It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Have Banded Together to Kill me

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: underwerks

Knowing a single person out of their mind, batsnip crazy enough to threaten violence over some silly social media post is at the extreme end of the messed up scale. Knowing a lot of people like that, it seems who all must know each other, or at least in the same town is so unlikely, its mind-boggling.

You're literally taking about a a conspiracy of many people with a pre-meditated plan to perpetrate physical violence based on a Facebook post about a spelling error This would have to be a cluster of extreme lunatics all in sync with each other.

There's 3 possibilities:

1) They're being facetious and you're reading into it wrong.

2) You made the whole thing up.

Or:

3) It's true, in which case, you're on the wrong side of the most insane gang north of Los Zetas, and they're going to kill you.

If it is true, you should call the police, and stay out of town. There's no reasoning with that level of insanity. Going there and not informing the police of the threats is akin to slathering yourself with butter and rosemary, handcuffing yourself, shoving an apple in your mouth and walking into a room filled with Jeffrey Dahmer clones.

I wouldn't say its a lot of people back home that feel like they do, at the most probably 5 I can think of off hand. Then again, I'm sure a lot of people probably feel like that but just don't get to the point where they want to perpetrate violence because of it.

I know a lot of the things I post are hard for people here to believe but fighting and things like that go on for years where I'm from. Grudges get taken to the grave. Over nothing more than a look sometimes.

I can see now how that might seem crazy to people. That's how people are in my experience, though. Talking to everyone on ATS has shown me I'm really not from a normal type place. Violence is as natural as breathing to a lot of people where I'm from.

Most people here see that as abhorrent. Which it is.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

You sound like your part of the Hatfield & McCoy's!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

You sound like your part of the Hatfield & McCoy's!

Haha not far from there

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Ahhh, WV here...I understand completely. Good luck!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Trump's unpresidented spelling of the word unpresidented

Not sure if this is a serious post or

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I was joking with Trumps spelling of the word lol. I thought the title was kind of funny as well but a lot of people took it personally and tore me apart for it. Whatever. Its not inaccurate given what I'm dealing with though.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Vector99

I was joking with Trumps spelling of the word lol. I thought the title was kind of funny as well but a lot of people took it personally and tore me apart for it. Whatever. Its not inaccurate given what I'm dealing with though.

You have a constitutional right, the 2nd one. I would advise you to use it.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Lol at the title. I know its a little melodramatic, but it's not far from the truth. Before I get started I want to say I know not all Trump supporters are like this.

Most are good people who just want what's best for themselves and what they want the country to be. However misguided that view is in my eyes it doesn't mean they're bad people. I don't want the hate from my experience to be amplified out onto anyone else.

The question I wanted to ask was: Has anyone else been threatened with violence over their political views?

After I posted a joking article on Facebook making fun of Trump's unpresidented spelling of the word unpresidented, after a brief exchange, someone I had known from high school commented, saying there's a lot of people angry about the things I've been writing and they're all going to get together to "teach me a lesson" while I'm back home for the holidays.

I'm not nervous about it, but it's definitely something I'll have to think about while I'm going about my business while back there.

I see it as just a consequence of free speech. Yeah, I might get dragged out in a field and beat with 2x4's for speaking bad about Trump. There's going to be people riding around looking for me to do that or worse most of the time probably. From some of the messages I've got, I'm pretty sure that's a guarantee.

A lot of people talk about the brownshirts, but in my case they're real. And something I have to think about because I have an unpopular opinion, and I'm not afraid to speak it.

Freedom of speech, isn't freedom from speech.

Concealed carry. Also, why brandish your opinion on Facebook? Why even use Facebook? All of that # is worthless imo.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

Lol at the title. I know its a little melodramatic, but it's not far from the truth. Before I get started I want to say I know not all Trump supporters are like this.

Most are good people who just want what's best for themselves and what they want the country to be. However misguided that view is in my eyes it doesn't mean they're bad people. I don't want the hate from my experience to be amplified out onto anyone else.

The question I wanted to ask was: Has anyone else been threatened with violence over their political views?

After I posted a joking article on Facebook making fun of Trump's unpresidented spelling of the word unpresidented, after a brief exchange, someone I had known from high school commented, saying there's a lot of people angry about the things I've been writing and they're all going to get together to "teach me a lesson" while I'm back home for the holidays.

I'm not nervous about it, but it's definitely something I'll have to think about while I'm going about my business while back there.

I see it as just a consequence of free speech. Yeah, I might get dragged out in a field and beat with 2x4's for speaking bad about Trump. There's going to be people riding around looking for me to do that or worse most of the time probably. From some of the messages I've got, I'm pretty sure that's a guarantee.

A lot of people talk about the brownshirts, but in my case they're real. And something I have to think about because I have an unpopular opinion, and I'm not afraid to speak it.

Freedom of speech, isn't freedom from speech.

Concealed carry. Also, why brandish your opinion on Facebook? Why even use Facebook? All of that # is worthless imo.

I use it to promote my music and my writing. And I have a lot of friends in real life from around the world that that's the main way we communicate.

If it wasn't for that I wouldn't be on Facebook at all. I'm not really friends with anyone on there I don't know in real life, maybe a few through friends of friends, but that's it.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Speaking as a Trump ...VOTER I would gladly kick their asses for behaving like that.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Facebook friend's..IE probably not actual friends, the word friend is thrown around way too much..especially where FB is concerned.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Speaking as a Trump ...VOTER I would gladly kick their asses for behaving like that.

I'll help you.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

After I posted a joking article on Facebook making fun of Trump's unpresidented spelling of the word unpresidented there's a lot of people angry about it

such is the life of your typical grammar troll ... deal with it snowflake

edit on 21-12-2016 by Prankster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
If you don't have enemies you don't have character, Paul Newman.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I've been threatened by Trump-tards plenty of times online, but unsurprisingly, none have made good on their threats and intimidation. They are much like their "fearless leader". Great at talking #, poor at backing it up with real coherent or effective action. Because they really are pack animal cowards, and throwing around threats and insults is about their level of communication. It's the only way their puny minds feel power. Honestly, though, I wouldn't worry about it. Your best bet is to stay armed, stay handy with your weapon, and don't let them ruin it for you. let them know not only are you unconcerned with their opinions, you are also armed and prepared to protect your apathy.

Just don't lose sleep over it. Your biggest strength is that Trump-tards assume all who oppose them are weak unarmed liberals or Hilary lovers, and they won't know how the hell to respond when you show them you are none of the above.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
TLDR...buy a gun and protect yourself.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

If Trump supporters are trying to kill you, you should be fine, since they're generally morons - oh, I'm sorry, I mean, 'poorly educated'. They'll be too blinded spewing out bile towards who ever Trump tells them to hate.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer
True but...they have their guns.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity
a reply to: TownCryer
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I love how the OP makes a point to say that not all Trump supporters are like this....and others have used this thread as a Trump supporter bash fest. Carry on

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Just some upstanding liberals showing their superior intellect. You should be in awe of their greatness, they are.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join