It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 Microbiologists Killed: Something Fishy Going On?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I believe these mysterious deaths started happening around September 2001 ?

Ever think that these guys might be working on the next "Terrorist" attack and that the government is killing them, so they don't tell the public, they use them and then throw them away?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
Why a bio weapon? It's the best type of weapon of all! It leaves buildings standing, that can be moved into and used. 1 person can kill off an entire country with it!

I know one thing, the pharmaceutical industry would go gangbusters selling an antidote. Remember, after the 2001 Anthrax attacks, Bayer was saved from going under selling all that CIPRO.

I don't think the Bush administration has ever even answered the question of why they were taking Cipro BEFORE the attacks.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What would be the equivalent of discovering a new energy source that would bring the oil industry to it's knees.

Imagine being able to wipe out all deseases/sicknesses of today's generation or future generations w/ DNA or stemcell technology.. pharmaceutical industry would be worthless..

Why have virus protection software when there are no viruses. What better way to make money then increase your industries demand for products.. what better way to make sure that new discoveries are left
undiscovered?

War for oil.. desease/viruses for medicine.

The people behind this are not on the front page.. they have Politicians for the song & dance.. opening up world trade is just a step along the way.

I have no proof.. but hey.. I'm not conquering a nation.. just thinking out loud.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I don't understand how they can rule some of those as suicides. Binding yourself, putting a plastic bag over your head, and using plastic wrap is considered suicide? Who determines these causes of deaths?

Lots of similiar themes with most very highly suspicious. Car crashes (being run off the road), heart attacks/strokes (can be induced), violent head trauma, etc. I doubt these people live in crime ridden areas.

Good thread but very alarming.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Now I am glad to be out of the science business! (Granted, I was in Physics, not Bio, but they'll off Physicists too!)

Apx. 20 years ago I was an intern at a very famous, US research laboratory. The paranoia over foreign spies was ridiculous! Remember, this was like 1985-way, way before 9/11. There were signs up all over the place: they were mirrors with the words "What does a SPY look like?" written above them. Creepy. But spies and undesirables have always been closely watched, so if any of this scientist killing is deliberate, my guess would be "inside" rather than outside (You wouldn't believe the red tape I had to go through to get the aforementioned lowly internship--they checked me 50 ways from sunday! Even went so far as to phone up relatives and friends, criminal background, all of it. They did likewise for people who were only janitors in the place-everybody was thoroughly investigated.)

I do believe someone in power (be it Political or Corporate--oh wait, same thing) is behind these deaths.

On the flip side, I wanted to add this: Has anyone else noticed an increase in the frequency and duration of illnesses? Me personally, 10 years ago, I'd get a cold or the flu and it would last about a week and be gone. And this would be once or twice a year. Today, I get sick every 2 months, and the illness hangs on forever! At least 2 weeks-and-it seems like it comes back on you-like it goes away mostly, then resurfaces. I believe the government/someone is blasting us with germs. Either as an experiment, to toughen us up, or to just plain sell more drugs.

Paranoia aside, I do believe there are some weird bio things afoot.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niki
Now I am glad to be out of the science business! (Granted, I was in Physics, not Bio, but they'll off Physicists too!)

(be it Political or Corporate--oh wait, same thing) is behind these deaths.

On the flip side, I wanted to add this: Has anyone else noticed an increase in the frequency and duration of illnesses? Me personally, 10 years ago, I'd get a cold or the flu and it would last about a week and be gone. And this would be once or twice a year. Today, I get sick every 2 months, and the illness hangs on forever! At least 2 weeks-and-it seems like it comes back on you-like it goes away mostly, then resurfaces. I believe the government/someone is blasting us with germs. Either as an experiment, to toughen us up, or to just plain sell more drugs.

Paranoia aside, I do believe there are some weird bio things afoot.

Whatever you do, STOP eating and drinking anything with ASPARTAME in it. Another popular name for Aspartame is.... Nutra-Sweet. Don't buy, or eat, anything with Nutra-Sweet/Aspartame in it. It's a poison that doesn't belong in any food product. Go to any bookstore (Barnes & noble or whatever) and ask for the book "Sweet Poison" it tells how the FDA was brought out to allow Nutra-Sweet/Aspartame to be in food when they rejected it the first time.

