It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This must be some of that white privilege the left goes on about.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting
Sorry for the quadruple post.?????

Internet is acting a bit weird

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Since predictions are being offered...Here is mine:
This story will intentionally be given as little attention as possible by the MSM and it will be made to fade away quickly.

You're right about that. It will upset a lot of people. I shared this on my FB page and no one wants to acknowledge it. Why? Because it's too damn disturbing!

It IS very disturbing...but it will also be ignored by the MSM because it is 'inconvenient' and goes against the grain of current Progressive political narratives.

Were certain political and racial details slightly different, this would be hammered nonstop on CNN & MSNBC for days.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The Canadian Prime Minister is some fries short of a Mc Happy meal maybe you could trade Chicago for Toronto.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
These kids deserve the worst of treatments.... I hope karma finds them and shows them the hardest of lessons...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just looked. Still nothing on the national networks.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
These kids deserve the worst of treatments.... I hope karma finds them and shows them the hardest of lessons...

These are not KIDS. Although, if the media does decide to pick this up, I'm sure that's exactly what they will be called.

edit on 4-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
link   
Just reverse the roles, a group of whites holding a black hostage as they tortured him/beat him live on Facebook... Just imagine how the country would burn over that, but it happens to a white person, not a single network cares to blink an eye... Not to mention the guy in the video has some mental issues, which makes it that much worse...

link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

Since predictions are being offered...Here is mine:
This story will intentionally be given as little attention as possible by the MSM and it will be made to fade away quickly.

You're right about that. It will upset a lot of people. I shared this on my FB page and no one wants to acknowledge it. Why? Because it's too damn disturbing!

It IS very disturbing...but it will also be ignored by the MSM because it is 'inconvenient' and goes against the grain of current Progressive political narratives.

Were certain political and racial details slightly different, this would be hammered nonstop on CNN & MSNBC for days.

Not to mention that the PC police scare people off from saying anything remotely negative against any type of minority.

If one does, they are racist! It's absurd!

I don't care what you are. If you do something messed up, you should pay the price instead of clinging to a minority card like a coward!

Own your actions people!!!

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It really is disturbing how fear and hatred of Donald Trump has poisoned society. The people who have embraced this mind set seem to be possessed.

They're completely irrational, it seems like they have lost sight of whatever it was they stood for and are now hopelessly consumed with toxic emotions.

The way this has spread so rapidly like a sickness that keeps getting worse seems like the product of psychological warfare.

At this point the hatred for Trump is massively disproportionate to the reality of any offense he may have committed. The Trump that exists in their mind is a fabrication that has mutated into a mental illness. I think at this point the people afflicted by this madness would be willing to sacrifice anything to see Trump and his supporters fall.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just looked. Still nothing on the national networks.

CNN begrudgingly gave it a bump on Anderson Cooper.

They were short on details, FNC is reporting on Kellyfile now.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: jhn7537

These are not KIDS. Although, if the media does decide to pick this up, I'm sure that's exactly what they will be called.

Not at all kids from what I read...they were all legal adults.

So, snowflake justice should not prevail in this case.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

It's coming up on Fox. After the break Megan Kelly said they will discuss why it should be federal case

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Gee, thanks Donald Trump!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

As a representative of the rest of the world I wish this terminal madness of the Obama administration and its minions would choose someone other than a nation with 4490 nuclear weapons,why cant you blame Zimbabwe or Namibia?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I really hate to say it, but # like this breeds people like Dylan Roof.

i really hate to say it but white supremacy breeds people like the ones in this video...
*gasp*

oh wait but who started all this mess? shoot looks like we are going to be going in circles now huh

please dont make yourself sound stupid. thank you.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm just not buying that Trump or politics has anything at all to do with this. It's just and excuse, like the excuses used by rioters, looters and the like when they pretend they are protesting. They don't give a damn about any cause or who is President.

Trying to turn it into a political thing is just ignoring the truth.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

These are animal pieces of $hit. There is no excuse no reason that will ever make this ok. Gotta throw the blame though. Can't be the upstanding 18 year old kids,right?

Whatever I'm going to bed before I lose my ATS account

edit on 1/4/2017 by Martin75 because: Damn spell check...I hate my phone!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well it is safe to say you guys have a massive problem over there.
Instead of hating each others communities what can be done to bring you all closer? not black or white just Americans.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I really hate to say it, but # like this breeds people like Dylan Roof.

i really hate to say it but white supremacy breeds people like the ones in this video...
*gasp*

oh wait but who started all this mess? shoot looks like we are going to be going in circles now huh

please dont make yourself sound stupid. thank you.

This kind of thing DOES breed people like Dylan Roof, it's stupid and dangerous NOT to understand that. Do you not think that when a pendulum swings in one direction, that it doesn't come back in the opposite direction?

It's just common SENSE.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join