It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this gender subject is not interesting.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

Just wait! In 50 Years the cool thing will be injecting animal DNA into unborn babies for entertainment purposes. It's gonna be like the Island of Dr.Moreau but with Libs leading the way like the Pied Piper on speed.

NOT gonna happen,
Update, Trump Won!

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs
a reply to: reldra

It doesn't go where queen reldra wants it.

it seems you are upset, this evening, about something. That's ok. We've all been there.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

A "bag of disappointment" now that's a new one...

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I have no clue what you mean my friend.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Which witch was which in Oz, I can never remember which one was the evil one. Wait, found it!

The Wicked Witch of the East is a fictional character in the Land of Oz created by American author L. Frank Baum.

Didn't she melt?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Now that I'll discuss..

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Yea the idiot media throwing it in our faces isnt a tactic to whip up animosity on both sides? Yea...right. Look i dont care if your a man who thinks hes a woman or a dog that thinks its a cat. Ill treat you with the r3spect i treat all living things but, ill understand that you are delusional. The medical community is out on whether or not its an illness or not, ive heard gender dsyphoria thrown around. Hey i wanted to be a T-Rex when i was 5 also a tiger and, sometimes Godzilla or Batman but, turns out im just some guy.reply to: reldra

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Well I would debate the content of your OP if it was a coherent stream of consciousness but it isn't.

Not everything is a conspiracy... ATS lives in the zeitgeist. If it's news today; we have multiple threads from multiple perspectives on it.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I think I'm right.
People are much more tolerant in real life.
At least they are in Nebraska, which is my frame of reference.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Bullcrap. And not sure why you mentioned conspiracy. I didn't.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtheAlmightyOne
Yea the idiot media throwing it in our faces isnt a tactic to whip up animosity on both sides? Yea...right. Look i dont care if your a man who thinks hes a woman or a dog that thinks its a cat. Ill treat you with the r3spect i treat all living things but, ill understand that you are delusional. The medical community is out on whether or not its an illness or not, ive heard gender dsyphoria thrown around. Hey i wanted to be a T-Rex when i was 5 also a tiger and, sometimes Godzilla or Batman but, turns out im just some guy.reply to: reldra

No, the medical community is pretty certain that it is not a mental disorder.

The arguments you give about a T rex and a Tiger are false arguments.

Gender Dysphoria

The American Psychiatric Association, publisher of the DSM-5, states that "gender nonconformity is not in itself a mental disorder. The critical element of gender dysphoria is the presence of clinically significant distress associated with the condition.The current main psychiatric approaches to treatment for persons diagnosed with GID are psychotherapy or to support the individual's preferred gender through hormone therapy, gender expression and role, or surgery"

edit on 6-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
My Motto is Live and Let Live. I don't care if you're gay straight or in between. That's cool by me.

But when children animals or old people are involved, i put my foot down.

People need to go back to basics and just enjoy life, and allow others to do the same.

The 1970's was a good example of that.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Same-o. Except I do have my opinions. It's just not something I need to hear about all the time. That and I wish I was even alive then..

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
You hardly address the argument. Im not denying that it happens, im denying that it isnt a delusion because, the truth should be plain to see and, also how dare you! You have no idea my conviction that i was really a 500ft tall nuclear dinosaur trapped in a young naked apes body. What are you one of those atomicsaurianphobes? reply to: reldra

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
My Motto is Live and Let Live. I don't care if you're gay straight or in between. That's cool by me.

But when children animals or old people are involved, i put my foot down.

People need to go back to basics and just enjoy life, and allow others to do the same.

The 1970's was a good example of that.

Old people? They can't change their gender? Wow, that is some ageism there.

As for children, some rare cases occur where the child knows their specified gender is wrong, but again, that is very rare.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtheAlmightyOne
You hardly address the argument. Im not denying that it happens, im denying that it isnt a delusion because, the truth should be plain to see and, also how dare you! You have no idea my conviction that i was really a 500ft tall nuclear dinosaur trapped in a young naked apes body. What are you one of those atomicsaurianphobes? reply to: reldra

It is not a delusion and the rest of what you say is silly.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Same-o. Except I do have my opinions. It's just not something I need to hear about all the time. That and I wish I was even alive then..

Was there even a thread about it recently, until you started one???
edit on 6-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Love the bolded "you." Cute. And yes there was. If you consider this past day recent.

edit on 7-12-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The quote you supplied supported my argument...most trans display clinical self harm which would make it gender dysphoria. Also, how insensitive of you! Maybe most of your posts in this thread are "silly" to me.....youre lucky i have thick skin and havent mastered my atomic-breath attack.....reply to: reldra

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Love the bolded "you." Cute. And yes there was. If you consider this past day recent.

I guess I missed it. It apparently isn't 'all over the place'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join