It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't think anyone will make excuses for them.

People in this very thread are already doing just that.

Or remember the things they do on the MSM to hide and downplay these sort of things:

To make it look like a white on black hate crime instead of a black on black crime.
Or did you forget?

Remember CNN labeling George Zimmerman a "WHITE Hispanic"?

Who knew Trayvon was killed by that dude in the movie Powder?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: everyone

Why not? That is exactly what it was

Of course i agree i was just in CNN mode and wanted to see what it feels like to deny to me most obvious in your face data just in favor of some political alignment. My conclusion is that i am proud for not being a so called "progressive" (oxymoron of the millenium*)

But i did get starred for it !.. not proud of that tbh.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

You're a wise man...
Care to share the popcorn?

link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

I would call anyone who treated another human being like this an animal pink blue or green.
I understand what you are saying though some are attempting to put all black folk in the same boat as these animals.
I don't think there is one sane person in the states who think this is okay or deserved.

link   
a reply to: mOjOm
i do get why you posted it.

you make it more political by retaliating against a political troll by doing a bit of political trolling of your own.
but.. let me get off my high horse....

back to topic....

again these 4 people do not belong in society.
how stupid are you to broadcast a crime on a site which in its eula gives the government rights to your information...
or just how stupid and absent minded can they have been ... maybe they were just blinded by their rage...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I agree 100% we are all the same under the skin so why does anyone needs to know what colour we are.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: everyone

I don't think anyone will make excuses for them.

People in this very thread are already doing just that.

Or remember the things they do on the MSM to hide and downplay these sort of things:

To make it look like a white on black hate crime instead of a black on black crime.
Or did you forget?

Remember CNN labeling George Zimmerman a "WHITE Hispanic"?

Yeah i deffo do remember that sadly. It was yet another one of those moments that made me sit up in awe while being a witness to their shameless blatant race baiting. Every time i see them do these things i feel insulted by them as if anyone is stupid enough to fall for it

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I agree 100% we are all the same under the skin so why does anyone needs to know what colour we are.

Because people don't bother looking past the color of a person so see the actual person.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

how stupid are you to broadcast a crime on a site which in its eula gives the government rights to your information... 
or just how stupid and absent minded can they have been .

I would find it hard to believe if I hadn't seen it first hand.
I had a step daughter that posted death threats against another girl on social media.
I told her that she could have painted the threat on the side of the girl's home and had less chance of being caught.
I didn't raise her.

link   
I just hope it doesn't escalate...revenge and such aint gonna solve anything.

link   

I understand what you are saying though some are attempting to put all black folk in the same boat as these animals.
I don't think there is one sane person in the states who think this is okay or deserved.

but this is ATS... what did you think would be the outcome of this thread?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Some people not all.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Attempting to be a voice of reason here

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

The irony is, underneath we are all white

So why dont these adults in this video make a example out of themselves and take themselves out of the gene pool. Or just nuke the entire population while their at it because why stop there. This would solve any race issues i promise.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I would call anyone who treated another human being like this an animal pink blue or green.

thats fair and i appreciate this comment i only wish others thought the same...
because really its the underlying backhanded comments that are adding so much to the tension i think more then people realize! virtual social interaction has basically taken over. we have to be conscious of what we throw out into cyberspace (the the mental reality)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111

originally posted by: DAVID64

Do you have another name for people who would do something like this? "Animals" fits very nicely and that's an insult to animals.
Instead of making pathetic bullsh** excuses for what was plainly a hate crime, why not condemn anyone who would treat another like this?
Or does that not fit your agenda?

the only agenda i have is making people stop acting like its ONE RACE that is the spawn of satan and evil right now stop. using terms like animal and thug are used specifically for ONE RACE. KKK members never get called thugs or animals. stop promoting BULLHIT stop perpetuating ignorance. and STOP trying to be coy about it. its not cute.

I have heard all races called 'thugs' or 'animals for many years. They are being called that because that's what they are.

The media are the ones who spun it around to refer to only black people when the Baltimore riots started. You must have drank their koolaid.

You could watch any old gangster movie and see the criminals referred to as 'thugs'. I think they even used the term in the old "batman" series way back.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

You are very wrong my friend very very wrong.

I am 50/50 black white, white mother , black father my skin is "coffee" as a result of it ( i am also very sweet and milky! ok enuff with that) i dont know the white side of my family since my mother never seen them since she was 12 unless you count my 1 lighter sister which is funny because my other sister is way darker then us) the only familiy i know is black , or mostly black since there is race mixing.

You can imagine that i have more then enough social contact with black people outside of my family as well and i could name you 10 people of the top of my head right now who would do just that (no not friends of mine).

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Because people don't bother looking past the color of a person so see the actual person.

Well, according to CNN, these enlightened thugs were evolved enough to look beyond the victim's color in order to see an actual mentally-handicapped target.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
No need to watch the video myself. I think I just posted yesterday telling everyone of a certain life lesson which could possibly save your life.

When will people listen?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join