It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Pentagon Theory COMPLETE B.S. (Been there, did that)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IridescentIngot
What is it hard to believe that DVs, VIPs, Foreign Leaders, and Principles transit through Andrews AFB? I've forgotten more about real conspiracies than this entire site collectively will ever know. I've been on ATS since it's inception, I'm on my third account due to my previous harsh comments, but as a 22 year Active Duty veteran it comes with the territory. Everything I've stated is 100% true, yet all I've received is ignorant resistance further confirming the original intent and purpose of this site has been hijacked by morons. I have mountains of evidence to confirm my entire 22 years of experience in all realms of govt, but am I going to share that with you people? Not a chance and you don't deserve to know the truth. However, if I spouted some fantastical story and loaded it with references to other dubious sites, pics, and scribd, then I'd be hailed as a Champion of Truth! Just wait until the round up begins. Lots of FEMA coffins for most of you.
a reply to: dfnj2015

Trust me I know the truth.

Never mind, you can't handle the truth. I have evidence but I won't show you. If I gave you fake evidence you'd believe me. You'll all just end up rounded up in FEMA camps and killed anyway.

Am I getting the story right?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IridescentIngot

In short..I do not believe you.
Also if our country's security is entrusted in people like you I fear for our country.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Your bragging attitude,fragile ego and refusal to answer pointed questions doesn't sound like any professional military man I've ever known. Just my opinion...

succinct

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I've been on ATS since it's inception, I'm on my third account due to my previous harsh comments, but as a 22 year Active Duty veteran it comes with the territory.

Then why do you even care to keep trying? The way you are going about it in this threat suggests you might be wasting your own time and everyone else's. Especially when you say:

Everything I've stated is 100% true, yet all I've received is ignorant resistance further confirming the original intent and purpose of this site has been hijacked by morons. I have mountains of evidence to confirm my entire 22 years of experience in all realms of govt, but am I going to share that with you people? Not a chance and you don't deserve to know the truth.

You claim to have "new" evidence 15+ years on, want everyone to believe it blindly, and won't share it anyway? Stop wasting everyone's time.

However, if I spouted some fantastical story and loaded it with references to other dubious sites, pics, and scribd, then I'd be hailed as a Champion of Truth!

No not really. If you have "new" evidence that has not already been thrown up somewhere else, then people would at least consider the reasonable possibility that you are not jerking everyone around. Which...you obviously are based on the content of this post.

You are falsely claiming that making supposedly new connections between the evidence equates with actual evidence. I mean...you supposedly worked (still?) at the Pentagon dealing with this stuff in a position of privileged access to information, but you can't differentiate between evidence and claims of the causes/connections behind/between that evidence. That doesn't give most people here a lot of faith or goodwill towards believing that your evidence is so amazing. (You know...the evidence that all of us morons won't receive anyway...because you're not going to share it).
edit on 11 12Dec 1616 by SomethingLingual because: typos

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Also, why not just "splash" the plane on the roof of the building, rather than a level "bullet hole" type strike profile?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

What is it hard to believe that DVs, VIPs, Foreign Leaders, and Principles transit through Andrews AFB? I've forgotten more about real conspiracies than this entire site collectively will ever know. I've been on ATS since it's inception, I'm on my third account due to my previous harsh comments, but as a 22 year Active Duty veteran it comes with the territory. Everything I've stated is 100% true, yet all I've received is ignorant resistance further confirming the original intent and purpose of this site has been hijacked by morons. I have mountains of evidence to confirm my entire 22 years of experience in all realms of govt, but am I going to share that with you people? Not a chance and you don't deserve to know the truth. However, if I spouted some fantastical story and loaded it with references to other dubious sites, pics, and scribd, then I'd be hailed as a Champion of Truth! Just wait until the round up begins. Lots of FEMA coffins for most of you.
a reply to: dfnj2015

Yes, everything you've said is true but you opinions are still not facts. The jet intake may be 5.5 feet but that proves nothing about your opinions. Yes, it may be absolutely true you been with ATS since it's inception but that doesn't mean anything.

Look the 1:19 in the video where he states the number of active drills the morning of 9/11. You could argue it's all made up. But if you research it there's nothing in the video that's not substantiated by documentary evidence.

www.youtube.com...

But it doesn't matter because people like you are so closed minded. Maybe the video is made up stuff. But man, there sure is a lot of collaborating documentary evidence supporting the assertions. All you have to your claims is your personal experiences which nobody can confirm one way or the other.
edit on 11-12-2016 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I could give two 💩s whether you believe me or not.... We brought G.W. back from Florida reading "My Pet Goat".

Stay thirsty, my friend, Stay thirsty....

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

There is to many eyewitness who went on the written Record, and many of their stories do not support the official narratives.

Your OP lacks any credibility and as some members have stated "opinions" are not the facts here.

If you have no evidence to support your claim, then your story is only a story and nothing more.

On ATS we want credible evidence, or credibal sources.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Up is down and down is up:

www.youtube.com...

And this:

www.youtube.com...

It's right there in front of your face:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

The intake to the turbofan engine is roughly 5.5 ft across. I know this plane well, as our C-32s "Blue and Whites" are 757s. They're not that huge, I've been in and around them many times welcoming anyone from Jesse Jackson to Hillary Clinton. Hell even Bill Gates and the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders come to think of it.

This is the best post of the thread. Obviously when Bill Gates and Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders are involved everything you are saying is absolute truth.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

edit on 11-12-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

" What I do remember is showing G.W. and Dick the pieces of the plane and bodies. It shook them up pretty bad "

Dick Cheney was shook up over a couple body pieces? Come on.... the guy shot his friend on a hunting trip and wasn't shook up.

