It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Have Banded Together to Kill me

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Advantage

Divide and conquer is definitely working. Half the time I've sat here thinking about it I've been thinking about how we aren't even really enemies. THEY'VE made it so we're at each others throats.

Our fellow Americans aren't the problem. The people who pit us against each other are.

You better believe it. You know, for a bunch of more "enlightened" people, there are some ATSers Im frankly shocked by recently. Its bad enough to just think some of the truly messed up things, but to put them in writing... and manage to still hit "reply".... really bizarre! In some, the divide and conquer tactics work almost too well.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Im sickened that Americans would harm fellow Americans over political parties that in the end truly dont give one good damn about any of us.

It is almost as if the "team" mentality has filtered into politics, one roots veraciously for their side and will attempt to crush the other side any way possible...we have gone from soccer hooligans to political ones....

If i were the OP i would probably just wear a build the wall tshirt when back in town ...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: underwerks

I'd go looking for them and ask them is violence is the right way to deal with this. If you have it coming, you may have to take a punch, if you aren't a pinhead in real life, you may be able to just smile and say you are a liberal, and they should not be the stereotype that you and your buddies think they are. You might still have to take a punch, but that way, you will have the moral high ground.

I'd stand up for you from taking an ass whoopin, but you'll get no pat on the ass here.

Not looking for a pat on the ass here lol.

The particular people I'm talking about relish the stereotype they must seem like to people here at ATS. They're proud of it. And don't see it as a stereotype.

I don't care about taking a punch, I've taken a few (thousand probably) over the years, so that's not a huge thing for me. I wouldn't have cared if people are just threatening to fight me. Whatever. Blahh.

But when you know people are forming a group to drag me off in the woods to "teach me a lesson', that turns it into something else entirely. Especially when the point of the violence is to silence what I have to say.

Maybe I'm overreacting, but these people aren't entirely incompetent. And neither am I.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Maybe take a self defense class, aikido, ju-jitsu, muy-thai are all good starters. You can usually find a dojo in any semi-large city. Other than that, maybe reevaluate who your friends are. Sorry to hear about your situation, and hope it can be resolved reasonably.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

use diplomacy first. You can't take back dead. but you can take a punch. choose wisely, and good luck. If you were here, I'd have your back, even though I'd smile to watch you take one on the chin.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

but i am one that posts maybe 4X a month

Your profile says you average 3.79 posts per day.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
facebook, but 3.79 is a lot for ATS

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

use diplomacy first. You can't take back dead. but you can take a punch. choose wisely, and good luck. If you were here, I'd have your back, even though I'd smile to watch you take one on the chin.

Ditto... and I do more than punch.. I scratch and bite.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
facebook, but 3.79 is a lot for ATS

It's not much really.

But, I thought I have seen you here more than 4x a month.

Sorry I misread, I didn't know you meant FB.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i might post 20X a day for a week, then not come on here for 4 months

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i might post 20X a day for a week, then not come on here for 4 months

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Im sickened that Americans would harm fellow Americans over political parties that in the end truly dont give one good damn about any of us.

It is almost as if the "team" mentality has filtered into politics, one roots veraciously for their side and will attempt to crush the other side any way possible...we have gone from soccer hooligans to political ones....

If i were the OP i would probably just wear a build the wall tshirt when back in town ...

Just saw that about the build the wall shirt. Someone else said that to me earlier haha. I couldn't do it.

I'd rather have a bloody regular shirt on.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
My opinion after just reading the first page.

Alot of people really don't care who was elected president.

It's the same old crap.

Might get better, might get worse........
But does it put more money in my hand so I can buy more food and live a better life?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

To everyone: I didn't really get into politics until this past election. Maybe its normal to have your life threatened over writing critical of the president. I don't know.

Half of my worry over this is that this is something new. You can call me a liar (probably not as eloquently as the one poster who chose to tear apart some image of me she's built up in her head) and not believe it, and that's fine with me. I don't care in the least.

If this is happening anywhere, it needs to be talked about. Regardless of which side is doing it.

It's not normal but apparently not uncommon now days. I've stayed out of many elections but now seem to be one of those times when violence really comes into play. The 2012 one I wasn't threatened but was called irl for it during the voting process, etc. Being an Independant had me on the radar for both sides that time as it does now for people who want to act out whether it be by textual name calling or in person(nice excuse huh?).

Rule of thumb on FB, if you're at all worried about being neutral in these times, keep politics out of it. Considering if you have to use it in the first place. I've heard of some people losing their friends and more over it this year due to their views. People have been claiming to be threatened offline as well.

