It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

"we are still beautiful souls who can reach out to others and make a difference in their lives as they do in our own"
THAT right there! Thank You again!!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears
OK here we go. Hold my hand. You got it?
Now hold Syx's hand. You got his?
Now reach out with our hands holding yours and embrace all the others who need your love.
Hold us all together, we can do this.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

well maybe i should just get some just in case i run out...i will have this all done by her birthday thats for sure...so she will get a late Christmas gift and early birthday gift..so i am done for the night...

night all...time for em to lay down...i should be here again tomorrow if not its cause i am printing out this family tree..

take care all...

CC

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

WIS I will tell CC of your reply here. It is beautiful! She has gone to lay down for the evening....
I too am going but will leave one last story entry for the day!

GNight All!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Ok we can get more on the morrow....

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The enemies fell in waves. They hit the ground, turned to ash, and were stomped into the ground, or sailed into the air as wispy ashes. There was blood everywhere.

The enemies of the sky were now gone! Syx with CC, and The Dragons, and other Accasians, took care of those little bastards!

The Dragons were very tired after the fights. They began to all land on the ground in a wide circle. Enclosing the smaller, but still big, circle of the evil entities on the ground. They stood there very still, resting but alert!

In the middle of the smaller circle of evil , strode a tall robed one. It smelled of evil at it's every step. The stench of all the evils, and the dead who lay all over the place, at times was unbearable.

The tall Evil one spoke. "The lives of those lost, who faught for their rights, do not matter to Me at all. They were only taking up preciuos space. MY space!"

The evil minions on the ground turned outward to face the Dragons. They stood for moments staring at the Beasts Who had them enclosed. They took up weapons and began to strike out!

edit on 30-12-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Continued fro page 21

Storm witnessed the miraculous return of his great leader Syx and his beautiful mate CC. Side by side they danced in the dark skies. Powerful wings carried the dragons through the cold Winter winds, flames shooting in the direction of the evil demons invading their sacred realm. Enemies fell left and right with the renewed power and determination of the winged ones. Hugo and his fellow winged wildcats flew down and pounced on the ground, tooth and claw with deep guttural growls attacking with a vengeance.

Night struck her current opponent down after a fierce struggle of power and wills. She raced along the ground with the speed and agility of a creature in the wild. Another dark demon had slashed through her leg, but the wound was not deep. She felt the burning pain of her arm and leg that she sustained In battle, but nothing would keep her down. Nothing! She joined with a group of elves, wizards and magic makers from the realm, uniting with spells and power of the ancients. They smiled, whooped and hollered as even more enemies were brought to their deaths. They were gaining ground. More of the light warriors, men, elves, beings and creatures of Accasia were advancing.

Jojopo and the goblins held their own with swords, knives and axes. Their weapons caked with blood and ash, proof of their victory in war.

The white wolf, under the guidance and rule of Shadow the mighty Wolf Lord, raced forward, jumping and knocking over the demons, biting, clawing and scratching.

Pesky, though very small had gouged out the eyes and wounded the feet and hands of the dreaded enemies with her sharp and gleaming sword, making it difficult for them to function properly and making them easy prey for her stronger comrades. More and more dark demons fell screaming through the night.

edit on 30-12-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
OK here we go. Hold my hand. You got it?
Now hold Syx's hand. You got his?
Now reach out with our hands holding yours and embrace all the others who need your love.
Hold us all together, we can do this.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Night That was fantastic!!! I Love it!!

Syx hovers not knowing what to do. Then He decides to fly.

"Good Night Everyone!" He says as He soars away....

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Sweet dreams CC and Syx!

Great story entries Syx! I do believe we will win this battle after all. No matter how dark the evil, how powerful and mighty the enemies of our realm may be, we will always rise against them in victory!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

WOW!!!!!!!!! You sure make dramatic entrances and exits in here! Awesome!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I would like to thank my beautiful sheddites for your undying love and devotion to the shed and each other, for your inspiration, hope and light. I would like to tell you how you often carry me away from the trying times, from the chaos, from the mundane.

When you tell me here in the shed or even in a private message what this place means to you...I must tell you that it touches me deeply. Together we are a powerful and magnificent force of love that holds each other together in this enchanting, sacred place we call 'home'. When I say I love you all, it is more than mere words. Sometimes words can't even express what my heart wishes to say. Wishing peace for you all in the coming year ahead. May it be a magical one!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I would like to continue El's story for a bit, as I believe everyone would like to hear her's rather than mine right now.