When you go to the movies, or McDonalds, don't drink soda. Drink water instead. Cuz at the movies they don't list on the cup what's the ingredients. Same with McDonalds, on and on.

Drinking water (from water fountains) has floride in it. It's another poison. It's a by product of making aluminum. It used to be thrown away until in the later 1900's some corporate types came up with a schem to sell this waste as a health product and get it put into drinking water. All public schools now must have flouride in their drinking water

Best thing to drink is tap water. Turn it on cold. Let it run for 5-10 mins to get the sediment out. Use a clear plastic bottle. The best tap water is tap water that doesn't cloudy up after you fill up a clear plastic bottle with it.
As far as I know, bottled water is ok to drink. If you can afford it.

If you have the will power, stop eating all junk food. No McDonalds, Burger King, Wendys, on and on. All junk food is poison. (Watch what happens to the guy at the end of the movie "Super Size Me!". He gets illnesses and diseases from going on a 100% fast food diet.)

Contrails is another problem. Nothing you can really do about it, 'cept drink lots of water. This will cleanse out your system more often. If you smoke, keep smoking but break off the filter. Smoking forces the lungs to make more mucus which helps defeat contrails. It's cig filters that messes you up more than the cig.

All these poisons are what's making everyone sick, and sick longer. Aspartame/Nutra-Sweet is the worse poison of all.

[edit on 29-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Interesting comments.
And its good to hear from someone from the science community, too.

As far as sickness goes, I've always been very healthy.. that is until a few years back. That's when the sinus trouble began. I've often wondered if it was b/c of what they say about chemtrails. Spraying our skies with chemicals to cause us to run to the doc to get those magic pills & shots. I REFUSE whether that's the truth or not. I will not give the drug companies a dime that I absolutely don't have to.

I smoke, too. I've also heard the filters are what's bad. Chemicals in them. Anyone know what it is exactly?

Back in high school I had to get my tonsils out. Before I did, I'd wake up every morning with terrible throat aches. I got in the habit of drinking water and lots of it. Always. If I'm not drinking beer or coffee, its water. Soda doesn't quench my thirst; it makes it worse. It's a racket AND unhealthy.

As for fast food, I do love my Circle K hotdogs, whoppers, Big Macs and Fish fillets at Micky D's. I don't worry too much about it, tho. I eat a lot more of the healthy stuff; and I'm lucky - I have a fast metabolism.

As for Niki's comments on who is behind this rash of scientists deaths, I agree. It's got to be an inside job. Based on my experience in the Army, it makes the most sense.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I haven't read through this entire thread yet, but I just saw the title for the first time and thought back to when I initially read about the mysterious microbiologist deaths. There were 9 or 10 back when I first heard about it. The number rose to 40?! I've got some catching up to do. :shk:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
im going to take a stab in the dark here cause ill always find my intuition works at a higher level than my intelligence.....there is something going on in the food chain.....i think it is the most succesful way to start something heinous at a biological level.....theese micro-bioligists winding up dead had access to this material or some how by mistake figured it out or gleaned it form some source and once the powers that be have an inkling that they know .....guess what ...?...your dead....watch for it to happen less...for if they do stumble upon it or figure it out they will keep there mouths shut
....for they know what is happening to there colleagues..

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If they are indeed being killed, the people who are doing it will most likely never be found or prosecuted. It is hard enough to build a good case on a stupid criminal, much less an expert in the elimination of liabilities.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The most important aspect is.. what is the single thread that ties each of these scientists together? Once that is ascertained, an investigation can proceed.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Bit late responding to this, but as I just found the thread...

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Okay, since 2001, 40 microbiologists have died, some from natural causes and many murdered. That's a lot of deaths. How can there not be something fishy going on?

Easy. Statistics. He doesn't just list microbiologists, there are nuclear physicists, a chemist, lab technician, a surgeon... How many people from these groups are there, all over the world? Millions.

But let's be generous and say there's only 250,000 who'd fit the category. At a murder rate of 5 per 100,000 (lower than most cities in the US, I think) we'd expect 12 murders a year, over 40 since 9/11, without their needing to be anything suspect at all.

