It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Well I kinda hope people are not attempting to say all people who doesn't support Trump are like these animals black or white.
I did notice the first video saying the guys name and now the second has turned him into a Trump supporter, I do think people will use this to further widen race relations.
Just a very sad disgusting situation all around.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
its too bad what happened to this guy however people need to have accountability as influencers of this madness...

learn how to speak to others be more compassionate. stop making nasty racist remarks online and in person until they turn into unfortunate events like this one did.

(post by dreamlotus1111 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
100% hate crime how can they say its not

They already spinning.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Rezlooper

This is deplorable, but I bet there is more to the story than meets the eye. Here is what my Chicago street sense tells me.

The white guy is most likely a heroin addict. The video allegedly took place on the west side of Chicago. The west side of Chicago (Austin neighborhood) is a massive open air drug market. It is freaking Mogadishu in some areas. The only white people who are typically found on the West Side are junkies. This isn't some random neighborhood you just accidentally stumble into.

My guess is he stiffed some dealers and they decided to punish him for it. The rest is just sh*t talking by the thugs. These guys don't vote, don't know politics beyond what they are told, and thus are just repeating a meme.

You're so far off on this. The white kid was reported missing from his Crystal Lake home and was a special needs kid who did, indeed, wander off into the wrong neighborhood... and this is what he got! Never once was any drug retaliation mentioned in the video - just Donald Trump and White People!

I very well could be wrong. Just telling you that the area that this supposedly occurred is known haven for heroin addicts, many of whom are white and from the burbs. When you go through west side of Chicago and you see a white guy walking down the street, 9 out of 10 times they are a junkie. PERIOD. The one time they aren't a junkie it is because they are either 1) a social worker or 2) a cop.

With that said, this could be an entirely different situation. I haven't seen all the facts beyond the video. The guys yelling Donald Trump doesn't mean much to me and not going to read into. It isn't uncommon for some white junkie to get his ass beat in these neighborhoods for stiffing a dealer. That is all I am saying.

This quote from the Det. is what led me to believe there is more to the story: "Detectives think the victim, who lives in the suburbs and appeared to be in his late teens or early 20s, met some acquaintances in northwest suburban Streamwood and they drove him to Chicago in a stolen vehicle, Guglielmi said.

The victim is then believed to have been held hostage and tortured in an apartment in the 3400 block of West Lexington on the West Side, Guglielmi said."

I didn't jump to conclusions regarding all the supposed cop shooting black men videos and not going to jump to conclusion for white guy getting beat up video. I just want to see all the facts and angles as to what happened at this point.

I agree with you on the neighborhood. But, CBS reported he has special needs and was reported missing. That's it.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: loam
So will this be prosecuted as a hate crime?

CNN trying to claim he was targeted based on his special needs.

Well, of course they are. CNN is so predictable.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
its too bad what happened to this guy however people need to have accountability as influencers of this madness...

learn how to speak to others be more compassionate. stop making nasty racist remarks online and in person until they turn into unfortunate events like this one did.

Make them take full responsibility for what they did! Period! Stop making excuses for them!

edit on 1/4/2017 by Martin75 because: Damn spell check...I hate my phone!

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

what about all the people who immigrated to the U.S. after slavery was abolished how or why are they passing down racism of black people?

you`ll need to take into account that most of the people in America today come from families that didn`t even arrive here until after slavery was abolished.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

This is deplorable, but I bet there is more to the story than meets the eye. Here is what my Chicago street sense tells me.

The white guy is most likely a heroin addict. The video allegedly took place on the west side of Chicago. The west side of Chicago (Austin neighborhood) is a massive open air drug market. It is freaking Mogadishu in some areas. The only white people who are typically found on the West Side are junkies. This isn't some random neighborhood you just accidentally stumble into.

My guess is he stiffed some dealers and they decided to punish him for it. The rest is just sh*t talking by the thugs. These guys don't vote, don't know politics beyond what they are told, and thus are just repeating a meme.