Seriously tho. Cheney didn't even visit the Pentagon in the timeline. He was flown to an undisclosed location. Bush visited the Pentagon with Rumsfeld. Does anyone really believe during a national crisis that the president and vice president would be making rounds together?

Show us the goods or you're a larper.
edit on 11-12-2016 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2016 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Funny how folks can be presented with 100% Truth from someone who was present at an event and the Peanut Gallery knows better. It's ok, I've got a paycheck for the rest of my life and clarity on the highest levels of how this world really works. Enjoy your fumblings in the dark.
a reply to: Raggedyman

The peanut gallery just isn't as stupid as you think
100% truth from an Internet nobody telling me he is a hero

Hope your paycheck eases your conscience

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Class project ie; fake news

choose a controversial conspiracy topic
research factual details, yet litter 'facts"(fake details) within events of controversial topic.
Join a forum. anonymously.
engage in spreading "truths"(fake details)
Create character, assume credibility, yet offer no personal details.
maintain character, and attempt to sway posters to your "truths"(fake details)
report Monday on effectiveness in gaining support for false narrative.
pass or fail grading

edit on 12/11/2016 by jappee because: Create character, assume credibility, yet offer no personal details.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I was there too that day i worked at the pentagon in security for 17 years and i saw a missile not a plane.

For those that need absolute proof:

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSun, 11 Dec 2016 02:22:58 -060016201612America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

That is not Dick Cheney.

cdn.history.com...
edit on 11-12-2016 by JimSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Your bragging attitude,fragile ego and refusal to answer pointed questions doesn't sound like any professional military man I've ever known. Just my opinion...
Yes you sound exactly like a fear mongering paid fruitcake. You bring bold words and offer ZERO proof while claiming to have been around here awhile. You would know better. As for the Fema bags, I do not doubt you on that unfortunately but only due to other evidence and nothing here. You have offered nothing. This is skunk works material. Enjoy your coke or prepaid cards or whatever you are being paid.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: jappee

Not an aviation expert by no means, but 3 feet sounds a bit short for a front strut from a 757....3 feet?

I think the more interesting question is the hole is just not big enough for a 757. And more importantly, the wreckage simple did not look like a real airplane crash.

Yes the impact hole in the front of the Pentagon was big enough. Why is this "hole non-sense" still doing the rounds? That hole you are referring to is in the Pentagon's inner Ring C. This smaller hole was made when the landing gear punched through the wall.

Popular Mechanics Link

The initial impact hole is large enough. Remember this exterior facade collapsed about 20 minutes after impact. This is why some people fixate on the Ring C hole interpreting it as the exterior facade wall.

edit on 11/12/2016 by tommyjo because: spelling

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Just want to put this out here, anytime I see the narrowly defined discussion between plane vs. no plane argument.

The "no plane hit the Pentagon" science fiction stories ignore the facts. The "no plane" hoaxes imply that the hundreds of eyewitnesses who saw the plane, the crash and the rubble afterwards are lying co-conspirators covering up for Cheney. The physical evidence confirms the eyewitness reports -- the impact zone was as wide as a Boeing 757. These "no plane" speculations distract from real evidence, and discredit 9/11 skepticism inside the Beltway, both by the majority of the citizens (most voted against Bush) and the political and military elites (who were not part of the cabal that facilitated 9/11).

There are many other disinformation efforts to "muddy the waters" around these issues that discourage most Bush opponents reluctant to investigate the evidence for complicity. The US State Department maintains a website for "Identifying Misinformation" that highlights 9/11 hoaxes regarding missiles allegedly fired at the Pentagon but ignores the quality work of John Judge, Michael Ruppert, Paul Thompson, Nafeez Ahmed, Daniel Hopsicker and Peter Dale Scott, among others. It seems obvious that the State Department is promoting the sloppy (fake?) efforts to allege 9/11 complicity while avoiding serious efforts to establish the truth. 9/11 skeptics who don't believe the official story should recognize this is an effort by the government to select which "conspiracy theories" should be considered representative of the 9/11 truth movement.

As more citizens have admitted that 9/11 was allowed to happen, the media have shifted from ignoring the claims of complicity to focusing on the most speculative and outrageous claims - an effort to discredit the entire topic of inquiry.

oilempire.us...

Take note of the final paragraph, the OP in the thread plays it up to a tee. I'm not here accusing him of spreading disinformation, but the OP sets up the narrative that the most valid conspiracy claim is 'no planes'; and other respondents will fall into the trap, supporting the false claims of 'no planes'.

'No planes' on 9/11 is on par with the shape-shifting lizard aliens taking over the government. It's ridiculous and deserves no consideration, discussion of such a topic bars any credible information from more reality-based theories that do provide evidence.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Funny how folks can be presented with 100% Truth from someone who was present at an event and the Peanut Gallery knows better. It's ok, I've got a paycheck for the rest of my life and clarity on the highest levels of how this world really works. Enjoy your fumblings in the dark.
a reply to: Raggedyman

Hope your paycheck eases your conscience

I'm thinking it doesn't suffice.

The name dropping and the "I've got secrets that I can't tell but oh boy if you only knew as much as me" reeks of someone trying to garner attention. For whatever the reason, Napoleon complex or just mad at the world there is a sense here of reaching out for recognition.

If I was on first name basis with anyone and wanted to impress, I would be naming the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders by name, the heck with G.W. or Dick or Donald or ....whatever!

edit on 12/11/2016 by pale5218 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/11/2016 by pale5218 because: I was being retarded again

<< 1  2    4 >>

join