It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Pet stores usually have special things to get rid of the hair. Maybe a special sticky roll thingy you can roll over it or a special brush or something. I don't have that problem with my short haired cat. He is easy to clean up after.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

i will work more on my room tomorrow..been working in the living room today and trying to get the dog or cat hair off the one couch..and its so not easy...plus i am putting things on the shelf...just taken a break right now...as i just lifted up a very heavy box...so i am resting...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

wow..i dont have real old ones..just my polar bears...your polar bears that you have sounds to cool..could you please take a picture of them..i would so love to see them..man 100 years old wow..both sound great..yes i say my polar bears are eating my goodies..but not one tells me who it was...thanks for sharing what you have...

edit on 14-1-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'd hold off on the surgery then. You're right, it's risky.

That's a cool cake. Knowing how mischievous pixies are I'd hope they didn't put something in it, like laxatives, so they could make me live up to my name lol.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

i have tried the sticky roll nope..i tried a hair brush nope..its like these people never vacuumed there couches..as if they did i wouldnt be doing it now...but i guess this is want i get when they are free...and its close to my favorite color...lol..going to vacuum more tomorrow...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Good luck with your cleaning CC! It will feel great when you get that dne. Rest up and don't over do!

Skid, you made me laugh about the pixies putting laxatives in the cake. Nah, they didn't do that or we'd all be racing to the bathroom. They might have put a little magic in there to feel good, like having booze though, which is fine.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

thanks night...i wont over do it as i am now for the night...will do more tomorrow...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Hi Night Star, I am on a few min break at work and wanted to say hello. Hi

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

Oh sorry I missed this earlier! Hiya JD! Hope you eventually don't have to work so many hours.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Yep, there's always tomorrow. Man I'm so sleepy and it's early. I know if I take off, I might fall asleep for 3 or 4 hours and then I'll be up again.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

lol I got a promotion at work, promoted to work more hours. Have a great night!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

i am felling the same way...so i now know my meds wared off..

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Howdy, all. I just got back from dinner a bit ago. I'm stuffed lol. I went to my friends' house and they surprised me.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hope you feel better CC!

JD, you need some darned rest! All that over time will catch up to you.

Skiddy, you look so happy in that pic. Love it! Looks like you had a great time with your friends. Love the hat! LOL
I am so happy that your life is turning around and things are going so well for you!

edit on 14-1-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It is incredibly quiet in here at such a time that normally I expect to see the dreadful pixies being incredibly busy with drinks. Well, since no one's around I suppose I'll have one by myself.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Wait up, I'll have a drink with you! Where the hell have you been anyway? Missing in action I'd say. LOL Nice to see you Moon!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Is that someone with a UFO on their head ...

Hitting the beat ... summoning the Carpenters ?

Lools like a great time Skid !

Hope you had a great day, you deserved it bro !

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I'll go you halves in Skids dessert !

Coupla Kahluas and coffee to finish ... ?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
CC, dishwashing gloves do really well. The ones with the little nubs on them. Check out this short video:

About my bears... Nearly all my porcelain decorative items are packed away now for moving. Including the bears. Most are already in storage at the cottage. But once we're resettled I can do a bunch of pics.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

G'day Mike ! Long time !
Happy belated New Year to your good self and Dada ! :cheers
edit on 15-1-2017 by Timely because: mobile phone phingers ... !

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join