After she awoke in the abandoned farmhouse that following afternoon, she got out her satchel and took out her alchemy
set and opened up the recipe book and began making various concoctions. She realized that she'd be needing them later
considering the types of situations she was running into out here in Westfall.

When she believed she had crafted enough, she reloaded the satchel and then began looking around the old house. She
found some parchments and discovered that this was none other than the Alexston Farmstead, the very place
where I grew up. At this point she realized the Harvest Reaper in the barn might have been the same one that led me
on my path to become a Paladin.

Although digging through the past was interesting, she knew that time was short and so she went outside and took in the
view of the countryside and chuckled to herself to see the Reaper was walking around aimlessly in the field.

"How long do those things run? And how'd it get out of the barn?" she said to herself, amused.

She went and mounted Onyx, her horse, and began to ride around to explore the area a bit. She picked a name for him
since she did not know what other's had been calling him and felt so close to her new companion now that she figured
this was necessary. Since it was a black stallion, Onyx seemed appropriate.

After approaching Moonbrook she was astounded to find it was completely abandoned, not a single person was there,
not even a monster or anything. She looked around and then decided to search the surrounding areas for whomever
she was suppose to meet, hoping they'd still be around.

Not far away to the west she saw a tent and so went to investigate. After arriving she saw a man with a large build,
wearing leather armor working on something so approached him. He turned and looked at her with a look of great surprise on
his face...

"Are you Eleanora?" he asked.
"Yes, that's me. Who are you?"

He stood there a moment and looked her over, then finally spoke.
"Honey, I am your dad, Edwin VanCleef. Inside the tent is my servant, William."

They just stared at each other a few moments, and Eleanora started yelling at him.
"Where were you my whole life? Why didn't you ever come to see me? Why did you abandon me at the orphanage?!

"Look Eleanora..." he started, but El cut him off "You're a real JERK! I'm so angry with you!".
"I'm sorry, please let me explain," he quietly requested.

"OK, start explaining! This better be good!" she yelled again but this time with less intensity.

"Your mother and I knew that this was what was best for you, we didn't want you to grow up involved with all of
these criminals, the Defias, the buccaneers, the assassins. We were afraid that you'd become a target for kidnapping
or worse. Your mother kept your younger sister and she turned out worse than any of the felons I associated with, it's
real bad, she's insane." he explained.

"So why am I here?" she asked in frustration. This was clearly a stressful moment for her.

"I fight for Stormwind now, I tried to convince the Brotherhood to join with me but your sister, Vanessa, tried to
kill me and claimed that I was a traitor. She wouldn't listen, I tried to show her the danger that the Scourge poses
to our very existence but she simply doesn't buy into any of it. She doesn't understand this is a time to unite, she's trying to complete the Juggernaut."

As she was looking around she saw a very young boy sitting quietly not far away watching the ocean.
"Who is that?" she wondered aloud.

"That is your younger brother, Theo." he responded.
"He has been very upset about everything that's happened. Your mother...I had to fake my death. Vanessa... could you
please talk to him?"

"About what?" Eleanora asked annoyed.
"Introduce yourself." he said.

So Eleanora walked over to him and began talking, the boy got up and gave her a big hug. He seemed excited to meet
his big sister finally - the good sister.

Around that time Edwin put on his mask, picked up his sword, and yelled over to Eleanora.
"We are going into the Deadmines to resolve our family issues. Are you ready to meet your sister?"

Theo hugged El one more time, and then said "Go get sister dad. Don't hurt her please!", then he waved
to the two of them as they headed over to the cave in the distance.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Seems we were writing at the same time Flash. Great story entry! I'll be popping in and out. I have things to catch up on right now.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: muzzleflash

Seems we were writing at the same time Flash. Great story entry! I'll be popping in and out. I have things to catch up on right now.

Yeah I saw (and read) the entries you guys/gals were making.
It actually takes me several hours to craft one entry because I edit it and also spend an inordinate amount of time looking up the right artwork and doing some background research for it.

Once Syx said he was going to bed I felt like it'd be a good time to post the last one as I figured the thread would go quiet awhile and I wouldn't interrupt.

Oh, and one more thing...

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
When I say I love you all, it is more than mere words. Sometimes words can't even express what my heart wishes to say.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
***BigG cracks open a window and stealthily leans into the shed kitchen...
Swiftly grabs a donut... dunks it in the coffee pot... nods to Muzzie and then heads back out on patrol...
It's dark tonight, and there may be Ogres about!***

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Just worked a 16 hour day and wanted to say all the stories are awesome

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Well yer better be getting back inside big fella !

Happy New Year gang !!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Hi happy New Year to you too.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join