Originally posted by Niki
Now I am glad to be out of the science business! (Granted, I was in Physics, not Bio, but they'll off Physicists too!)
(be it Political or Corporate--oh wait, same thing) is behind these deaths.
On the flip side, I wanted to add this: Has anyone else noticed an increase in the frequency and duration of illnesses? Me personally, 10 years ago,
I'd get a cold or the flu and it would last about a week and be gone. And this would be once or twice a year. Today, I get sick every 2 months, and
the illness hangs on forever! At least 2 weeks-and-it seems like it comes back on you-like it goes away mostly, then resurfaces. I believe the
government/someone is blasting us with germs. Either as an experiment, to toughen us up, or to just plain sell more drugs.
Paranoia aside, I do believe there are some weird bio things afoot.
Whatever you do, STOP eating and drinking anything with ASPARTAME in it. Another popular name for Aspartame is.... Nutra-Sweet
. Don't buy,
or eat, anything with Nutra-Sweet/Aspartame in it. It's a poison that doesn't belong in any food product. Go to any bookstore (Barnes & noble or
whatever) and ask for the book "Sweet Poison" it tells how the FDA was brought out to allow Nutra-Sweet/Aspartame to be in food when they rejected
it the first time.
When you go to the movies, or McDonalds, don't drink soda. Drink water instead. Cuz at the movies they don't list on the cup what's the
ingredients. Same with McDonalds, on and on.
Drinking water (from water fountains) has floride in it. It's another poison. It's a by product of making aluminum. It used to be thrown away
until in the later 1900's some corporate types came up with a schem to sell this waste as a health product and get it put into drinking water. All
public schools now must have flouride in their drinking water
Best thing to drink is tap water. Turn it on cold. Let it run for 5-10 mins to get the sediment out. Use a clear plastic bottle. The best tap water
is tap water that doesn't cloudy up after you fill up a clear plastic bottle with it.
As far as I know, bottled water is ok to drink. If you can afford it.
If you have the will power, stop eating all junk food. No McDonalds, Burger King, Wendys, on and on. All junk food is poison. (Watch what happens to
the guy at the end of the movie "Super Size Me!". He gets illnesses and diseases from going on a 100% fast food diet.)
Contrails is another problem. Nothing you can really do about it, 'cept drink lots of water. This will cleanse out your system more often. If you
smoke, keep smoking but break off the filter. Smoking forces the lungs to make more mucus which helps defeat contrails. It's cig filters that messes
you up more than the cig.
All these poisons are what's making everyone sick, and sick longer. Aspartame/Nutra-Sweet is the worse poison of all.
[edit on 29-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]