It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Pentagon Theory COMPLETE B.S. (Been there, did that)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I could give two 💩s whether you believe me or not. I was stationed in D.C. when the 911 attacks occured, it was a hijacked plane that hit the Pentagon. I was there picking up the pieces after we secured the area and the pieces of the plane were everywhere. The Front Landing Gear stayed on SECDEF Donnie Rumsfeld's office table till the day he left. We were chasing Al Qaeda through neighborhoods and hotels and there were many more planes with "missions" which were locked down. How the hell do you think we filled up Guantanamo so fast? We also brought G.W. back from Florida reading "My Pet Goat". It was real it happened. I've watched idiots theorize about conspiracy theories all these years, and it's all Parent's Basement B.S. Period! The true conspiracy is the utter lack of understanding of the national command authorities and military operations from the general public. It's like Stevie Wonder trying to repaint Leonardo DaVinci's work or giving Stephen Hawking an Etch-A-Sketch...it doesn't work.

For the Lima Bravos Needing Proof

edit on 10-12-2016 by IridescentIngot because: Update.

edit on 10-12-2016 by IridescentIngot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IridescentIngot

If you dont care what others believe, then what's the point of taking the time to write a thread about it. For all I know you could be a 15 year lying about who you are.

Would be nice if you had some photos of evidence to back up what you claim.

can you explain to me why the only video evidence that has been released ever, Is so grainy and bad you can't even make out a plane or a shape of a plane. If it was, it would be so darn easy to release a video showing a more detailed incident and squash all the theories about it.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Thank you for your story. Do you have anything of substance to back up your account of this event?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I've seen compelling proof that contradicts your story. I would like any proof that could change my thoughts on the topic.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I would actually enjoy seeing what Hawking can do with an etch-a-sketch.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Regardless of your experiences,

The possibility still remains, remote control technology was used to hijack the hijackers, and ensure the accuracy of intended targets.

Only a coincidence the use of drone technology soon after.

Thanks for debunking the mainstream propaganda conspiracies.

link   
20 posts
I don't care what anyone tells me either, especialy someone on the Internet with 22 posts to their name as evidence to their identification

You might want to understand that some people expect a lot more evidence than an Internet nobody giving their story
Very soft, silly story at that.

link   
not so, the first news crew in a jet ranger showed and remarked on tv ...." not enough debris to fill a suitcase

passing closely at about 1000 feet AGL....but zoomed and stabilized really well.....cheers:
edit on 10-12-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Funny how folks can be presented with 100% Truth from someone who was present at an event and the Peanut Gallery knows better. It's ok, I've got a paycheck for the rest of my life and clarity on the highest levels of how this world really works. Enjoy your fumblings in the dark.
a reply to: Raggedyman

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Naw, you're confused....what did you observe....tell the truth...immediately after the impact....like the three year old three color paint job brand new looking Jet Ranger

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
That's funny I don't remember letting in any news crew inside the Pentagon. What I do remember is showing G.W. and Dick the pieces of the plane and bodies. It shook them up pretty bad. They actually love our country more than you could fathom. Overhead media coverage was sketchy at best and confiscated media sources became TS-SCI DCID 6/4 classified evidence, which stays locked down 20-30 years. So yeah...you ain't gonna see it for a while.
a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

the problem with your statement is that you don't offer 100 percent proof. You offered a story or testimony on an internet conspiracy site. We don't know you and you certainly didn't bring anything to the table. We have testimony of something else happening that day as well. If we are fumbling in the dark you certainly didn't help us to get some clarity or insight on what truly happened that day. I don't dismiss you or what you say offhand and I would love to hear more, maybe even see more if you have anything besides your own testimony. But did you think you would just post this and everyone would say case closed, there we finally have the truth? If you did then you just don't get how many posts just like this one have made, only to find out later the person was not who they said they were and were sharing false info or testimony.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
In other words, you don't know whether or not those flights were controlled using drone technology, would sure be a whole different situation had one of those flights crashed into a nuclear plant.

Maybe next time, those pesky Talibans won't ban the poppies, even though the Bush admin awarded them 43$ million dollars months before 9/11, which was money well spent flying planes into buildings. Wouldn't you say?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

How did Rumsfeld have landing gear on his office table? Is his table 15' X 15'? (it wouldn't fit)

edit on 10-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Man... we've had people on this site with proof that they've been offworld on Mars fighting aliens.

Please contact a mod and verify your story with them first before we can even begin to believe you.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Why did you thieves go around an steal all the footage from hotels to gas stations of the actual impact????

Then never show them to the public??

All we get is a chopped up piece of crap 2-3 frames from a 30 frame per second camera!

Even the 2-3 frames looked sketchy!

I call B.S.

edit on 10-12-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: justneo

Because a plane didn't hit the Pentagon is why they won't release a clear video of the incident. No mystery

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

No doubts about that friend.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It was the front strut, which was mangled. Approximately 3 feet long. It served as a reminder throughout the duration of his tenure.
a reply to: seasonal

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The area became a National Defense Area (NDA), and it's SOP. We were busy rounding up foward observers (Al Qaeda) who were support elements video taping the damage for their leader in Afghanistan. Worked 70 days straight to protect much of what they had planned to kill Americans. Your welcome.
a reply to: gmoneystunt

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join