It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this gender subject is not interesting.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtheAlmightyOne
The quote you supplied supported my argument...most trans display clinical self harm which would make it gender dysphoria. Also, how insensitive of you! Maybe most of your posts in this thread are "silly" to me.....youre lucky i have thick skin and havent mastered my atomic-breath attack.....reply to: reldra

It did NOT support your argument. It disproved your argument.

I am also not required to be sensitive towards you.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

What the hell are you talking about now? Who said anything about old people shifting sexes?

Do you read anything with a clear head?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

That's why I said "when I first arrived." Reading comprehension my friend. I know we're political opposites, but you don't have to go "all anti" in every single post, or are you just that boxed in and extreme??

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

What the hell are you talking about now? Who said anything about old people shifting sexes?

Do you read anything with a clear head?

You noted old people, children and animals. I ignored the animals part, it didn't make any sense.

But when children animals or old people are involved, i put my foot down.

I answered in the context of the thread.
edit on 6-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

The quote you supplied supported my argument...most trans display clinical self harm which would make it gender dysphoria. Also, how insensitive of you! Maybe most of your posts in this thread are "silly" to me.....youre lucky i have thick skin and havent mastered my atomic-breath attack.....reply to: reldra

I think she gets it.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
For people who do not usually spend a lot of their time and effort devoted to the subject of trans homo whateverism, for a while there was quite a bit of it on this site and a whole lot of hate coming from the left aimed at anyone who didn't immediately agree and accept it. The party of tolerance and acceptance and hugs and kisses were rabid hell hounds to anyone who dared suggest that maybe gay isn't what God had in mind when he made man and woman.

Some people on ATS are all about that and little else. Its like ellen when she first came out on tv. Every single time someone pointed a camera at her she had to stick her tongue down some woman's neck. Every time she stepped up to a mic it was gay this gay that. It got old real fast. I get it. Your gay. Get on with your life and stop reminding me of it every ten seconds. After a while I really did get sick of it and I didn't want to hear it any more. My tolerance and acceptance had worn out, mostly due to overuse.

All those lame arguments are still ringing in my ears... God made me this way and God doesn't make mistakes. Yeah, well God made gay bashers too... Thats not the same. Yet it is. No it isn't. wah wah wah. Blech.

What people do in the privacy of their own bedrooms is their business. I don't care about it and I don't want to hear about it. When you take it out of the bedroom and parade it down the middle of Main street in chaps with the butt cut out, you should expect to hear things you aren't going to like. And since you invited the attention - you give up the right to be upset about it. So either carry an inflatable safe space every where you go or learn to shake it off and deal with it.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs

originally posted by: reldra

I think she gets it.

Someone trolls about wanting to be a T Rex, I don;t have to be sensitive toward them. I do get that. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21618035]reldra

originally posted by: [post=21618031]JesusXst

a reply to: [post=21617962]reldra

But when children animals or old people are involved, i put my foot down.

I answered in the context of the thread.

No, you answered using skewed illogical reasoning mixed with a big dose of Assumption.

Next time, read, ask then spew.
edit on 6-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
For people who do not usually spend a lot of their time and effort devoted to the subject of trans homo whateverism, for a while there was quite a bit of it on this site and a whole lot of hate coming from the left aimed at anyone who didn't immediately agree and accept it. The party of tolerance and acceptance and hugs and kisses were rabid hell hounds to anyone who dared suggest that maybe gay isn't what God had in mind when he made man and woman.

The HATE came from the Conservative side. The pleas for humanity came from the Liberal side or the Centrist side or the RATIONAL side, even if their political leaning would normally be the hateful side.

'Homo whateverism'? That is deeply hateful on it's face.

I spend a lot of time here and I fully saw the hateful side.

This thread tonight is useless and dredging up a dark part of ATS that should have stayed buried.

I am astounded that this is being revisited in this manner.

I a disgusted. I am DISAPPOINTED.

