It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

And a Happy New Years to You, Dada and all the rest of Yours!!! Have a safe and fun time tonight!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Here's a quick summary of when You were here last Mike.Skid moved to a new place! Some have had problems, solved by The Love and commitment here, some have written tales, all of which rock!! Some are M.I.A. again and are wanted to return. Some have returned to tease Us, as They came here and have not been back since. There are new members here now. I know I have left out something. Will have to think on it. (Oh no. Not that Syx!!)
Other than that, nothing has been going on!

EDIT: Please forgive Me. For some reason I have been stuck in Smart Ass mode this morning! It might be from some of the threads I have been into today. Yah. Yah That's the ticket!
edit on 31-12-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Hope your evening is a good one, Syx!

Good to hear that nothing's been going on, except for all of the above!

Yes, I knew about Skid. Great news. The last I recall is he got the power and some utilities on and was heating his place. I'm hoping he's all settled now and has "the girls" with him. (Skid's dogs, for any readers who don't know who "the girls" are.)

ETA: just checked back and found Skid has the dogs with him. That's great to hear!

Also, just reading back a teeny way, I see Gordi's Mum is being looked after well and so he can go away to a secret island and get royally plastered have the odd New Year's drink or two.

As for us, we're doing okay. It's just on 6 pm here and it's already down to minus 5 (Celsius) -- about 23 Fahrenheit for those in the US. Might hit minus 8 to 10 during the night, so one of our coldest nights in Prague this winter to date.

We'll likely stay in and just relax. The downtown is only 20 mins away by tram, but it'll be madness as usual. And the authorities are worried about a crazy attack of some kind, eg like they had in Berlin recently, so there are lots of police around the city center and roadblocks, ID checks etc etc. Much better to be safe at home. Besides which, we don't want to risk slipping on some patch of ice!

edit on 31/12/16 by JustMike because: Re the dogs

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

We used to live like a block away from several bars. We hardly went to them, instead driving for miles to a fav watering hole. Yah I know it was stupid/dangerous to drink and drive. I don't do that anymore.

It sounds like staying in would be best for You two tonight. We will most likely do the same. Or we might walk to a bar that's like two blocks away....

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I know the feeling. Our favourite little bar/restaurant is actually in the downtown. Plenty of restaurants and bars around here, but we often take a tram into town just to go there. It's called "Therapy" and it was set up as the first "charity restaurant" in Prague. Its profits help to support drug rehab programs, and most of its staff are ex-addicts. Gives them a chance to get straightened out and also gives them something positive on their resume.

Besides those positive aspects, it's simply a good little place and not expensive. So, we're happy to support them.

PS: okay, I'll be offline for a few hours and spending time with Dada. I'll try to drop back in later this night.

edit on 31/12/16 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

OK Mike. Please give Dada a Dragons hug for Me? And one for CC too? Have a good one! Syx/Mike....

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

hello that was beautiful..thanks...

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
hello all..hope all goes well for every one tonight..Have a very Happy New Years...

CC

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

thanks syx..i think we will have a good year...

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

I think so too CC!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So many posts in here today that made me smile.

Happy New Year one and all!

Gordi, so happy to hear your Mom is in good spirits! Have fun on the Island!

Tom, Loved the video! You should be doing musicals for a living! I always smile before even listening to a new vid or yours because I know I will be touched and happy after seeing it. You haven't failed me yet!

JustMike, it was such a pleasure seeing you in here today! It will be a quiet night here for me as well. I'm not going out anywhere.

Busy, but will popping in and out as always my lovelies!

For those of you going out tonight, please be careful and safe! For those spending New Years at home and drinking, have fun! I had a few drinks last night. I was saving for it tonight, but that's ok. It will just be a quiet night for me.

May the new year bring peace to Sheddites and lurkers everywhere!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Awww, CC and Syx, I'm sure you will have a good new year together.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Could anyone here Who has NOT read Shed members Christmas writing contest submissions, (and ALL the other entries), Please go to the Threads for them, and Read and Vote by clicking flags and stars?! The voting time table is nearly up....

You can GO HERE and skim the posts looking for all the entries.... Thanx in advance!!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night! Are You hopefully feeling better, more energy, today?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Energy? What's that? Ummm...no. I should be doing things like taking out the garbage, sorting through the xmas crap and putting it all away, but noooo! LOL

I have ciggs to make and need to have lunch. Think I'll take off and watch something on youtube. Guard the shed while I'm gone.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hmmm. Sorry to see that Little one. Hey, grab some pixie coffee! It's good for what ails Ya!!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
To Everyone! YES even the lurkers.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Well, I took a bath, washed my hair and got a lot of things sorted and put away. Still not done, but the rest can wait.
Hope you and CC are having a pleasant evening.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
As we wander the final steps towards the New Year, I think of things I should leave behind ....

.....and look with a little fear but determined to endure towards tomorrow.
I gaze back with gratitude of friendships made, smiles, laughter, tales and tears shared.
Thank You All and I pray you are showered in blessings in 2017.
edit on 31-12-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Bah Humbug

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join