I abide by another general rule due to being duped before online, be wary of who you're trusting. At the same time one shouldn't have to be forced to put in their personal info on here for others to believe what they are saying. Let mods confirm, pretty sure people have done this, if there's a big issue. I guess, just keep it in a chit chat or speculative area of the site

Pretty sad and shouldn't have to come to their no matter the side. Also, could just be, rather uncalled for, venting behind the screen. While you may know them, they won't do such things but are blowing off steam on the computer only. Sounds like they aren't the people you want to be around anyway, still steer clear if at all possible.
edit on 20-12-2016 by dreamingawake because: sp

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I don't care about taking a punch, I've taken a few (thousand probably) over the years, so that's not a huge thing for me. I wouldn't have cared if people are just threatening to fight me. Whatever. Blahh.

Tough guy.

Based on the aggregate of threads you've created.... I ain't buying it.

But when you know people are forming a group to drag me off in the woods to "teach me a lesson', that turns it into something else entirely.

Once again... Delusions of grandeur much?

Maybe I'm overreacting, but these people aren't entirely incompetent.

Of course they aren't incompetent... because you invented them.

And neither am I.

You are a warrior and fighter and barbarian in your own mind. I guess, in a strange way, you are that confident in yourself in the fictitious world you've created for yourself.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

Tough guy.

Based on the aggregate of threads you've created.... I ain't buying it.

But when you know people are forming a group to drag me off in the woods to "teach me a lesson', that turns it into something else entirely.

Once again... Delusions of grandeur much?

Maybe I'm overreacting, but these people aren't entirely incompetent.

Of course they aren't incompetent... because you invented them.

And neither am I.

You are a warrior and fighter and barbarian in your own mind. I guess, in a strange way, you are that confident in yourself in the fictitious world you've created for yourself.

Lol. Yeah, growing up fighting makes me a warrior and a barbarian. And some total badass lol. That's called just growing up where I come from. Everybody fights. This is about more than that.

You shouldn't assume things about me because it makes you comfortable in what you want to think.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You shouldn't assume things about me because

I'm not "assuming" anything about you.

You made an assertion. You indicated "people" were driving around looking for you. (You said it more than once.... you said that a number of people were looking for.. specifically... YOU).....

Other than your assertion... do you have ANY evidence? Anything at all? Even anecdotal evidence?

Or... are you full of it?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

You shouldn't assume things about me because

I'm not "assuming" anything about you.

You made an assertion. You indicated "people" were driving around looking for you. (You said it more than once.... you said that a number of people were looking for.. specifically... YOU).....

Other than your assertion... do you have ANY evidence? Anything at all? Even anecdotal evidence?

Or... are you full of it?

None that I'm going to post here, nope. Zero. You wouldnt be able to make out anything being said in the pm's without me giving away personal information. As I said earlier in the thread. Hence this being posted in the gray area.

Whether I'm full of it or not is up to you. And whoever else reads this. I don't really care. You can beat me over the head and think I'm lying if you want. I wouldn't expect any less.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Has your life even been threatened?

They threatened to teach you a lesson. You don't know what that lesson entails. They might just ignore you or something. They were probably just trying to scare you into shutting the hell up.

Did it work?

Oh yeah. Per T&C I can't really type out what I was PM'd without getting post banned, but yeah. I know you have only my word on that, so take it or leave it.

And hell no it didn't work lol. My family members that are Trump voters jumped on him too. I'll never change what I write just because someone threatened me.

Well you handled the criticism and ridicule in this thread pretty well, so I don't think you're making it up.

Respect to you for that
Don't let 'em rattle ya.

edit on 20-12-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Knowing a single person out of their mind, batsnip crazy enough to threaten violence over some silly social media post is at the extreme end of the messed up scale. Knowing a lot of people like that, it seems who all must know each other, or at least in the same town is so unlikely, its mind-boggling.

You're literally taking about a a conspiracy of many people with a pre-meditated plan to perpetrate physical violence based on a Facebook post about a spelling error This would have to be a cluster of extreme lunatics all in sync with each other.

There's 3 possibilities:

1) They're being facetious and you're reading into it wrong.

2) You made the whole thing up.

Or:

3) It's true, in which case, you're on the wrong side of the most insane gang north of Los Zetas, and they're going to kill you.

If it is true, you should call the police, and stay out of town. There's no reasoning with that level of insanity. Going there and not informing the police of the threats is akin to slathering yourself with butter and rosemary, handcuffing yourself, shoving an apple in your mouth and walking into a room filled with Jeffrey Dahmer clones.
edit on 12/20/2016 by dogstar23 because: Changed garlic to rosemary. Garlic doesn't go well with roast sapien.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join