It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I honestly think if they do not call this a "Hate Crime" and pursue that path criminally, it will just stir up more anger than they could ever imagine.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: loam

well, if Chicago law enforcement wants to embarrass themselves and say it isn`t a hate crime maybe Trump`s justice department will pick up the ball and run with it.

I was actually just talking to my wife about that. All these stupid acts by these stupid people in Chicago are setting up the stage for something unprecedented... an intervention by the Feds, Trump's Feds, in an out-of-control situation that is becoming increasingly dangerous to the public, whereby, the locals are proving themselves helpless. After all, Trump has to be pretty disgusted right about now, especially with the comments the young black men made about the tortured white individual, "This biotch azz ni&#* represents Trump!" Ya all remember that part of the video? I do. How are these idiots not going to be charged with a federal crime for threatening the president?

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'd say the same for anyone doing the same with Obama.

Glad you understood my point.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Nail...on....

This will take generations, if ever, to fix.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

why dont you tow make a new thread just for you to post derogatory pics of world leaders.

-------------------

i like how quickly its "them" in this thread. the subtly veiled generalization of blacks.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm not for the Death penalty never have been but let em rot in jail forever will do for me.
But I think you will agree that race relations are bad in the states fueled by crap from both sides surely you all want things to get better and coming up with solutions to the problems is what all of us should strive for.
Reading the thread some have implied revenge...an eye for an eye makes everyone blind.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

My thoughts exactly.

That's exactly my point.

That was a reply to someone else.

Guess you didn't get the point of me doing it.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

+6 more 
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

If you (not "you") want to solve race relations, and stop the division, then stop divisive actions.

Stop affirmative action.
Stop racial quotas.
Stop racial categories on forms.

It's 2017.

Do we really need to know what ####ing "race" a person is on a form for work/school/the doctors office?

link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't think anyone will make excuses for them.

People in this very thread are already doing just that.

Or remember the things they do on the MSM to hide and downplay these sort of things:

To make it look like a white on black hate crime instead of a black on black crime.
Or did you forget?

Remember CNN labeling George Zimmerman a "WHITE Hispanic"?

link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

Do you have another name for people who would do something like this? "Animals" fits very nicely and that's an insult to animals.
Instead of making pathetic bullsh** excuses for what was plainly a hate crime, why not condemn anyone who would treat another like this?
Or does that not fit your agenda?

the only agenda i have is making people stop acting like its ONE RACE that is the spawn of satan and evil right now stop. using terms like animal and thug are used specifically for ONE RACE. KKK members never get called thugs or animals. stop promoting BULLHIT stop perpetuating ignorance. and STOP trying to be coy about it. its not cute.

edit on 4-1-2017 by dreamlotus1111 because: (no reason given)

link   
Live news Chicago TV 5 (NBC)

TV% Chicago

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Stay on topic!

Discuss the topic of the OP.

This is NOT the Mud Pit.

Anymore posts that politically bait or troll people will be removed as such.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Since predictions are being offered...Here is mine:
This story will intentionally be given as little attention as possible by the MSM and it will be made to fade away quickly.

Well, I think it depends on the reaction they get from it.

They are clearly shaping our psyche for something big.

We got off track with PG. Our time, attention, and hatred, where being reflected in the wrong direction, so we got the big shut down and shut out.

The grand state theater, Facebook, the center source for our psychic manipulation, pulled the plug on PG, but is now grandly presenting a new hate flavor of the month.

As long as they keep us hating on cue, it will take no effort at all for them to led us right off the cliff. Where they lead we will blindly follow, all the while screaming, hating, and blaming, everyone and everything but ourselves.

Herding always comes before the culling.

(post by mOjOm removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
As much as a lot of you want to label this as a hate crime, I'm more of the opinion that this is an act of terrorism. After seeing the video and how this can be viewed as a political motive with acts of violence.

Definition of terrorism

For once a justified use for the Guantanamo detention camp!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join