It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Man CNN makes my blood boil.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
The girl recording doesn't look as happy in the mugshot as when she did recording...

the probability of spending the best years of your life behind prison bars has a way of doing that.

link   
Well it appears some on both sides want a race war....
The next few years are not going to be pretty for anyone

link   
a reply to: Martin75

yeah i even quoted you perfectly so others can click and see what was posted. i think you're done however. wheres my fork at?

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: haven123
100% hate crime how can they say its not

They already spinning.

Chicago Police saying they believe victim was targeted more because of his special needs... LMAO! They even said "F#@& White People" in the video, yet it had nothing to do with his race. Un Fricking Real.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

what about all the people who immigrated to the U.S. after slavery was abolished how or why are they passing down racism of black people?

you`ll need to take into account that most of the people in America today come from families that didn`t even arrive here until after slavery was abolished.

would that be the majority or minority? hmm thats establish that first
because i thought we are talking about the majority in this country

you don`t need to answer, it`s completely off topic, it was just something for you to think about.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

a reply to: dreamlotus1111

what about all the people who immigrated to the U.S. after slavery was abolished how or why are they passing down racism of black people?

you`ll need to take into account that most of the people in America today come from families that didn`t even arrive here until after slavery was abolished.

would that be the majority or minority? hmm thats establish that first
because i thought we are talking about the majority in this country

you don`t need to answer, it`s completely off topic, it was just something for you to think about.

cool but irrelevant in terms of who is running the country and has all of the power and control

edit on 4-1-2017 by dreamlotus1111 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Martin75

yeah i even quoted you perfectly so others can click and see what was posted. i think you're done however. wheres my fork at?

I'm done you can't argue with stupid. Go ahead and prove me wrong.
Obama has deepened the divide but that does nothing to excuse these animals. My comments from page one. I guess you see things differently. You can't fix stupid.
Bless your heart

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

You just have to remember they are just preaching to the mindless zombies now- its up there with the Onion at the moment

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Chicago Police saying they believe victim was targeted more because of his special needs... LMAO! They even said "F#@& White People" in the video, yet it had nothing to do with his race. Un Fricking Real.

Of course.. sadly. Trying to tiptoe around the issue, trying to avoid another shooting of white cops or whatever.. instead of dealing with the issue head-on.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Guys squabbling is not going to solve anything is it?.
Why not come up with ideas to help solve the mess eh?.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

You're right and I'm derailing. I wish I knew the answer but I don't. Step 1 has to be making people take responsibility for their actions.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Guys squabbling is not going to solve anything is it?.
Why not come up with ideas to help solve the mess eh?.

i posted a simple solution earlier that is highly relevant for this particular website and many others...why not stop posting racist remarks? im not sure how that adds to any solution? its only adding fuel to the fire and sparking physical fights.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

Of course.. sadly. Trying to tiptoe around the issue, trying to avoid another shooting of white cops or whatever.. instead of dealing with the issue head-on.

I'm sure they are trying to downplay this thing as much as possible because... well, let's just say that no matter how difficult and disturbing it was to watch, I watched the whole video and I'm feeling real pisst off right now. I'm glad I'm chilling in my home right now because I'm feeling a bit violent and vengeful. And, I'm sure there are going to be a whole lot of folks feeling real similar.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
May that young guy rest in peace.
edit on 09-10-2016 by luciferslight because: Virus

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

But as we have been seeing there have been lots of alleged crimes against minorities since the election and how many of them turned out to be hoax's? So far the various "isms" that were going to happen because of Trump being elected have not happened like the various minorities have been screaming they would. Instead we have quite a few idiots trying to make it look they did and being caught lying about it! I would agree that odds are the four perpetrator's have no knowledge of politics and more than likely didn't even vote, but on the same hand I can see them using the results to be savages just to "stick it to the white man." Lets face it a whole industry has been created on perceived injustices by the straight white man and by extension on society that in the US has been mostly instrumental in creating said society. Hence why BLM gets so twisted when somebody says all lives matter, because in their minds everyone else doesn't matter! Even taking out them saying F*** Trump, this is a act of scavenger scum, you know going after a mentally disabled man. Streaming the vid of the torture? Besides being a act of stupidity, it is a act of malice and narcissism. Why else put a video of torture on FB like that?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

There`s no way to fix this, the black communities are under a paranoid delusion that they are being discriminated against and the only way they can stop the imagined discrimination is to kill people, any people, black, white, red, green, it doesn`t matter, kill all people.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
If most MSM stories are deflecting and twisting, there must be a reason.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

You're right and I'm derailing. I wish I knew the answer but I don't. Step 1 has to be making people take responsibility for their actions.

and calling them animals and thugs. and obama the devil. way to go! you're so good at this

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
If most MSM stories are deflecting and twisting, there must be a reason.

They have been egging on this violence with their lies and fear mongering.
edit on 4-1-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join