It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Don't care.

I'm embracing the dark side here.

I despise these people.
I despise anyone who would defend these people.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I fear this will get worst before it gets better. There was an incident on News Year in Philadelphia where 10-15 "undescript suspects" assulted a white male in army uniform. If this is what the left wants, I hope they are ready for the S#%T storm heading their way. I hope everyone (especially those in the Left) get their heads together and condemn every actions like these.

(post by Perjury removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Chicago made their bed, now they fester in it.

Looking at a map of the US, Illinois is a No-Go Zone pertaining to reciprocity laws.

I believe travel advisories should be announced for Chicago and other leftist strongholds. Some cities have seen triple digit increase in violence ever since the Ferguson riots.

The Brown Shirts are in full effect this year.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Chicago police have four people in custody after a Facebook Live video showed them allegedly torturing a mentally disabled man who appeared to be a hostage.

www.nydailynews.com...

meanwhile, Chicago`s finest are burning up brain cells trying to determine if this was a " possible" hate crime.

Police said they are questioning the suspects and are investigating whether the incident is a possible hate crime.

apparently black people yelling 'F&$% white people" while torturing a bound white person is too ambiguous and subtle for Chicago`s finest to make a determination on whether this was a hate crime. they may have consult with inspector clouseau to get to the bottom of this mystery.

edit on 4-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This is deplorable, but I bet there is more to the story than meets the eye. Here is what my Chicago street sense tells me.

The white guy is most likely a heroin addict. The video allegedly took place on the west side of Chicago. The west side of Chicago (Austin neighborhood) is a massive open air drug market. It is freaking Mogadishu in some areas. The only white people who are typically found on the West Side are junkies. This isn't some random neighborhood you just accidentally stumble into.

My guess is he stiffed some dealers and they decided to punish him for it. The rest is just sh*t talking by the thugs. These guys don't vote, don't know politics beyond what they are told, and thus are just repeating a meme.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

Chicago police have four people in custody after a Facebook Live video showed them allegedly torturing a mentally disabled man who appeared to be a hostage.

www.nydailynews.com...

meanwhile, chicagos finest are burning up brain cells trying to determine if this was a " possible" hate crime.

Police said they are questioning the suspects and are investigating whether the incident is a possible hate crime.

I guess the words in the video need to be translated first, but I would say without a doubt this was a "Hate crime".

The reason they are taking so long is they are going to try to spin this one, so they don't incite vigilante responses. I think this type of video unfortunately is going to bring similar, or copycat incidents shortly.

I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
As the older sibling of a special needs sister, herself having been the victim of bullying, abuse, and even once an attempted abduction in a small town, the only good that could possibly come of this is dialog.

A national dialog: Not about race and politics but about the existing intolerance for, and emotional/mental/physical abuse of special needs persons.

Just as the horrific abuse and senseless tragic death of Matthew Shepard ignited the long-overdue national dialog and awareness of bigotry towards gays---which dialog prompted people to think, and think hard about their own prejudices---maybe this young man's experience in Chicago will force an awareness and dialog about special needs persons.

It is long overdue. Even here on ATS some posters find it so easy to use the word "retard" against another poster.

Special needs persons are remarkable in so many ways, and are known for a common trait: Trust. If someone says, "Come along and we'll show you a great movie and we'll have popcorn and soda," then by darn, a special needs person will most likely believe nothing but those exact words. They're not cynical, or distrustful. They see the world through a prism of beauty, and they naturally trust that beauty.

Instead of wishing the worst on the scum who participated in this abuse, I instead hope for complete emotional and physical healing for the victim and his family, and also hope that fear won't replace trust.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

It was clearly a hate crime... The fact that their victim was mentally challenged makes it like 1,000 X worse.

I can think of some horrendous things to do them as well, but that's not going to give me any sense of satisfaction.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

maybe but he was mentally disabled, this is what the police are saying about the victim.

Commander Kevin Duffin said at a Wednesday press conference that the victim knew one of the suspects because they attended school together in the suburbs
The victim was not a Chicago resident and was reported missing from his suburban home, police said.

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy
As the older sibling of a special needs sister, herself having been the victim of bullying, abuse, and even once an attempted abduction in a small town, the only good that could possibly come of this is dialog.

A national dialog: Not about race and politics but about the existing intolerance for, and emotional/mental/physical abuse of special needs persons.

Just as the horrific abuse and senseless tragic death of Matthew Shepard ignited the long-overdue national dialog and awareness of bigotry towards gays---which dialog prompted people to think, and think hard about their own prejudices---maybe this young man's experience in Chicago will force an awareness and dialog about special needs persons.

It is long overdue. Even here on ATS some posters find it so easy to use the word "retard" against another poster.

Special needs persons are remarkable in so many ways, and are known for a common trait: Trust. If someone says, "Come along and we'll show you a great movie and we'll have popcorn and soda," then by darn, a special needs person will most likely believe nothing but those exact words. They're not cynical, or distrustful. They see the world through a prism of beauty, and they naturally trust that beauty.

Instead of wishing the worst on the scum who participated in this abuse, I instead hope for complete emotional and physical healing for the victim and his family, and also hope that fear won't replace trust.

Although your words are heartfelt, unfortunately sociopathic people like this can not be taught compassion. People like this will most likely laugh, scoff, and ignore any type of rehabilitation, because they are not wired with compassion.

"Trust" from a special needs person is not seen as kindness, but as a weakness to exploit by people in their particular mindset.

link   
I think they'll get to prison, join a racist gang and come out more broken than when they went in. I doubt they'll get life. They'll find a way to get their sentences reduced and be out within a few years.

They should have the book thrown at them, made an example of. Life, no parole. If they join a gang, move them to a prison without that gang. Push that on the news entertainment networks and social media. Send a very loud and clear message. This is what happens when racists kidnap and torture people.

That's hard for me to even type. I don't support our bloated and broken prison system. It doesn't work. Rehabilitation is the way to go but I doubt these people would get it or even want it.

link   
a reply to: Perjury

Oh come on this is a special case not all Black people do stuff like this so why start threatening a war?.
They are nutters psychopaths and should be thrown in Jail you can bet the Black community are disgusted with this as everyone else.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Don't care.

I'm embracing the dark side here.

I despise these people.
I despise anyone who would defend these people.

I completely understand...I was/still am feeling like you are feeling right now.

I could never defend such monsters...ever!

I'm saddened by knowing that this # seems to be never ending.

Humanity can't survive this much longer and there doesn't seem to be a resolution anywhere in sight.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

yeah it was, being a hate crime will make it a federal crime, federal charges, there`s no parole in the federal system, if you are sentenced to 20 years you`ll be there for 20 years not a minute less.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

The police said in the press conference that the special needs victim had no drugs in his system. The animals that did this did it because they are trash.

Your guess is wrong

edit on 1/4/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I can't imagine this wouldn't be tried as a hate crime.

Hate is Deplorable.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Since predictions are being offered...Here is mine:
This story will intentionally be given as little attention as possible by the MSM and it will be made to fade away quickly.

link   

There will never be a resolution as long as people make excuses for these vermin.

And I know you aren't, I'm just waiting on those that will.

Though I'll have to log off when they arrive. They aren't worth losing my account.

link   
100% hate crime how can they say its not

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join