It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Who are we?

Are we the ocean that carries the ship? The bridge across the ocean? The sky above us?
Find peace, search for truth, let us speak to each other.
I am sad that we avoid our selves and so very, very grateful that we are here in The Shed.
I Love You.
Should I console one, I may betray another, thus I pray for peace and earnest.
This is a truly enchanted realm.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Wis, gorgeous avatar!!

CC, I never had time to read all of that research. Sorry! A cousin in the family had done the research that took us to King Charlemagne. Tons of pages to read through there years ago. Also, on my own, I had traced back on my Father's side and found the Indian princess. It gets confusing reading all those records of births, marriages, deaths, places they lived etc. Many times you may find a name changes a bit along the way. I sometimes think I will go back on my Irish Grandmother's side to see how far back I can get. Got to the welsh and stopped thinking I would get back it to it and I never did.

Most genealogical places charge you now, so I don't want to start having to spend all kinds of money researching. I also don't have much patience these days. My attention span is getting shorter these days. LOL

Syx, nice little story entry there! I'll get back to it over the weekend.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

always..

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Very beautiful Wis!

For all who enter the shed...

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

i havent read alot of it either...and right now i have to much going on to read it..i want to get my room done..and then maybe i can find my family tree cd that syx bought me a while back and i will have 3 or 6 months free...so i can help look up some people for you if you like me too...i dont have a problem helping others with their family trees..i just think its so cool..i want to know where i came over...and glad my uncle gave me this book...i just have to add a few people and weddings,and new babies...

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
CC, the past is behind you. You are heading toward a new year with a wonderful attitude. That is a step forward toward a better year. Hugs!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
WIS

THAT is Beautiful! I at times do avoid Myself. I don't like where I am in My life. DON'T Get ME wrong as I Love CC with all My heart. BUT, within Myself lurks the one who was. I try to find Him, but there is eluding on His part. THE elusive one I'm afraid, may never be found......

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

yes it is..and i so so hope it stays behind me...thanks night i can only try...

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

No Hunny. I WILL find Him, someday....

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

i so so hope so...i will be in my shell until he comes back again..do you know what needs to be changed..
edit on 30-12-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears

i do hope to be a better person to my husband..

My dear I truly believe we all do our very best in every moment.
When we want to grow we just have to practice and trust that those we love us love us back. Helping us to grow. Loving is growing.
Hugs

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

You are always Syx. You will always be Syx. There are twists and turns we don't embrace like aging bodies and deep physical pain. Life is always filled with emotions like worry and sorrows, but we are still beautiful souls who can reach out to others and make a difference in their lives as they do in our own. Nurture your creative side with your writing endeavors. Hold on to the love of CC and your family and Shed family.

Maybe life changes us all in some aspects, but deep down inside we know who we are. We are like stars that shine brightly in the darkness of the night sky. Shine on my friend, shine on.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

With CC, and You all, I hold on. I hold the hopes of better tomorrow's....
Thank You dear little elf, and WIS.
Most of all, Thank You CC....

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Syx and CC leapt into the air, downbeats of Their wings pushed them higher and higher.
Soon They were right in the middle of the battle's frey.

CC Beat down the enemies with Her front hooves. Occasionally She would turn and kick hard with Her rear hooves. The enemies were falling right and left.

They were thinning in Their ranks very fast.

Syx was belching fireballs and streams of flames and burning the enemy fighters.
They would be at their end soon.

Syx and CC both felt that!

All the other Dragons in the sky were flaming their battle opponents. Scores of the evil entities fell to their demise.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears

yes it is..and i so so hope it stays behind me...thanks night i can only try...

Trying is all that any of can do and that is ok. I struggle through some of my days, but other days I can shine my light out into the world and be a beacon of hope for others who are struggling too. You are never alone.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

thanks so much..i so do try...and i so need to get the trust back in me..i still dont have it the trust back yet..maybe some day...

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

i am done scanning them all now..it took a little over an hour to get them all done...now i have to print out 197 pages..wow...i hope i will have enough ink to do this....

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Good job there CC! I too hope You have enough ink. I do get paid soon so there is that....

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join