As an comparison, just take another group - American teachers. How many do you think were reported dead over a 30 day period earlier this year? 23, including 4 murders, lots of road accidents, some other oddball incidents (while in a swimming pool, some loose electrical wires came in contact with the water and she was killed), a 29-year-old gym teacher who just dropped dead after a 2 mile run, and so on (www.911myths.com...).

If this were typical then we'd expect close to 1,000 dead American teachers since 9/11, and 150+ murders. Sad, but not suspicious -- just the world we live in.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Any type of serious research into this conspiracy is next to impossible.

This whole conspiracy intriqued me to do a little research.. I gathered a list of the scientists killed in the past 5 years, and started from the top..

I typed in the name of the scientist in question hoping to gain some light on what exactly he/she researched only to be bombarded with 5 million websites providing the same list I already have with a slightly different (or carbon copy) explaination of what happen.

Unfortunatly, connecting the dot's in this mystery is near impossible..

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul
I typed in the name of the scientist in question hoping to gain some light on what exactly he/she researched only to be bombarded with 5 million websites providing the same list I already have with a slightly different (or carbon copy) explaination of what happen.

I know the feeling! But excluding other common names from the list helps quite a bit. So, Google "set van nguyen" and you get 617 hits; try excluding Benito Que with "set van nguyen" -"benito que" and there's only 71.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I wouldn't be so quick to jump on the conspiracy bandwagon if it weren't for the fact that so many of the deaths were questionable to say the least. Many of them were ruled suicide and that is just preposterous in most of the cases. Foul play screams at you.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Well, you can assume that the iraqi scientists were either killed at war, or during interrogation... since that is probably one of the leading causes of death in THAT area... as to the others... I would think with the millions of scientists, we would lose a few here and there... everyone dies eventually...

still no evidence about yearly deaths to show any difference from previous years...

God I love skeptics! LOL Yeah it is perfectly normal for people to lock themselves in their trunks and light their car on fire, shoot themselves in the back of the head or slit their wrists while jogging.
It is just a cooincidence that the Anthrax attacks were soley on congressional members who openly opposed the Patriot Act and involved a strain of anthrax developed here in the US by the military. Skeptics... Skeptics would still be making you drink hemlock and caliming the world was flat if it weren't for photos from space.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
That's exactly what I was saying, Twitchy.

How in the hell is a person gonna kill themselves in those ways? It's virtually impossible. Anyone who doesn't question that, simply doesn't want to see what's really going on.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
I wouldn't be so quick to jump on the conspiracy bandwagon if it weren't for the fact that so many of the deaths were questionable to say the least. Many of them were ruled suicide and that is just preposterous in most of the cases. Foul play screams at you.

Two of these were ruled as suicides, I think? And I wasn't saying there weren't murders, just that in a large group like this you'd expect murders & suicides, & in fact you'd expect way more than Quayle's actually documented.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashmok
Two of these were ruled as suicides, I think? And I wasn't saying there weren't murders, just that in a large group like this you'd expect murders & suicides, & in fact you'd expect way more than Quayle's actually documented.

No man, there were WAY too many deaths that were beyond iffy - suicides. Right. If they were suicides, than I'm the cookie monster.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Check out this list, if you havn't already. Then ask yourself, is this possible?
I say, no way. Not this many suspicous deaths.

Monday, January 24, 2005
Author Theorizes 40 Microbiologists Killed Before Unleashing "The Ultimate Epidemic."
Free Press International

Author Steve Quayle alleges that 40 microbiologist have died under suspicious circumstances in the last four years -- most of them specializing in vaccines and bio-weapons research. The deaths include stabbings, drownings, plane crashes and hit-and-run crashes. Some were ruled suicides. There’s only been several who’ve died of ‘natural’ causes.

Below is a partial list of dead microbiologists and scientists:

November 6, 2001: Jeffrey Paris Wall's body was found sprawled next to a three-story parking structure near his office. Mr. Wall, 41, had studied at the University of California, Los Angeles. He was a biomedical expert who held a medical degree, and he also specialized in patent and intellectual property. It had been alleged that Jeffrey Wall had a connection to Biofem.
freepress2005.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join