It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Have Banded Together to Kill me

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I tell you what I'm sick to death of, and it has kept me away from ATS since the election for the most part, is constantly being called a "Snowflake" and other such labels, from the very people who voted Trump in partly because they were sick of being labelled themselves. These people, instead of taking the high road, decided instead to become enormous hypocrites.

That's right. I labelled them again. Why not? They seem to not care about doing it themselves so lets call them what they are: Hypocrites.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I guess the high road was rioting and destroying private property...snowflake.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

I tell you what I'm sick to death of, and it has kept me away from ATS since the election for the most part, is constantly being called a "Snowflake" and other such labels, from the very people who voted Trump in partly because they were sick of being labelled themselves. These people, instead of taking the high road, decided instead to become enormous hypocrites.

That's right. I labelled them again. Why not? They seem to not care about doing it themselves so lets call them what they are: Hypocrites.

Don't let it get to you. I am different, as is every other person on this earth from the next person, and that's what makes life worthwhile. Only people that are wrapped up in fear of change want everything to be homogeneous around them.

Take the term snowflake as a compliment, because no matter what anyone says its never a good thing to be the same as everyone else around you. I'm proud to be my own person and not be following anyone else.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

I second that and also add ignorant and misinformed.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Did they form a wall by any chance?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I've never been a trump supporter and did not vote for him. I see the special snowflake syndrome without having to be a trump supporter.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Are you speaking of the US government? Don wants the US to pay for it now and promises that Mexico will pay for it later. Mexico exclaims that in no way,shape or form are they going to pay for the wall, now or later.

I am transporting deeper into the twilight zone. Can any of the Trumptopians on this board explain to me how they are going to make Mexico pay for the wall?

Also, while you are at it, do you believe Trump will keep his word ? (sorta linked to above question of HOW).

The US is becoming a joke.
edit on 10-1-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

I've never been a trump supporter and did not vote for him. I see the special snowflake syndrome without having to be a trump supporter.

You see it in Trump? You see it in people like me?

Please explain.

Am I a snowflake bc I am in the twilight zone of what is going on with my country with cabinet choices, healthcare and the fact that one of my best friends voted for Don after what comes out of his mouth about women and making fun of a disabled person? ??

Call me a twilight snowflake...yeah, thats what I am

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I've explained several times and so has trump. Sorry you have your blinders on.

Two options: Cut off wire transfers to foreign countries or take a percentage as a fee or force Mexico's hand with the trade deficit. 22b a year gets wired to Mexico and they have a 58b trade deficit.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The OP is a snowflake for making up this story. Most millennial are precious snowflakes.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Lol,I'm sure that will go over real smooth

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

The OP is a snowflake for making up this story. Most millennial are precious snowflakes.

Where do you get the idea that we are all "millenials"?

Your "rectum" isn't a good source of information mate, sorry.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Not a millennial here, but great job assuming.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Where did I say you were? I said most millenials in response to a question. Use your reading comprehension.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I never said you were. I did call you a snowflake though.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Ive been yelled at by liberals for my stickers which aren't "Trump" stickers. One sticker was a cops lives matter sticker, I hate most cops, only put the sticker on to help not get pulled. Here is where your title becomes true, if You are going to start crap then you should be scared , otherwise don't be. The difference is Liberals scream and cry melodramatically and try to hit people when they aren't looking, Trump people don't do that, Trump people are quiet until someone attacks and then we beat your ass into the ground, that's what you should be scared of . If you feel threatened by someone call the lame police, just don't start it and youll be ok.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: synthetichuman

What state do you live in?

I ask bc I am very liberal so are my friends but we would never ridicule some with a cops lives matter sticker or even a Trump sticker (TN here, there are lots of Trump stickers). On the flip-side, we would never, ever, EVER put a BLM, Pro-Obama, planned parenthood or any type of Liberal left sticker on our cars for fear of being pulled over for no reason, keyed, cut-off, flipped off, etc. we have ALL had experiences and have learned NOT to toot our lib love in a red state.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
can this thread now be closed as " threat expired " ???

the OP has not been killed - and i now " in fear " of losing his job

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join