It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lilith the All Seeing Eye- her name is Alice part 4

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SethTsaddik
a reply to: JesusXst

If you think I'm wrong tell me how, show me where.

Good luck. Unlike you I know what I'm talking about.

This is the problem You're not comprehending.

Everyone has their own truth. Trying to push the author of this thread is a bad way to go about it. Simply state facts without judgement, that's not too difficult is it?

You're starting to sound like a Jehovas Witness pushing your truth because, it's the right one?

'lol you need to relax and remind yourself what reality is made of.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SethTsaddik

Wow ok.

lmfao...

Tell ya what, i'll be the Bigger Man and let that one go Cowboy.
edit on 6-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

a reply to: SoulSurfer

That's another falsehood, the Queen of Heaven has nothing to do with Sophia, who is Wisdom in the Septuagint and that is the source of Sophia.

Asherah was worshipped in the Bible, with the approval of God, the Priesthood and everyone, like I said, until Josiah.

You are just taking various Goddesses and SAYING they are the same

Sophia is Lucifer, and woe to them who search for her. But go ahead with that mentality, I already debunked you once in this thread with scriptures.

Also they ARE the same (including asherah).

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me" is one of the Ten Commandments found in the Hebrew Bible (לא יהיה־לך אלהים אחרים על־פני; Exodus 20:3 = Deuteronomy 5:7).

edit on th2016000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 06 Dec 2016 21:05:01 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 06 Dec 2016 21:05:01 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Lilith owns your soul for eating the apple.

Enjoy that yoke.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Does the word Insanity ring a bell with you? It does with me, just re-reading your dribble makes me want to drink.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Sophia is not Lucifer, there is no Lucifer.

Sophia is Wisdom and benevolent, you are talking trash about a benevolent Goddess of Wisdom that was of a Christian nature, affiliated with Christ in ''Gnostic" scripture.

I love people who think Lucifer is actually a thing in Judaism, it means you know absolutely nothing about Christianity or Judaism, never mind Cannanite mythology and Gnosticism.

Sophia was the Holy Spirit to the ''Gnostics." Who weren't actually called Gnostics.

You are out of your league fella.
edit on 6-12-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Ah a knowitall.

Tell me, which of those you so graciously posted to me, did I disagree with you on?

Oh Wait I didn't! Holy Mother of Christ!

BTW, no need to get persnickety about it.

You just acted like a little b when I corrected you is all.

There is no reason for calling people a b. We all have our own beliefs. Have a nice night.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Does the word Insanity ring a bell with you? It does with me, just re-reading your dribble makes me want to drink.

Best not let him (or her) get to you. I already debunked him (or her) with scriptures. The bible is clear and so was Jesus.

The Way, the Truth, and the Life
5Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

This alone is enough for discernment.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I can't wait to see the expression on My face [Jesus], when SethTsaddik comes face to face with Sophia

haha! A Kodak Moment for sure!

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Good job on that. As being Jewish I am open too all. I have tons of respect for your thread. You are right and name calling over a belief is not right. Humble you are.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Satan is a black woman.
Adam and Eve book 2 Chapter 4 verse 4

I thought everybody knew.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I can't wait to see the expression on My face [Jesus], when SethTsaddik comes face to face with Sophia

haha! A Kodak Moment for sure!

I do not wish that even on my worse enemy. Personally I would love to save him from that fate. I wont deny, lucifer's light can make any man fall in love with her. But when her prey least expects it, she tears them apart.

originally posted by: Jdennis10

Good job on that. As being Jewish I am open too all. I have tons of respect for your thread. You are right and name calling over a belief is not right. Humble you are.

I'm not sure about humble, I allowed past rageful moments to best me in the past and also here in ATS. One thing that triggers it is character assassination. But at the same time these things can help us gain a thicker skin. I guess ATS is an awesome training ground for the mind.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: subprime

White or black we are all human.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

side note: Santa is European.

The first ever Santa... not so good.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

forget it..

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Yes, well, what is Hell for then?

Some people, like pedo's deserve to be burned alive.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

true, but that is not up to me to decide. As far as I am concerned that Is God's domain. I'm just saying, it is a very terrifying and painful experience to meet the Devil. (I am empathic, but also do not wish ill on anyone. I am also aware of Karma and what fuels the evil eye. There is a reason why Jesus said to love your enemies and pray for them.)

I hope (for your sake) that was not a racist comment. (Sorry I have some black heritage in me, so I sorta found that remark slightly offensive.) Also there is nothing in the KJV that mentions her as being a black woman, in essence she is a spirit but she is mostly referred to as the serpent.)

You are free to prove me wrong using the King James authorized 1611 bible though.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jdennis10

White or black we are all human.

The people of Nod too? Because apparently they were on earth prior to Adam and Eve.

So if Adam was the first man what were they?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

This is where we differ.

If someone killed someone with the full intent of harming or damaging them, someone that I loved, I don't think I'd be standing there forgiving them.

I'm not religious, nor am I stupid. Not saying you are, we just see things differently. We would react differently to the same situation. That makes neither me or you, good or bad. We live in a World filled with duality, amongst other electrons.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

true, but that is not up to me to decide. As far as I am concerned that Is God's domain. I'm just saying, it is a very terrifying and painful experience to meet the Devil. (I am empathic, but also do not wish ill on anyone. I am also aware of Karma and what fuels the evil eye. There is a reason why Jesus said to love your enemies and pray for them.)

I hope (for your sake) that was not a racist comment. (Sorry I have some black heritage in me, so I sorta found that remark slightly offensive.) Also there is nothing in the KJV that mentions her as being a black woman, in essence she is a spirit but she is mostly referred to as the serpent.)

You are free to prove me wrong using the King James authorized 1611 bible though.

My remark is a paraphrased from the quoted book chapter and verse. If its racist don't blame the messenger.

As far as the "for my sake" part of the comment, don't concern yerself with me on such a personal level, we just met.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join