It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

No, I don't.

I'll go see if I can find it in a few minutes.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Sorry Skid, I couldn't find it tonight. I will check out facebook tomorrow, maybe I first saw it there.

Where the hell is everyone? Hope everyone is ok. Awfully lonely in here. Getting sleepy from wandering the halls and gardens looking for everyone.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I'm still here... somewhere!

Still a bit "run down" by that flu bug, but definitely on the mend now.
I've been a bit busier at work the last few days too which will help in the long run.

Have been struggling to get back on an even keel after everything that's been happening in RL, but I'll get there...
My head's still not in a great place for creative writing, but hopefully that will come back too.

In the meantime... have a lovely Thursday! The weekend is just around the corner.
I think I'm heading down to the Island for a couple of days, so that'll be nice.

G

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hi Drummer, sorry to hear about RL! I hope you get some good time! And a pint, too.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Uh? What? I heard "rainbow"...

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hi Jess! Good to see you again.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Hi Drummer, sorry to hear about RL! I hope you get some good time! And a pint, too.

Hi John,
Good to see you!

I haven't had a pint in nearly 3 weeks.... hey maybe THAT's what's wrong?? LOL
I may try and rectify that at the weekend if I'm feeling up to it.
How's things at your end?

PS - The Homemade Lentil soup is ON!

G
edit on 9-2-2017 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to fix the quote

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Good morning family!
Wait...IS it a good morning? *checks for coffee*...*finds coffee*...
Yup, it's good.

I've been up since 2 am again, that's happening almost daily for me. I decided to use my time productively this morning so I'm working on a thread to post in the "health/medical" forum.
As I mentioned earlier, I've been trying to help a good friend who has been having endless issues regarding her colostomy. I took her to see one of her doctors yesterday and really had to force myself not to punch him in the throat.

But that's not productive (and also illegal, pffft) so I'm being pro-active and reaching out to the ATS community for knowledge and assistance. I'm actually also going to get in touch with our other Jane because I'm looking for 'natural' healing methods and that's right up her alley. (Jane's book on 'Essential Oils' has been published and I want to get to her before she goes on some worldwide book signing tour with Bono, lol!)

I hope everyone is well and I will be hanging around for a while this morning.
jacy xoxo

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hi jacy,
Nice to see you in the shed!

Sorry about all of your troubles. I bought a copy of Jane's book for Chrissie and it is really good.
I'm just about to have lunch.... would you like a bowl of Homemade lentil soup?

G

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

*puts on surgical mask before she (hugs) Gordi*

Well hello you poor sick baby, how are you feeling? I would LOVE a bowl of your homemade soup!
I've actually had a bad toothache for a month now so I'm pretty much living on soup, lol.

Is Jane's book an actual hard copy book or an e-book? I only have my laptop, can I read an e-book on that or do I need a kindle or something?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Jane, as in "Angelmuchel" Jane? I didn't know she was in healing and stuff. That's pretty cool actually! We've got our own doctor right here!

edit on 9-2-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Do you know what kind it was? Was it drum, flute, what?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Ooh, Hey Mike, how are you doing?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Morning Skid, how are our favorite puppies? Oh and you of course.
How's your home coming along? Is it nice and cozy. Have a fabulous day.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Well hello you poor sick baby, how are you feeling? I would LOVE a bowl of your homemade soup!
I've actually had a bad toothache for a month now so I'm pretty much living on soup, lol.

Is Jane's book an actual hard copy book or an e-book? I only have my laptop, can I read an e-book on that or do I need a kindle or something?

LOL - It's not the mask... it's the Rubber Gloves that worry me!

The copy I have is a paperback... I'm not sure if it's available as E-Book.... Are you friends on FB?
Her Natural Approach pages there would tell you?
I've had a quick look and couldn't see an E-Book version, but I have now asked Jane...

Gx

PS - My Soup was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
edit on 9-2-2017 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add a PS

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Good to see you are doing better mate, I am sure a wee dram will do you well, after all it is "The Water of Life".

Who is Jane? The other Jane. I get so confused when I have remember peoples real names in here. Actually I prefer their avatar names. So who is the Jane with the book?

Gordi is their any left over soup? Do you put meat in it a little ham perhaps? I like old fashion Danish yellow pea soup, with lots of fat smoked pork, served with a hardy piece of real rye and authentic mustard. Mmmmm

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Morning Jacy sweetie. Coffee please, I slept in. My heat blanket kept whispering "It is too cold to get up"
Well it was when I finally got up, the fire was out. Silly me.

a reply to: jacygirl
You have your hands full with your friend. Colostomy's are tricky, there are so many things that can go wrong and the initial healing process is arduous. On top of that there is the psychological adaptation to having a foreign entity attached to ones body. It is a good thing she has your support.
I believe OneHuman also deals with herbs, she is very nice you should ask her.

Now you have a lovely day, stay warm and be kind to your self.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

originally posted by: jacygirl

LOL - It's not the mask... it's the Rubber Gloves that worry me!

*snaps gloves*
"Okay, turn your head and cough!"

Just kidding. *waving hello to swanne, Skid and WIS*

The original Shed folks met in a Valentine's thread by member angelchemeul (Jane), then I wrote my first Shed story when that thread closed (because by then we all wanted a place to hang out together). So me, jacy is 2nd Jane.

Angelchemeul Jane is a Clinical Aromatherapist and Reflexologist and natural healing is her specialty. She has a published book on Essential Oils (which I sadly have yet to purchase due to lack of money, not lack of interest). She also attended 'The Gathering' when Gordi hosted a few Shed members for a weekend of fun and Shednanigans. She's also beautiful, smart and funny. And missed.
jacy

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
Howdy. The girls are fine. Suzie keeps trying to push me down so she can cuddle lol.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
My friend just texted me. School is closed and I have a day off. They finally found a job for me. It's dust mopping and mopping classrooms. Since no kids will be there I wouldn't have a thing to do.

Still weird working for a school. It's a private school, too, so they make their own schedule; regardless of what the school system does.

new topics

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join