You're so far off on this. The white kid was reported missing from his Crystal Lake home and was a special needs kid who did, indeed, wander off into the wrong neighborhood... and this is what he got! Never once was any drug retaliation mentioned in the video - just Donald Trump and White People!

I very well could be wrong. Just telling you that the area that this supposedly occurred is known haven for heroin addicts, many of whom are white and from the burbs. When you go through west side of Chicago and you see a white guy walking down the street, 9 out of 10 times they are a junkie. PERIOD. The one time they aren't a junkie it is because they are either 1) a social worker or 2) a cop.

With that said, this could be an entirely different situation. I haven't seen all the facts beyond the video. The guys yelling Donald Trump doesn't mean much to me and not going to read into. It isn't uncommon for some white junkie to get his ass beat in these neighborhoods for stiffing a dealer. That is all I am saying.

This quote from the Det. is what led me to believe there is more to the story: "Detectives think the victim, who lives in the suburbs and appeared to be in his late teens or early 20s, met some acquaintances in northwest suburban Streamwood and they drove him to Chicago in a stolen vehicle, Guglielmi said.

The victim is then believed to have been held hostage and tortured in an apartment in the 3400 block of West Lexington on the West Side, Guglielmi said."

I didn't jump to conclusions regarding all the supposed cop shooting black men videos and not going to jump to conclusion for white guy getting beat up video. I just want to see all the facts and angles as to what happened at this point.

I agree with you on the neighborhood. But, CBS reported he has special needs and was reported missing. That's it.

They also ran with Mike Brown had his hands up. Trayvon was angelic kid just getting Skittles and Ice Tea. I'm just saying I think there is more to this story. Even if there is more to it, nothing justifies what happened to the guy. However, I just want all the facts and don't think people should be claiming "Trump supporter kidnapped". It is just as bad as claiming "blacks hunted down and shot by cops".

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

And someone jusst a couple pages back said that no one would be making excuses for these vermin.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

of course he was that's why the attackers were yelling F*^# disabled people, oh wait no that`s not at all what happened.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And someone jusst a couple pages back said that no one would be making excuses for these vermin.

DB...They're not worth it.
Idiots who make excuses for these animals are sick too.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

keep going sunshine. you are only adding to the problem.

No sunshine, it's the people like you who make excuses. The youth keep thinking that they can continue to act out without any consequences because you keep excusing them.

link   
The girl recording doesn't look as happy in the mugshot as when she did recording...

link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Make them that full responsibility for what they did! Period! Stop making excuses for them!

really?

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: mOjOm
He is our commander and chief...can you show me how he has not been the one to create this divide? Do these boys and girls look like his children?

The divide in this country rest squarely on Obama's shoulders.

oh wait but earlier you said its obamas fault.

sorry which is it again? who should take responsibility.
please dont make me crack up over here because i already am

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

100% truth.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

what about all the people who immigrated to the U.S. after slavery was abolished how or why are they passing down racism of black people?

you`ll need to take into account that most of the people in America today come from families that didn`t even arrive here until after slavery was abolished.

would that be the majority or minority? hmm thats establish that first
because i thought we are talking about the majority in this country
edit on 4-1-2017 by dreamlotus1111 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
link   
Two things that we probably won't see happening because of this....
-the perps charged with hate crimes.
-white people rioting and burning their own neighborhoods down.

link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Getting angry at all blacks for this particular incident is knee-jerk anger, and small mindedness.

I'm 100% sure that most blacks will see this as a horrible crime as well.

Problem is we are seeing these despicable acts happening more often and these outright racist comments happening more often and yet, we don't see many blacks speaking out against it.

And that is a problem I agree, if people don't speak out, and/or think this is somehow a 1 up for their particular side, then we are in for some real trouble soon.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Did you read the post I was responding to? No?
I've said from page one these are thugly pieces of $hit....
Bless your heart

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join