It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

AWWW..THANKS SO MUCH..((((((HUGS)))))) BACK..YEP I AM STILL UNPACKING..THIS WILL NEVER GET DONE..I AM DOING MY ROOM FOR NOW...GETTING RID OF THINGS AND GIVING THEM TO MY GRAND KIDS HERE..AS I DONT THINK MY DAUGHTER THAT NOT LIVE CLOSE WOULD WANT HER DAUGHTER HAVING WHAT I AM GETTING RID OF...ITS NOTHING GOOD JUST BOOKS..THERE IS A BOX I HAVE TO GET THEM ALL SCANNED AND IN MY PUTER..AS THERE ARE ALOT OF PAPERS THAT I DONT NEED ANY MORE..SO THAT WILL BE GOOD...ONLY KEEPING THE THINGS I NEED...ALOT OF CRAFT THINGS GOING AS WELL...BUT I WILL GET THERE SOON I HOPE...AS SINCE I FOUND MY SISTER.HER AND I CAN SCRAP BOOK TOGETHER..SO I CANT WAIT...THIS LITTLE GUY WILL BE ADDED TO MY POLAR BEAR FOLDER...AGAIN THANKS...

CC

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ach, the snow here is soft... you'll land in a marshmallow pillow!a reply to: ccbears

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

ok then no pillows...we will be leaving here soon..lol...i so wished...have the kids go for me again...

CC

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
HELLO TO EVERY ONE..TODAY I GUESS I AM IN A GREAT MOOD...GOING TO BE STARTING ON MY ROOM AGAIN...OR MAYBE I SHOULD VACUUM MY REDISH WHITE COUCHES...THEIR IS FUR ALL OVER THESE COUCHES MORE ON THE SMALLER COUCH THEN THE BIGGER ONE....BUT MAYBE I WILL JUST LEAVE IT AS THEN I WILL HAVE A COCA~COLA COUCH...LOL...THERE WAS A SMALL AREA OF PET HAIR THAT WHEN I PICKED IT UP..LOOKED LIKE A SMALL MOUSE..THIS SMALL COUCH IS SO FULL OF HAIR..SO MAYBE I WILL JUST DO IT..NOT SURE IF I SHOULD JUST THE COUCH COVERS IN THE WASH SO THEY CAN BE CLEANED AND I HOPE ALOT OF HAIR COMES OFF...SO SHOULD I WASH THEM AND THEN THE REST IF THE COUCH JUST VACUUM IT UP....PLEASE HELP ME ON THAT PART...THANKS...
HOPE EVERY ONE HAS A GREAT DAY...

CC

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Thanks!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

You're quite Welcome!!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Kaelci: Young lady (I'm old enough to get away with that!), keep writing, keep dreaming, and get a book done. Remember, publishing is easy these days and I tell you, if you publish one I'll buy it and tell friends about you. You have a gift with words that is precious and rare!

*shifty eyes left, shifty eyes right, slowly peeks into the Shed*
First WIS, and now you!
(referring to me as "young lady" - but that's okay, haha, I am young!)

My inspiration seems to have come back to me lately... it disappeared for a while back there and I had no idea what was going on. But I've come up with lots of ideas lately, things for the middle of my book which is where I was struggling, how I'm going to order the trilogy, and just what it's all about overall. And, it's actually thanks to the Shed that I even have an overall culmination.

*gives hugs to all Shedizens*

If I wasn't writing my Shed story, I never would have created Darien... and he's now playing such a huge part in my proper writings.

But I've been jotting down this sudden influx of ideas lately, and trying to find a home for them in my story, and I've been re-writing some chapters (Yes, I know, haha! But my writing style seems to have changed a bit over the months and I wanted it all to fit and flow together... aaand I ended up adding 800 more words to an already massive chapter. Woops.)

Sorry, I'm rambling, I just woke up and am in that pre-caffeinated half-asleep rambling babble babble stage of the morning.

I saw your the dolphin video you shared... wonderful!
And I see that you've mentioned watching dolphins while in South Australia... when I lived in South Australia, was the only time in my life I ever saw a dolphin out in the wild. I was only 8 or so at the time, and I have a horrid memory, I barely remember most things from my life, but that was one of the few things I do remember... beautiful creatures!

I'm not sure if you mentioned how your moving into the cottage is going? But I hope it's moving forward and going well, it sounds like just what you and Dada need.

And... I'll just leave this coffee here and slowly back away before more words flow overboard.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

yeah, hi B!
Do you ever write about a Big Grumpy Scotsman??? ROFl

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I could do! He could be enraged by the Magisters and join the resistance, and he'll be the stereotypical big burly comedy!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

or....

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Gordi, loved the pics!!!! I love scenic pics! My friend Linda just bought an 'antique' sled. It was the kind we used as kids. I'm an antique. LOL!

