It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Have Banded Together to Kill me

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

so only democrats can be bigots? Look up the definition.

and look back at your comments. If you aren't trying to provoke a response, then perhaps you can explain what your intent here in this thread is.

I mean other than:

I've consistently only mocked his supporters to the end.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think its sad when anonymous posters start digging at each other and go back into threads to cherry pick "examples" to fit what they are arguing about.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

What others point out as factual, you misconstrue it as hate and bigotry.

so it's factual to paint everyone in the south as "X"?

I may not have been born here, but I know a few people and they are all very different. I've met some smart ones, some dumb ones, and some in between.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I think its sad when anonymous posters start digging at each other and go back into threads to cherry pick "examples" to fit what they are arguing about.

LOL, you would prefer NOT to back up what you are saying?

say, that's odd.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Then I was talking about Trump dividing the Republican party...that is factual

And it IS factual that most of the south (not all, I for one) fits that stereotype.

I hate stereotypes just as anyone else, but they ring true.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I, id prefer not getting so into it with a fellow poster in the first place...then going back and cherry-picking...just miserable

but thats just me and my opinion
edit on 21-12-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Um, It's not my place to tell you what to do, but if you come into a thread and start talking a little #, please don't be surprised if someone speaks that same language back to you. I won't go back and quote what you said, as that might trigger you, but I think you can investigate this and come to a logical conclusion.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

so only democrats can be bigots? Look up the definition.

and look back at your comments. If you aren't trying to provoke a response, then perhaps you can explain what your intent here in this thread is.

I mean other than:

I've consistently only mocked his supporters to the end.

The OP title starts with "Trump Supporters" take a guess why I'm here.

No, my point is you're not going to snowflake and convince me my opinion is bad and bigotry in the first place. I told you I'm not a Democrat, if you question my values, guess what, YOU don't have to live by them. You know what ELSE I think about people from the South? They're extremely athletic, good with machinery and really kind people. When my car broke down in Texas on the highway, 6 people pulled over and 2 directed traffic while 4 repaired it. Once I was sick an a Wallgreens in Texas, and I sneezed, and a 90 year old lady hands me $100 for 'medicine'.

This doesn't mean there isn't also ignorant uneducated racist bigot hicks who would murder and rape just like the plain criminals they are. Sure it's bad to consider all people from the south these people, but the people from the South would rather deny they exist, so it's easier to just blanket you all generally to address this, even though it's incorrect.

edit on 21-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

And it IS factual that most of the south (not all, I for one) fits that stereotype.

Actually, that was IMJACK who said that, unless you are just a sock puppet account?
Having to invent friends to agree with you is like tying a pork chop bone to your neck to get the dog to pay attention to you. Effective, but sad.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Actually, that was IMJACK who said that, unless you are just a sock puppet account?
Having to invent friends to agree with you is like tying a pork chop bone to your neck to get the dog to pay attention to you. Effective, but sad.

thats really sad that you assume that. Must be what you do

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

your opinion is fine, it's yours. And I have mine. But all I am saying is don't throw a punch, then get angry when you get one back. And do a better job of covering your tracks when operating multiple accounts.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

my advice, don't go around throwing punches whenever you deem it worthy

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

a reply to: imjack And do a better job of covering your tracks when operating multiple accounts.

I'll start with reminding you they ban for these type of claims without proof within 72 hours.

Is it even based on anything at all other than multiple people disagree with you?

What a sad delusion you have. "Gankgstalking" rofl.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

netword dude: Man, multiple people disagree with me? Its definitely not me, I'm always right, i know...its the same person with multiple accounts...thats it!

"do a better job of covering your tracks when operating multiple accounts"

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The pure irony:

He probably has multiple accounts and this is why he thinks this.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

ad hom demonetization, what will I do when you claim I'm part of Pizza Gate too?

I really want to hear more about how I bash Trump though, Network Dude.

I've mentioned countless times I do business with him, and am the one that provides him with his Targeted Ads. Most people don't know, but Targeted Ads are a very monopolized business. I sell 80 Billion commercials a month, and am the main primary delivery of them world wide.

Want me to pass a message to him for you? "Kill the Jews, MAGA"
?

Or should I just post videos of him himself agreeing Trumpers 'nasty people'?

Yet it was this post that set off my web page filters as hate. Until then I could read this thread without having to use my phone....and when did Trump attack the jews?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The pure irony:

irony indeed.

I'll start with reminding you they ban for these type of claims without proof within 72 hours.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

ad hom demonetization, what will I do when you claim I'm part of Pizza Gate too?

I really want to hear more about how I bash Trump though, Network Dude.

I've mentioned countless times I do business with him, and am the one that provides him with his Targeted Ads. Most people don't know, but Targeted Ads are a very monopolized business. I sell 80 Billion commercials a month, and am the main primary delivery of them world wide.

Want me to pass a message to him for you? "Kill the Jews, MAGA"
?

Or should I just post videos of him himself agreeing Trumpers 'nasty people'?

Yet it was this post that set off my web page filters as hate. Until then I could read this thread without having to use my phone....and when did Trump attack the jews?

Trump didn't. My entire point is Trump supporter narrative being taken as Trumps real opinion is the biggest disgrace of all.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

The pure irony:

irony indeed.

Nice try. I said 'probably', nothing direct, like yours that's impossible to talk your way out of, especially because you said it first, and I was mocking you.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
You can't fight the ignorance of the world...I have quickly learned that.

I see for my own eyes what is happening...the MSM is pushing the stupid Nazi stuff and "some" are lapping it up.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join