It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Calls CIA "Disgraceful!" For Refusing To Present Evidence On Russian Hacking

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

there is no CIA conclusion

He also says they are just creating a disruption in the election and he is right. There is only 1 "intelligence" agency that allegedly makes this claim while 16 other agencies have expressed their disagreement with the alleged claim the CIA has been very hesitant to come forward with anything. All of it is 100% suspicious. For one it is simply impossible for the CIA to be the only one to be sitting on this sort of information of a case of this scale. They also are the one agency of who we know have lied to us about huge political issues that even swayed the U.S into going into wars based on their false information.

It seems to me that the CIA, much like most of the MSM has found themselves between a rock and a hard place and they seem to be unable or extremely hesitant to move forward with their original plans.

Some info on who P.King is for those who don't know:
"Peter King was formerly chair of the House Committee on Homeland Security, where he drew attention in early 2011 for holding hearings on the extent of radicalization of American Muslims. He sits on the Financial Services Committee and the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. He stepped down as Homeland Security Chairman because of self-imposed Republican term limits. He remains a member of the committee"

King's segment starts at about 13:10:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yeah, well, # the Conressman from the state-of-wherever.

...Refusing To Present Evidence On Russian Hacking

Because providing evidence would expose how we are hacking them back.

How any American would miss this is beyond my ken.

And whatever.

And #.

S + F

edit on 16-12-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Congressman Calls CIA "Disgraceful!" For Refusing To Present Evidence On Russian Hacking

Who needs a Congressman telling us that ? That has been open knowledge to the public for many of a year

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
We have the right to see the evidence for this, the people and congress. When making allogations that big, if the evidence does not check out, heads should roll, they belong in jail. You can't let just a few people make accusations like that without putting the evidence out for congress to see. Not unless there is no direct evidence in which case they would do exactly what they are doing.

I don't know if they are lying, lets see what they got. I don't trust anyone just because they have credentials. A lot of crooks have credentials.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
First of all, what would constitute evidence that would satisfy the GOP or Republicans?

Short of Putin taking a selfie showing his face and IP address he is hacking I doubt any Trump supporters would buy it.
I doubt that would even work...

I think Russia played us in a much larger way... Look at how divided we are, we don't trust eachother, we don't trust our government, even if they are of the same party as us. I think we are very vulnerable and could very easily be decapitated
or mortally wounded by the psychology that has gripped us. Russia could be invading and Republicans would say it is Chairmen Mao and Obama with a projector, George Soro's could being wearing a Trump mask in the White House and Democrats wouldn't buy it either.

While we are all in this state our country is in mortal danger, and unfortunately it has become the national identity.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
It was no coincidence that the WAPO story broke... minutes before POTUS took the podium for his final presser...

"unnamed" intel sources rule the day...

THis too will pass...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Could it possibly be that, oh I don't know, isn't any???

Or if there is, that it's currently in the national interests, in terms of national security, not to disclose this information, save to only high level administration members or congressional sub-committee members?

In terms of on going investigations, the American people do not have a right to know. I'm as snoopy as the next person and would dearly love to know, but I don't have any right to know anything about this.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

The same Washington post whose owner has a 600 million dollar contract with the CIA and spook connection right back to his beginnings purely a coincidence Im sure

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

On the contrary when the people in media and government get so absorbed with their stupid games that are so irresponsible they might even start a war I have a damn right to know the truth.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

LOL.. or perhaps.. MSM... WaPO broke it, and it spread like wildfire... to the networks.. MSNBC.. CNN etc etc..

If it's so sensitive, that Congressional committees aren't privy to it... why Bezos' WaPo minutes prior to POTUS PResser?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Exactly.

Not saying what's going on, 'cause quite simply I don't know. None of us do, neither us, nor apparently those whose job it is to know these things...

Doesn't that just fill you with all sorts of confidence?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Simple answer

The CIA and FBI cannot release the evidence.

Releasing the evidence would give insight into our methods of obtaining said evidence, as well as information on government cyber security systems.

It would pose a threat to national security.

Therefore, classifed.

They can however tell us the conclusion of what they did find,

This isnt just one agency that it saying it was Russia folks... its all of them..

Including the 2 biggest

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Where does it say that we have an expectation/right to know anything?

You may want to know. Hell, I want to know. We do not have a right, or expectation, to know. Especially if it's an on-going matter under investigation.

It's why we hire/elect the right people into the positions that are supposed to know. Gives new meaning to the term informed voting, doesn't it?

link   

This entire display of media theatrics.. only reduces my faith in the purveyors of NEWS>..

I don't think they get it yet... THEY WERE EXPOSED AS FRAUDS...

We deserve better from the 4th estate... I think you would agree..

link   
a reply to: Dan00

If they do not reveal it, to our congress, how can our government make sure the correct steps are taken to press forward?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

This isnt just one agency that it saying it was Russia folks... its all of them.. Including the 2 biggest

...and we've reason to doubt their veracity, 'cause other sources are saying quite the opposite. So someone is lying through their teeth, of that, there seems little doubt.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: khnum

Where does it say that we have an expectation/right to know anything?

You may want to know. Hell, I want to know. We do not have a right, or expectation, to know. Especially if it's an on-going matter under investigation.

It's why we hire/elect the right people into the positions that are supposed to know. Gives new meaning to the term informed voting, doesn't it?

Our government, our elected officials need to know so they can make arrangements on how to press forward. The public doesn't need to know, but our government definitely needs to know. Come one now.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I do.

We may not have the right to know, doesn't mean we can't find out if the chance presents itself.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
They don't release it because it does not exist.

The leadership of these intelligence organisations need arrested for treason and incitement to war, oh, and all the terrorist activities they're involved in.

These organisations need extensive purges. They are a law unto themselves. They are the greatest threat to American "National Security".

You cannot be rid of the establishment until those in control of the deep state are gone.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Its probably as credible as the Salem witch trial evidence anyways one thing I do know after this election process is that the official narrative is bs guess we just have to wait for the next Snowden for the truth then.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join