It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Mike - the only planned get together that I'm aware of is in Yorkshire in the UK...
LINK to thread HERE

But... it doesn't mean that we couldn't come up with more.... LOL

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Jd did great. She's got a great way with words.

With Dada, it's day to day. I get frustrated at times. Have to admit I'm not -- well, sometimes I get pretty upset. But I love her and I know she is struggling and battling against her disease. It's awful for her. Sometime she just cries because she can't do things. But we are doing our best and I'm trying to move forward with our moving plans as fast as I can. But that is still pretty slow. I'm tired much of the time. Just goes with the territory.

Been rather cold here lately and we had snow. Warmed up for the past couple of days. Even got above zero. But next week it'll head back down to minus 14 some nights and more snow is due. Hardest winter I can recall in about 20 years. But we're lucky. We're snug and warm and we get by.

Be glad to share a dram with ye. I hope one day we can in person. Dada has never been to Scotland and I'd be so happy if she could go.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Then... Let's make it happen!

Who's up for a Summer 2017 Gathering in Scotland??

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10
Dolphins are just amazing. When I lived in Sth Australia and we went to the beach, the best thing was to see dolphins playing around just a few hundred yards off shore. If they all suddenly skeedaddled we knew it meant sharks were around and we'd head back to dry ground.

I know several true stories of people being rescued by dolphins. They are incredibly protective of human children and there are cases where they have literally pushed them back to the beach to save them.

This is not some new-agey thing. I like a lot of New Age stuff but some is a bit to out there for me. But I know about dolphins and they are truly wonderful.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I sure am! I saw the thread about the Yorkshire gathering but it's planned around Easter and I won't have the funds nor the time to get way for long enough. Money is verrry tight right now. But come summer, the flat should be sold, so we should have the readies and also time will not be an issue: this is my last year in regular employment and I'll be retired! (Woot!)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Anyone with a good slice of humility and humanity who watches that video is going to be affected by it.

It just seemed right for the Shed, somehow.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10
I'm glad it's gone. I know how crazy it gets up there. We had a bit here but it's all gone now.

It's cool, man. How are things at work and home? I hope it's not too nuts.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
How are things with you? Are you in the cottage?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY...

SORRY SKID I HAD TO AS I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO MAKE A THREAD FOR YOU...

edit on 14-1-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
Hi, Skid! No, not in the cottage yet. But we're working towards it.

BTW I left a note for you in a post on the previous page.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears
Thanks. It's cool to put it here. Thanks again.
Good deal. I hope it goes well.

The job is cleaning a high school. It's a private school. The work is good and the people are nice. I don't have to run myself ragged and make everything worse either so that's a plus.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

HELLO NIGHT....its my back but at times its on both my sides in the middle area..that is always on fire...i am not sure what we have on our sides..but sure in the hell hurts...my knees get so weak and i really at times dont even know what leg goes first when i walk...i have had this happen more then once..syx said whats up and i tell him i dont know..its bad at times when we go and do things at it does this when ever it wanted to...and my neck wow..it didnt hurt before i had surgery but now it hurts like crazy..my shoulders and arms to my finger tips go numb when ever also..i have broke so many dishes it sucks..i dont have the grab any more to hold things tight..so not sure what is going on with my fingers...maybe nerve or pitching nerves from my neck...but i so so need this back surgery to take place soon..i hate being in pain..just like so many other people any more...and also i think there is some thing wrong with my hips..as well they hurt too...i think i get these migraines from nerves being pitched together...well i have be to er dr and tell them my knees are hurts pretty bad they all come back and tell me my knees are in great shape..then why do they hurt me..my ankles are even making the cracking sounds just like my knees..but nothing is wrong..so it is what it is...well i hope you have a great day..
done with my rant...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

hello gordi..so love your pictures...the sunset is so cool and the moon as well..have a great day...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

wow...i havent been sledding in years..now that looks like tons of fun...sunset it beautiful...my body hurts just watching this...but i hope you all had fun....

edit on 14-1-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

hello..that was a great video..but man did it put tears in my eyes..what would have happen if no one was around at this time...wow i dont even want to think about that one...i also so love these guys too...our bathroom is like you are going in a fish tank...but i need to get it unpacked as well..and get more of my little guys on shelfes...i guess i have love for alot of animals..thanks for sharing...

CC

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hello everyone! Go HERE to Wish our Skiddy friend a Happy B-Day!!

Happy Birthday Mike!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

You can borrow my kids and go sledging with them anytime Cindi!!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

thanks..what kind of bears you collect..once i get my room done i will show you all my polar bears..i have a few big ones and all sizes..also thanks for liking my avatar..hope you have a great day...

CC

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm way behind in here. I will leave this link so you can all wish our dear Skiddy a happy Birthday, then I'll get caught up in here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

NOW THAT WOULD BE SO GREAT...I HOPE THEY CAN PICK ME UP FROM THE GROUND..AS I KNOW I WILL BE THE FIRST TO FALL OFF...I WILL PUT PILLOWS ALL AROUND ME SO I DONT GET TO HURT...LETS HIT THE HILLS BOYS...

CC

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join