It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this gender subject is not interesting.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

No. Your OP is hardly even readable. I'm sorry if you don't realize that. If I'm not the first one to say something about it then maybe you should stop denying it and pay attention to what others are telling you.

Poppycock???

Where are you from man??? How old are you???

Also, I don't care what your opinion is actually. It's just your opinion, there is nothing new anyone is going to learn from your opinion about something.

BTW, if the subject matter is so uninteresting why the hell are you bringing it up??? Seems like a waste of time, even your own.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: omniEther
a reply to: imjack

Well A healthy human should be born with the ability to reproduce. Are you suggesting that all trans people have a deformities or are unhealthy?

A healthy person is someone who is in good condition. Having to reproduce is not a way to associate that. I'll just retort, are vasectomies unhealthy?

Do you think the Army considers someone in good condition, but infertile, 'an unhealthy candidate'?

It triggers me what you said even got a star.

Have a nice conversation.
I gave you a star, don't retreat I thought we were gonna be intentionaly obtuse together.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Exactly.

I've seen some good debating here in this thread, I mostly just read here on ATS.

Nothing stopping anyone debating a topic they don't like, it's where I've learned the most over time.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

In my original post I did no such thing, deny ignorance man.

I learn plenty from the right and left, then again my fingers are not in my ears nor my head up my arse.

The communists putting fluoride in your water or something? Because you're coming at me with the same "anti brainwashing" rhetoric, don't worry I'm not trying to impurify your precious bodily fluids.

Its OK, its no consequence to me that your mind is made up.

You are not worth talking to. You totally just mentioned something to try to make me sound nuts because I think you're a crappy person. And this proves why. Your insult sucks dude.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

No it's not you just can't come up with anything better to say than that bull.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs

I'm not interested in "feeling enlightened." I feel fine. And I am not sure how I sounded like a straw man. People knew what I meant.

I mean, if you aren't here to discuss things, debate topics, and have give and take in order to achieve either a sense of understanding, then you are just lecturing people about your opinions

and nobody wants to be lectured to
and nobody gives a toss about your opinions unless you pay them to pretend they do.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Everything you just said should have to be memorized by every new member from now on!!

It's the most brilliant thing I've read on here in the past week at least.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

That's not what I said. One person on here has to somehow participate in this enlightenment theme with everyone? Why don't you ever have any proactive solutions? It's just this overweening communal situation. All discussed or nothing, no solutions.
edit on 7-12-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I apologize for offending you.

But honestly, you made your mind up about all of this way before you made this thread didn't you?

You are not interested in debate or discussion, the backbone of ATS since it's user generated.

I hear Facebook is good for opinions, probably much easier to find people who'll just agree with you too. Here at ATS we tend to like discussing things.

What were you expecting, ATS members coming into this thread and simply agreeing with you and handing out virtual pats on the back?

Show some maturity.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I don't expect backpats and that's a cheap lazy insult.

I never said I was not interested in debate but you're opinions apparently differ on what that is, and you claim this site like everyone agrees.

Sorry Facebook is just a cheap handout. Yada yada Facebook. You just said that as a basic insult. No solutions...

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Look, you've had every chance to have a nice friendly debate.

I'll happily bow out, you are being unreasonable.

Take it as insults, in reality I asked you two questions. Reasonable questions considering how you are acting in this thread.

Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

"Reasonable" "reasonable" and so on...all you have is insults about what you call reason. Apparently you don't know how to argue without blaming the other person or talking in deliberated tones meant strictly as a lecture. Its wierd and unreasonable and not really all that realistic. Like I said you have no actual solutions. Have a nice day...

Eta..okay fine I'll go back to achem, "facebook.."

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Its not that I think the ever changing ideals are offensive. I don't. What I am saying is that they are always changing, and if you find yourself using last weeks terminology you are already wrong, regardless of your opinion or message. What I do find offensive are so many varied and often suspect labels that are supposed to be embraced as individual expression while people lash out at me for my individual expression. It is the hypocrisy far more than the subject that offends me.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs

"Reasonable" "reasonable" and so on...all you have is insults about what you call reason. Apparently you don't know how to argue without blaming the other person or talking in deliberated tones meant strictly as a lecture. Its wierd and unreasonable and not really all that realistic. Like I said you have no actual solutions. Have a nice day...

Eta..okay fine I'll go back to achem, "facebook.."

I try to be a honest chap, maybe we got off on the wrong foot?

No need to vacate the premises fella, all are welcome.

I've been thinking about this thread and being honest I was a full blown idiot when I first joined ATS, honestly. Go look at my earliest posts if you don't believe me.

I didn't have the grip on reality back then as I do now and I was pretty illiterate in the grand scheme of things. We all learn as we go in this life.

But honestly, I'm not smart. I constantly look back with hindsight and think " what a fool I was" I guess that's the beautiful thing about hindsight. I said yesterday you don't know me, that's true and in justification of my idiocracy... I never finished what I presume is your highschool. I dropped out at 14, the last two years of my standard education never existed. I know, my post is a tad personal but bare with me I'm poorly making a point.

The point being.... Interest.

I consider myself lucky I have an interest in pretty much anything, I remember a theme back when I did school (when I was there) and that theme was I never had the right questions or I simply "wasn't interested" and had no questions.

As the motto of ATS says, deny ignorance.

Have questions, demand answers and if nobody is giving them, find them yourself.

Honesty, I was/is ignorant. I'm always learning, always have questions too. We did get off on the wrong foot and this is me rambling and attempting to say parlay.

Walls... You can clearly build them and I can too, just know that every siege breaks eventually, it's always better to break those walls sooner than later because starvation is a horrid ailment.

Don't be like me, an idiot that wasted time not asking questions. Being headstrong is a tad silly, trust me.
Once more onto the breach?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join