It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

page: 38
<< 35  36  37   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
they've been denied bail..
wonder if that girl will be able to survive without facebook that long???

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: loam
OMG I am speechless right now. What the hell have we come to when they think this is normal and OK? At one point she actually talks about being upset that no one is watching!!!

It better be charged as a hate crime! What else could it be? And how have they all not been picked up and charged with kidnapping?

What do you mean what have we come to? Me and you ain't got # to do with this. It's not indicative of anything. How is it any thing more than a violent crime

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
After the election the liberal media said that we would see a huge rise in hate crimes against minorities invigorated by Trump and his supporters.

But no, what did we see instead? A wave of fake hate crime hoaxes perpetuated by the left, and now to start 2017 a white disabled man being kidnapped and tortured by blacks.

It must be so frustrating for them to see their false perceptions completely crumble.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm not sure what this in response to. Absolutely nowhere near what was said or meant. Please explain where this is coming from? The exact quote you posted from me was one about you and I having to step in and take care of the problem, yet you go on a rant about voting for obama. Please explain this to me. a reply to: Miracula2

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Agree 100%. MLK is turning over in his grave right now.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I cant help but wonder about how many Hollywood portrayals of this savagery would already be in pre-production If the circumstances were reversed.
edit on 8-1-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I went on CNN when this happened, and the main topic was "Is this a Hate Crime?" lol....I couldn't believe it.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
they've been denied bail..
wonder if that girl will be able to survive without facebook that long???

Maybe we should go ask her while broadcasting on Facebook Live.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

(post by asiaceme010 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37   >>

join