It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Pentagon Theory COMPLETE B.S. (Been there, did that)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
Class project ie; fake news

choose a controversial conspiracy topic
research factual details, yet litter 'facts"(fake details) within events of controversial topic.
Join a forum. anonymously.
engage in spreading "truths"(fake details)
Create character, assume credibility, yet offer no personal details.
maintain character, and attempt to sway posters to your "truths"(fake details)
report Monday on effectiveness in gaining support for false narrative.
pass or fail grading

I'm just amazed by the number of 9/11 debunking sites. It's insane that so many people are so compelled to preserve the official story.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

RE: "The initial impact hole is large enough."

You must believe the official story or you are an idiot? In my opinion, the pictures of the Pentagon on that day did not look like a 757 plane crash. Tell me my opinion is "wrong".

Why is it that everything about 9/11 people are so determined to tell you how to interpret what you saw on that day.

If someone can give me a credible explanation why bombing Iraq and now bombing Syria is important for the war on terror then I will reconsider 9/11 not to be a false flag attack. The US dropped 23,000 bombs on five predominately Muslim countries in 2015 alone. The long war on terror has a specific agenda that could not be accomplished without a "Pearl Harbor" type event.

Big government is the source of ALL our social problems but when it comes to the US military there's no big government corruption. This BS. 9/11 was a false flag attack. The rag-heads can drive a truck full of bombs into an embassy in their own country. That's about the extent of their military powers. There's just no way the rag-heads can fly jets into buildings causing 2 buildings to collapse and building 7 to collapse which wasn't even hit by an airplane. The official story is insanity. Here's the insanity you believe is absolute truth spoon fed to you by your beloved government:

www.youtube.com...

"See in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." The Boy Wonder

Here's everything you need to know about 9/11:

www.veteranstoday.com...

And this didn't happen either:

www.wrmea.org...

And this never occurred (pay close attention to page 10):

nsarchive.gwu.edu...

And this never happened either:

www.opsecnews.com...

"On the morning of August 2, 1980, Italy experienced its worst-ever terrorist attack at Bologna train station, which killed 85 people, and wounded more than 200 others. "

If you are so naive or closed minded not to believe this then just go drink beer somewhere and get Shiite faced:

www.washingtonsblog.com...

edit on 11-12-2016 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I'm just amazed by the number of 9/11 debunking sites. It's insane that so many people are so compelled to preserve the official story.

The reason why is because there is so much ignorance out there. Many of the 9/11 Truther websites are closed forums or heavily moderated. Disagree too strongly and they will block and delete. The result is a merry go round of non-sense being generated and promoted.

For example the claims that the Pentagon was hit by a cruise missile.

Originally made in 2006 using stock footage from a helicopter. The fraudster inserted the "missile" footage into
the stock helo footage. The fake footage is on the right of the screen.

Fake images of cruise missile painted in American Airlines livery.

Metabunk link - cruise missile painted in AA livery

The same goes for the claims that the Pentagon engine wreckage didn't come from a Boeing 757.

Pentagon & Boeing 757 Engine Investigation link

757 Wheel investigation.

Pentagon & Boeing 757 Wheel Investigation Link

Is it any wonder that people astounded by the non-sense generated that they would take time out to debunk it?
edit on 11/12/2016 by tommyjo because: Malformed link corrected

<< 1  2  3   >>

join