Skid, I'm so sorry I missed your PM last night. I should know to check my PM's even if the white envelope isn't white. Just replied. Work was painful physically for me for years. Once I had a diagnosis of things I could finally understand why. Towards the end, especially after the car accident and the spinal problems then nerve damage/neuropathy, there was no way I could work any more. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Hi JD! Enjoy your writer's status Hun!

JustMike, Missed seeing you in here so much!!! Loved the dolphin recue vid! I always love to see a happy ending. I sent you a PM Hun. Give Dada a hug for me! I absolutely love your book, but haven't had the time to read much lately. I am dying to find out what happens next and promise to get back to it!

I know you are frustrated and so is Dada. I think of and pray for you both all the time.

Hi CC! I have to get back to sorting through things too. I have to go through go all the Birthday gifts I have put aside for all the Winter Birthdays I have coming up for family and friends.

Syx, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you put a Birthday thread up for Skid. OMG, now he has two unless they take mine down. LOL! I should have come here first to check.

Kaelci, I'll get to your post in a minute, this reply is getting too long.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hi Skid,

hey, cleaning a high school doesn't sound too bad at all. Better than hospitals where it can get a bit grim at times. And at least you have some edjicated germs there.
The people being nice is a big plus. Makes such a difference.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

LOL no prob about two threads Night.
That way People have two places They can leave happy tides to Skid!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Hi Mike! Loved the Dolphin vid!
Very cool of those People to help the Dolphins back into the deeper water!

It was heart warming to see that!!

About the Dragon images, I have tons in My uploads and get new ones in there almost daily...

Say hello and give a hug, or several, to Dada for Myself and CC please?

Also a Bro Hug for You today Mike!!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears
Hi CC.
I mainly collect older bears. Can't afford the really old teddy bears from the early 1900s but have a very nice one from 1938 in beautiful condition, a very rare Schuco "pocket bear" (3 in. tall) from the same time and quite a few from the 1950s to early 60s. Mostly German or central European. Plus several clockwork ones. The oldest of those is from about 1910 to 1920 and the others are from the 50s, 60s and 70s.

Most of my bears are packed way now and in storage but we've kept a few around for company.
We have to watch out if we leave any chocolates around though. The bears are always to blame if chocolate goes missing!

I also have various bears in porcelain or other ceramics, including a Royal Dux polar bear that's about 100 years old and another polar bear that is probably from the Copenhagen ceramic works.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hi Kaelci,

it's always a great feeling when you get a rush of ideas coming in. I've always loved that. And I know what you mean about re-writing chapters. Don't worry, you'll rewrite some a dozen times and still not be totally happy with them. But then you'll get a chapter or several pages that just comes out near perfect the first time and the only changes you make are technical edits. It's just the way it goes and it's part of the joy of it all.

Things are moving forward slowly with our moving plans, but we'll get there. Just have to live one day at a time for now and do what we can manage.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Good Lord, sometimes I come in here and there is hardly a soul around and other times, I can hardly keep up. LOL

Kaelci young Lady, I am glad you have found your inspiration to write again. I think all writers at one point or another get writer's block for a while and then they come alive again.
So good to see you again! Yes, I had to throw the 'young Lady' thing in because you know...I'm old. LOL

Mike, your bears sound wonderful! I confess to having bears and dolls. My room is sort of part antique reproduction, normal adult bedroom and a kids room. LOL I have flowers or green plants, both real and silk in all rooms. I like to have a bit of nature and beauty incorporated into my decorating scheme. There are also dragons and faeries and crystals and novelty items I like to collect here and there.

Syx, yes Skiddy can have double the fun today!
At least he knows we didn't forget him.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
It's cool. Thank you.

I hope they can find a way to fix your pain problems without pumping you full of pills. This may sound weird but one of my friends has back problems. He's been doing yoga and says it helps. Maybe you can find some low impact stuff to do.

It's much better than a hospital. There isn't so much nastiness and not even half the stuff I could catch.

A couple people wished me a happy birthday there. The first time freaked me out because she was a complete stranger and I had no idea how she knew. It turns out they sent an email out to staff about it lol.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
this is what i have to clean up..and its not easy...i have washed the covers..i am going to us dryer but i wont set it on heat it will be set at cool..but i am not sure what my dryer has on it...but when i looked in to the washer when they was getting cleaned boy was the water dirty...the first picture that line is all hair....if any one knows how i can get this hair off please let me know..i am already hurting just from doing this..the big couch is not as bad so its done....thanks..

edit on 14-1-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

That is so nice that they sent out an e-mail to staff about your Birthday! How thoughtful!

I don't know Skiddy, back surgery is risky and I have known too many people who end up worse or stay pretty much the same. I know it helps a lot of folks, but I just don't want to take that chance right now. As for nerve damage/neuropathy, I don't know if there is anything that can be done about that. I used to do gentle yoga positions many years ago. One thing about any kind of exercise or therapy, it is only a temporary relief and sometimes makes things worse. I have good days mixed in with bad ones.

The pixies and faeries made you a cake. One decided to sit on it, but she didn't do any damage to the cake. LOL

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join