At least one trans member of this site up and left due to this CRAZY NONSENSE. Can it please stop?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well i dont have to be sensitive towards someones DELUSION about which chromosomes they were born with. How is it NOT a delusion wben they are clearly male/female yet believe they are the opposite? Trolling my asguard. Im putting it in another perspective. Also, all the hormone replacement or surgery for anyone under 18 is reprehensible and wreckless. Youre so up on your facts you must have have read by.now that most trans getover it by their late teens/early twsnties and usually just realize theyre homosexual.reply to: reldra

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Well i dont have to be sensitive towards someones DELUSION about which chromosomes they were born with. How is it NOT a delusion wben they are clearly male/female yet believe they are the opposite? Trolling my asguard. Im putting it in another perspective. Also, all the hormone replacement or surgery for anyone under 18 is reprehensible and wreckless. Youre so up on your facts you must have have read by.now that most trans getover it by their late teens/early twsnties and usually just realize theyre homosexual.reply to: reldra

SHUT UP!
there are rare cases for hormone therapy for children. That is up to a doctor. NO, most people do not 'get over it'.

You make a fool of yourself. TROLL

I don't think I have ever called anyone a troll. This thread is done for me. I have no idea why it continues.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

But it wasn't in the past, nor was it that extreme.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Your bias is truly impressive. The hate was much worse coming from the liberal side. The thing is, you don't see it as hate. You see it as justified. That in itself is sick.

Trans homo whateverism is a reflection of the ever changing terminology that, if you get it wrong you are being hateful and disrespectful. Trans, short for trans-sexual or transvestite, is the correct term. Homo, short for homosexual or homosexuality, is the correct term. Whatever is for all the terms I have never even heard of. Lately it seems like there is a new one every month, or at least new to me. If you want to be hurt or insulted or feel hated by that, go ahead. Just don't blame me for it. That is your choice. I understand that there are unsavory slang terms that are typically considered insults and I do not use them. If technically correct terminology is now included in their number that is news to me.

I am disappointed that after all this time people still aren't free to voice opinions that the left find unappealing, yet the left are hurt and triggered if their views aren't accepted with open arms and without hesitation. Please tell me you see the hypocrisy in that...

Or - I guess there was an easier way to answer that:

You called me hateful. I want hot cocoa and a therapy dog and a pizza and you can't come in my safe space until I say so because I am too upset to deal with it right now...
edit on 6-12-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Oh wow you must be a clinical psychologist (pseudoscience), or a neurologist. You display typical leftist fascist tendencies. People that hate trans are irrational and most likely ignorant, entitled to their free speech and opinion. Look I cant say that i really hate anybody and just because im challenging your OPINION doesnt make me a troll. You ought to get over yourself and quit labeling people you disagree with to try to burn out an argument. reply to: reldra

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AtheAlmightyOne

There are like 7-10 sets of Chromosomes. Not 2. There are also literally cases where people have the opposite genitalia from their chromosomes standard gender.
edit on 6-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I thought I just witnessed something that looked like possession...

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

Haha...yeah, I thought I would try it on. Its a few sizes too small for me... :-)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

The LGBT community is an awful lot of ideals lumped together in the first place. You might think that it's offensive for their ideals to be 'ever changing' but much of that is attribute to how diverse a group you are lumping together. Not anyone changing. I agree there is unjustified rage, in general message boards I was attacked for simply mis-ordering "LGBT", but that being constantly used to reflect the whole group is an even bigger hate and bias.

You can casually remark you don't dislike gay people, but the constant justification of 'their rage' to sling your own mud is as old as the topic itself.
edit on 6-12-2016 by imjack because: rofl I mis-ordered it thinking about it

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
There are only 2 sex chromosomes for humans X and Y. Yes rarely there ade people born with Xxy or xxx or whatever. I wasnt be8ng insensitive or incorrect.reply to: imjack

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Nm

edit on 6-12-2016 by breakingbs because: lol

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join