It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this gender subject is not interesting.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
When I first got here, the topics were insanely leftist with people posting things with titles like :"trans!!the new wave of the future!!" or "why arent we allowed to weewee?" at every corner and this site was nothing but people discussing how they have been hurt how you have been hurt, and how you have been hurt even if you haven't been and how your annoyance means you're hurt. There were insults being slung about websites I've quite frankly only visited twice. It was an irritating had to be on purpose love fest.

Now the dynamic has changed. Conservatives are writing gender stuff out of the blue. Leftists are saying that this is a "right wing site" or maybe they quit that jazz, I don't know. I go to other places on the web, and, disguised of course as "right wing anger" there is of course random and unnecessary mentions of this gender thing. Pony this and that. One person dyes their hair multicolored and acts like a gimp and someone's all over it, not to scoff, but to tear so far into the person's psyche that they are actually using the dang terms mtf and things I don't want to mention because I don't want to hear them. Trans surgery whatever. People are slipping in all kinds of things disguised as alt right anger that quite frankly maw and paw would have called "all that stuff" or my friends would have passed off a bad joke, and DWELLING on it.

It seems like this funny stinky cutesy little back and forth that's not only overly descriptive but nothing I even give a dang about. It takes up so much time when I've got it boiled down to this: if it's attractive I will. If it's not I won't, and me saying this doesn't mean I will get along with you on every issue. I am after all on the right..
edit on 6-12-2016 by breakingbs because: deleted a letter

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

You came here in October of 2015 and all you saw was 'trans is the new wave of the future' ? Oddly, I have never seen that. Trans people have existed almost as long as time and have been talking about it for at least 20 years.

It is an issue worth discussion, but it doesn't dominate any site, especially here.

I am not sure what you are looking at. At one point there were long threads about 'bathroom laws', but that didn't last long.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

At one point there were long threads about 'bathroom laws'

I don't remember them coming from "leftists" either.

Usually it was rabid right wingers crying about "muh daughter & a grown man sharing muh bathroomz".

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

You're one case in point. It was all over the place. You only see your side of the issue, want to deflect, are eager to do so, I'm done with it and never began, next...

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Nothing like winding down the night reading a baitpost on ATS. *marked

Ps, you can look but better not touch.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

It's not bait.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs
When I first got here, the topics were insanely leftist with people posting things with titles like :"trans!!the new wave of the future!!" or "why arent we allowed to weewee?"
I go to other places on the web, and, disguised of course as "right wing anger"
One person dyes their hair multicolored and acts like a gimp and someone's all over it,
if it's attractive I will. If it's not I won't

I feel I just either read some code or ate some crazy pills..

what the hell are you going on about? something about ATS is a mecca for trans subjects?
First, why do you care if there are some odd topics about gender crap? just avoid em if you dont much care for the subject, and also, who cares about who you would bang?

I guess I am not understanding what the point of this thread is other than pointing out there is at times transgender discussions. This is becuase it breaks up topics about obama being the devil, Trump is the emperor king, and something about aliens, piz(banned), and the durned muslims.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

It's not code.

link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
Ps, you can look but better not touch.

you sound like a bag of disappointment on a date

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Usually it was rabid right wingers crying about "muh daughter & a grown man sharing muh bathroomz".

LOL, I was one of those guys. But mostly the damn Shower... c'mon, can't be free-donging in the girls shower, that is a no-go.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-12-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The whole trans thing is a non-issue in my perspective. It affects what? 0.01% of the population. Seems like a mental disorder, whether or not it's been around forever, makes it no less than a mental disorder. Your born with a hand, play with the cards you're dealt. I would treat them with the same respect I treat everybody but, would never date a trans woman as I'm heterosexual and, no matter what you call yourself......it is what it is. Simply another tactic to further the divide. The ultimate attack point is between the genders. We aren't quite the same, equality in capability is a pipe dream and we are meant to compliment each other. The competition is meant to be intra-gendered not inter-gendered.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

yep.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I'm glad I wasn't the only one head scratching on the OP.

I mean, come on, the OP has been here a whole 354 days so they obviously know the ins and outs of topic and thread trends on ATS better than anyone else.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs

You're one case in point. It was all over the place. You only see your side of the issue, want to deflect, are eager to do so, I'm done with it and never began, next...

I offer what I see. It was not all over the place. How am I, personally, a case in point?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I don't think anybody really cares about left vs right or what gender someone chooses to identify with in real life.
I think people like to act all pissed off about things they are really not all that pissed off about on message boards.

link   

originally posted by: AtheAlmightyOne
The whole trans thing is a non-issue in my perspective. It affects what? 0.01% of the population. Seems like a mental disorder, whether or not it's been around forever, makes it no less than a mental disorder. Your born with a hand, play with the cards you're dealt. I would treat them with the same respect I treat everybody but, would never date a trans woman as I'm heterosexual and, no matter what you call yourself......it is what it is. Simply another tactic to further the divide. The ultimate attack point is between the genders. We aren't quite the same, equality in capability is a pipe dream and we are meant to compliment each other. The competition is meant to be intra-gendered not inter-gendered.

It is not a mental disorder, just because you are not trans nor know how it feels to be.

It is NOT some odd plan to 'further the divide'. That is just ignorant.

link   
a reply to: breakingbs

Looking at the OP, shouldn't this be in 'Rant' ???

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

It's not that hard to figure out. Head scratching...hmmm it's a mystery...blah blah. I get some of you don't like me but could you think of other insults?

I declared an opinion, some of you are taking the easy way out and blaming me cuz you do that. Fine. But I have just as much a right to state my opinion as people on either side of this issue.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

It doesn't go where queen reldra wants it.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

You might be right, idk.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join