs. These guys don't vote, don't know politics beyond what they are told, and thus are just repeating a meme.

You're so far off on this. The white kid was reported missing from his Crystal Lake home and was a special needs kid who did, indeed, wander off into the wrong neighborhood... and this is what he got! Never once was any drug retaliation mentioned in the video - just Donald Trump and White People!

I very well could be wrong. Just telling you that the area that this supposedly occurred is known haven for heroin addicts, many of whom are white and from the burbs. When you go through west side of Chicago and you see a white guy walking down the street, 9 out of 10 times they are a junkie. PERIOD. The one time they aren't a junkie it is because they are either 1) a social worker or 2) a cop.

With that said, this could be an entirely different situation. I haven't seen all the facts beyond the video. The guys yelling Donald Trump doesn't mean much to me and not going to read into. It isn't uncommon for some white junkie to get his ass beat in these neighborhoods for stiffing a dealer. That is all I am saying.

This quote from the Det. is what led me to believe there is more to the story: "Detectives think the victim, who lives in the suburbs and appeared to be in his late teens or early 20s, met some acquaintances in northwest suburban Streamwood and they drove him to Chicago in a stolen vehicle, Guglielmi said.

The victim is then believed to have been held hostage and tortured in an apartment in the 3400 block of West Lexington on the West Side, Guglielmi said."

I didn't jump to conclusions regarding all the supposed cop shooting black men videos and not going to jump to conclusion for white guy getting beat up video. I just want to see all the facts and angles as to what happened at this point.
edit on 4-1-2017 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

i really hate to say it but white supremacy breeds people like the ones in this video...
*gasp*

oh wait but who started all this mess? shoot looks like we are going to be going in circles now huh

This kind of thing DOES breed people like Dylan Roof, it's stupid and dangerous NOT to understand that. Do you not think that when a pendulum swings in one direction, that it doesn't come back in the opposite direction?

It's just common SENSE.

sure but to assume it sprang randomly out of nowhere its pure ignorance. take a history lesson why dont you.

A history lesson? They were 18! How have they been treated that caused this? Bull#! It's an excuse!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Why not? That is exactly what it was

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I just moved away from Chicago last year, but up until than, I lived the last 30 years in Chicago. The game that bothered me a handful of years back, is when these animals began playing a game called "Polar Bear Hunting", where the objective was the catch a white person off guard with a haymaker or object and knock them out cold or to the ground.... This is the type of blatant racism that's happening against white folks that the MSM refuses to touch, but reverse the roles, they're ALL OVER IT... its disgusting

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This just keeps getting worse.

Here is a second video.

***WARNING APPLIES AGAIN: Disturbing content.***

24-48 hours of shear hell.

Brittany Herring: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Another video was also posted on Facebook with the caption #Trump Got Us #F*ckedup On My #DeadHomie.”

The second video, which you can watch below, shows the group taunting the victim and forcing him to drink from a toilet:

edit on 4-1-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I can't watch it but can anyone tell me how we know he is a Trump supporter?.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I keep seeing posts about inciting race wars.
It's not going to happen.

There are stupid people of all races, but the fact is most of us see people for who they are.
Just people.

If a race war were to break out, it would just be racists fighting racists.
Let them fight.

Most people in my neighborhood would have no idea who side with.

edit on 2017-01-04T21:08:41-06:002201704America/Chicago1 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

*gasp*

It's just common SENSE.

A history lesson? They were 18! How have they been treated that caused this? Bull#! It's an excuse!

the history comment is to illustrate how things originally started and its merely a chain of events down the line. there is no slavery today but there once was and people still have the engrained racist basses passed down along the chain from family and those times earlier on.
leading to what we have today which is a more mental form of oppression which then manifests at times into the physical reality.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Whether he was or not is irrelevant.

However:

Several other videos were from the incident were posted on social media. In one, the victim is forced at knifepoint to say “f*ck Donald Trump.”

From the link above.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
So will this be prosecuted as a hate crime?

CNN trying to claim he was targeted based on his special needs.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Amazing.

Meanwhile, from the same link above:

Police Say They Are Investigating Whether the Remarks About Trump & White People Are ‘Stupidity’ or a Hate Crime

Since when is STUPIDITY a defense for criminal activity????

“Kids make stupid mistakes, I shouldn’t call them kids, they are legally adults, but they are young adults and the make stupid decisions,” Duffin said of the vulgar remarks about Trump and white people. “That certainly will be part of whether or not we seek a hate crime, determine whether or not this is sincere or stupid ranting and raving.”

They are bending over backwords to be PC about this.

This is just getting more infuriating!

edit on 4-1-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

18 year old racist thug POS! You can excuse it however you want but there is nothing that would lead a normal person to do this. Have you watched either video? You're being ridiculous

link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

I can't watch it but can anyone tell me how we know he is a Trump supporter?.

We don't know he was a Trump supporter. They were probably just using that to taunt him. Not that it matters at the end of the day, but I think those claiming a "Trump supporter kidnapped" are going to lose their credibility jumping to conclusions.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Yeah, that second video really clears this up. Clearly, this is all the fault of racist white Trump supporters.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join