It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
****WARNING: This video is very disturbing.****

If it looks like a beast, smells like a beast.....it probably is a...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I agree. I'm surprised people are so surprised.

ISIS does worse than this daily, hourly probably.

This isn't Syria my friend, this is the United States of America, where we're civilized (supposedly) and have laws (supposedly) and feel safe to walk down the street, go to the store or the movies. The war isn't here on our streets, but then again, maybe it is and we just don't know it yet.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This is moving to fast for even CNN to spin.
People who are slow to get mad got mad quick.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Of course.

Its all Trumps fault.

SMH

I really do hate these people.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm watching Jeffrey Toobin on CNN now who said he doesn't know if it was a hate crime because we have to wait for authorities to review tapes without the blurring or bleeps.

???????

We are all trapped in a Lewis Carroll novel.

O...M...G

They bleeped out the "f" words.

So you don't know if it was a hate crime because you can't hear the "f" words?

Oh my gods, CNN has gone full retard.

Black adults torturing a bound mentaly challenged white kid-

"*Bleep Trump , Bleep White people"

CNN journalist:

This looks like "Work place violence" to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I'm hearing the Cook County States Attorney is all over this.

They have Assistant DAs in with police officials discussing how to "handle" this.

People from the Mayor's office there too.

Cell phones ringing and vibrating like crazy.

I think it's high time non-blm folks start gathering up their masses, marching in the streets and blocking the freeways... maybe I-90/94 right past Soldier Field in Chicago. How they gonna handle that one?
edit on 4-1-2017 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I Live in Canada....but this sickens me....she and her ilk are vile little animals with no shred of humanity at all. I guess they iron and press their brown shirts and polish their boots on Sundays.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: haven123
100% hate crime how can they say its not

They already spinning.

Tilt a whirl spinning!!

Not one thing was spoken in that video about his mental disability!

Unless I missed it somehow.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BigEd1

Well said.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: loam

I really hate to say it, but # like this breeds people like Dylan Roof.

i really hate to say it but white supremacy breeds people like the ones in this video...
*gasp*

oh wait but who started all this mess? shoot looks like we are going to be going in circles now huh

please dont make yourself sound stupid. thank you.

This kind of thing DOES breed people like Dylan Roof, it's stupid and dangerous NOT to understand that. Do you not think that when a pendulum swings in one direction, that it doesn't come back in the opposite direction?

It's just common SENSE.

sure but to assume it sprang randomly out of nowhere its pure ignorance. take a history lesson why dont you.

A history lesson? They were 18! How have they been treated that caused this? Bull#! It's an excuse!

the history comment is to illustrate how things originally started and its merely a chain of events down the line. there is no slavery today but there once was and people still have the engrained racist basses passed down along the chain from family and those times earlier on.
leading to what we have today which is a more mental form of oppression which then manifests at times into the physical reality.

en.wikipedia.org...

The continent of Africa is one of the most problematic regions in terms of contemporary slavery. Slavery in Africa has a long history, within Africa since before historical records, but intensifying with the Arab slave trade and again with the trans-Atlantic slave trade; the demand for slaves created an entire series of kingdoms (such as the Ashanti Empire) which existed in a state of perpetual warfare in order to generate the prisoners of war necessary for the lucrative export of slaves. These patterns have persisted into the colonial period during the late 19th and early 20th century.

Although the colonial authorities attempted to suppress slavery from about 1900, this had very limited success, and after decolonization, slavery continues in many parts of Africa even though being technically illegal. Slavery in the Sahel region (and to a lesser extent the Horn of Africa), exist along the racial and cultural boundary of Arabized Berbers in the north and darker Africans in the south.[1] Slavery in the Sahel states of Mauritania, Mali, Niger, Chad and Sudan in particular, continues a centuries-old pattern of hereditary servitude.

Other forms of traditional slavery exist in parts of Ghana, Benin, Togo and Nigeria. There are other, non-traditional forms of slavery in Africa today, mostly involving human trafficking and the enslavement of child soldiers and child labourers, e.g. human trafficking in Angola, and human trafficking of children from Togo, Benin and Nigeria to Gabon and Cameroon.[2] Modern day slavery in Africa according to the Anti-Slavery Society includes exploitation of subjugate populations even when their condition is not technically called "slavery":

www.theguardian.com...

Migrant workers in Qatar still at risk despite reforms, warns Amnesty

Workers building 2022 World Cup stadiums in Qatar will remain at risk of forced labour because of “meagre reforms” that “barely scratch the surface” of the Gulf state’s exploitation of migrant labour, Amnesty International UK has warned.

Qatar, big hillary donors.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 04 Jan 2017 22:54:07 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: testingtesting
Guys squabbling is not going to solve anything is it?.
Why not come up with ideas to help solve the mess eh?.

Kill the animals that do this.

Kill them.

Hate to be "that guy".

But kill them.

Quickly.

Change is coming. Sessions will change how we prosecute these thugs and we'll be locking up a LOT of inner city black thugs for loooong time.

link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Really, there are no words to describe how completely insanely bad and biased reporting CNN does and is doing right now. I have a feeling CNN and other "news" stations are pissing a LOT of people off, and at some point people will have FINALLY had enough..

It's what I hope for at least. I feel like the people involved in our horrible media are criminals equal to the ones who did this kidnapping.

edit on 4-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

So will this be prosecuted as a hate crime?

CNN trying to claim he was targeted based on his special needs.

What a load!

CNN is just a joke these days.. all msm for that matter.
edit on 4-1-2017 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Thank you Springer for the your approval of my post.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Really, there are no words to describe how completely insanely bad reporting CNN does and is doing right now. I have a feeling CNN and other "news" stations are pissing a LOT of people off, and at some point people will have FINALLY had enough..

It's what I hope for at least. I feel like the people involved in our horrible media are criminals equal to the ones who did this kidnapping.

What's sad is that you and I know better, but so many people just suck it up and accept these idiots as truth.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

Really, there are no words to describe how completely insanely bad reporting CNN does and is doing right now. I have a feeling CNN and other "news" stations are pissing a LOT of people off, and at some point people will have FINALLY had enough..

What's sad is that you and I know better, but so many people just suck it up and accept these idiots as truth.

That is the extremely frustrating part. If I tried to explain the REAL truth to many of these people they would just look at me like I was crazy.

link   
No he was targetted because of the imaginary yellow star they saw on his shirt.

edit on 4-1-2017 by BigEd1 because: spelling error

link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

I don't think so, not so much in this age. All you need to see is the video and yu can draw your own conclusions. Most people don't even WATCH television anymore. They consume their media via social means.

Believe me, we are turning the corner in this country. Change is coming. I just hope we don't turn the corner too hard.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm watching Jeffrey Toobin on CNN now who said he doesn't know if it was a hate crime because we have to wait for authorities to review tapes without the blurring or bleeps.

???????

We are all trapped in a Lewis Carroll novel.

O...M...G

Perhaps they mean a translator.., it was hard to understand a lot of the conversations tbh.

Now I feel like i need to state that I did not mean that in a racist way... and it really pisses me off that I feel the need to freaking do that!!!

Stupid world

edit on 4-1-2017 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

That's not entirely accurate. Many people do rely soley on social media etc, that is true. But the news and opinions expressed on said social media quite often do share the same sentiments of the MSN, as they are usually the main source of intel. People on social media still, in general, mostly believe what the major new outlets say.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join