It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Pentagon Theory COMPLETE B.S. (Been there, did that)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IridescentIngot

Not an aviation expert by no means, but 3 feet sounds a bit short for a front strut from a 757....3 feet?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
He's much better a doing Keg Stands! Christopher Reeves could blink out Football picks...once upon a time.
a reply to: jappee

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Your slip is showing..

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

The tires are taller than I am(ETA i now see i am taller than the tires, doesn't change the size of the strut tho)...just saying it would take up a whole office and then some.
edit on 12/10/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Um yes it was cut from this wreckage of the 757 front strut. Cleaned up and mounted on a Rememberance Plaque

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The intake to the turbofan engine is roughly 5.5 ft across. I know this plane well, as our C-32s "Blue and Whites" are 757s. They're not that huge, I've been in and around them many times welcoming anyone from Jesse Jackson to Hillary Clinton. Hell even Bill Gates and the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders come to think of it.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I slightly digress. BECAUSE you never mentioned it was 3 feet CUT from the whole strut piece in the photo, which is far longer than 3 feet long.

And you mention it was left on his table.....like it is seen in the photo?

The Front Landing Gear stayed on SECDEF Donnie Rumsfeld's office table till the day he left.

edit on 12/10/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The one statement that changed my view on 9/11 was about building 7. No cement-steel reinforced building has collapsed ever before or since from fire except building 7 on 9/11. Building 7 wasn't even hit by an airplane.

The cognitive dissonance around 9/11 is stunning. It's like woman who just doesn't accept her daughter is being sexual abused by her step-father even after years later when her daughter tells her what was happening. The idea is just so uncomfortable and ugly people simply can't hold it in their heads as being true. But not only that, the idea itself requires a complete change in thinking about reality. Love is blind.

edit on 10-12-2016 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

The AP reported about high-ranking officials, including Rumsfeld, took some souvenirs for themselves.

Maybe a reminder of how much heroin money they were making off that deal? Afghanistan 95% world production after invasion, that's like some kind of record, way more profitable than that golden triangle war.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Go back and look at the photo you posted...see the 1.5 ft road cone...? Use that as a reference. And don't parse my words rookie.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

nice adhom..

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IridescentIngot
The intake to the turbofan engine is roughly 5.5 ft across. I know this plane well, as our C-32s "Blue and Whites" are 757s. They're not that huge, I've been in and around them many times welcoming anyone from Jesse Jackson to Hillary Clinton. Hell even Bill Gates and the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders come to think of it.

Are you on drugs?

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jappee

Not an aviation expert by no means, but 3 feet sounds a bit short for a front strut from a 757....3 feet?

I think the more interesting question is the hole is just not big enough for a 757. And more importantly, the wreckage simple did not look like a real airplane crash.

It doesn't matter. If people are stupid enough to think some rag-heads could pull of 9/11 then it doesn't matter what you say.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

The AP reported about high-ranking officials, including Rumsfeld, took some souvenirs for themselves.

Maybe a reminder of how much heroin money they were making off that deal? Afghanistan 95% world production after invasion, that's like some kind of record, way more profitable than that golden triangle war.

Some folk live in a reality all their own...
Wizard's First Rule

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I'm just amazed by how many web-sites exist debunking 9/11 conspiracy theories. What is the motivation? I just can't imagine anyone would feel that strongly about debunking 9/11 conspiracy theories.

The problem with the Pentagon stories is things like all the video tapes were confiscated. The height of the hole would have caused the engines to be buried in the Pentagon lawn. The width of the hole is not right. And the airplane wings and tail would have been left behind when the airplane struck the building. No seats no wheels. It just doesn't look like an airplane crash.

How is it that people hate and distrust government so much except when it comes to 9/11 and the US military? False flag operations have been going on for centuries. Everyone knows Saddam Hussein attacked us on 9/11 right?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
What is it hard to believe that DVs, VIPs, Foreign Leaders, and Principles transit through Andrews AFB? I've forgotten more about real conspiracies than this entire site collectively will ever know. I've been on ATS since it's inception, I'm on my third account due to my previous harsh comments, but as a 22 year Active Duty veteran it comes with the territory. Everything I've stated is 100% true, yet all I've received is ignorant resistance further confirming the original intent and purpose of this site has been hijacked by morons. I have mountains of evidence to confirm my entire 22 years of experience in all realms of govt, but am I going to share that with you people? Not a chance and you don't deserve to know the truth. However, if I spouted some fantastical story and loaded it with references to other dubious sites, pics, and scribd, then I'd be hailed as a Champion of Truth! Just wait until the round up begins. Lots of FEMA coffins for most of you.
a reply to: dfnj2015

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

You dont get to join last week and come in here with this.

Youre way too late and thats just for starters.

And no, nobody believes you.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IridescentIngot
Just wait until the round up begins. Lots of FEMA coffins for most of you.
a reply to: dfnj2015

Your slip is showing again...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Been here since the beginning watching the devolution of this site. I've also been busy protecting you and your free speech, and your self entitled outlook doesn't effect one iota of my experience. Try leaving your musty lubricant riddled basement and come out into the real world where we kick doors in to eradicate those who'd not allow you to speak.
a reply to: Urantia1111

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Your bragging attitude,fragile ego and refusal to answer pointed questions doesn't sound like any professional military man I've ever known. Just my opinion...
edit on 11-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join