It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lilith the All Seeing Eye- her name is Alice part 4

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Lilith the All Seeing Eye- her name is Alice part 4
This is a continuation of the past series of threads "Her Name is Alice."
The Final Captsone- Revelation of The Devil Her Name is Alice Part 3

For those of you who are aware of predictive programming, you may find the new mummy trailer interesting symbolically. The illuminati card at the top predicts a shadowy woman above a pyramid. (So far, noone has been able to debunk the illuminati cards. It is accurate with many past events, considering that they were published in 1995.

I've been researching this topic due to my own paranormal experiences which prompted me to find answers. But the real answers came from within the King James Bible, which described my own experiences accurately to the letter. However the following phrase within the bible expresses what God's stance on the "queen of heaven" is.

Jeremiah 7:18 King James Bible "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger."

The bible is clear on its stance on "the queen of heaven" which is the center focus of the catholic church. People pray to Mary, but the figure or being behind the image of Mary is not Mary at all. She has many different names including Allah, ISIS, Astarthe, Semiramis, Diana, lucifer, Jezebel, queen of heaven, Kali, but her more famous name is Lilith, who happens to be a hero to many feminists.

Lucifer is technically both male and female as you see from the satanists own satanic bible:

The Flyer below is from a Satanic Group on a social media. (Funny how this is not censored.)

Yesterday I came upon this trailer from the new mummy movie.

Quote from the trailer below:
"I saw her, she is real."

But if this does not raise questions, then let's look into the KJV bible.
Here are the bible verses proving Lucifer is a she, or both male and female.

The screech owl translates to:
Lilith (Hebrew: לִילִית‎‎ Lîylîyṯh)
or lee-leeth'
is the stone owl at bohemian grove only a coincidence?

Why do I choose the King James over every other bible as a resource? Because of the War Catholics have with Protestantism. In 1605 Jesuit Guy Fawkes tried to blow up the King James Parliament and stop the direct translations for the bible. Had Guy Fawkes succeeded, Rome would be in power today with their corruption and worldwide papal rule.

But most will shoot down the KJV because they are Catholics themselves.
Why is this war going on between Real Christians vs Paganism mixed Catholics?

Because Jesus said the following:

The Way, the Truth, and the Life
5Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Notice Jesus said, Father, not mother.

Meanwhile Jesuit Francis is trying to tell Real Christians that they are "Orphans" without Mary.

Jesuit Francis is leading many people astray and into the pit. You've been warned.
He who has ears let them hear. But this is the truth. Jesus is precise with his words and he meant what he said. When you pray to Mary, you pray to daath. Jesus is Life.

I am simply a witness against Mystery Babylon, also known as the Roman Catholic Church.

Exposing the Real Lucifer- Documentary

If you remember Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal Hit Song chorus "Annie are you Okay?" you may have picked up another clue by the king of pop himself.

Annie are you Okay = Annie Are you 666?

OK—Sign of the Divine King
"Annuit Coeptus" - He approves our undertaking. — Latin inscription atop the all-seeing eye on the U.S.A. one dollar bill
Westerner s know it as the "okay" (or "OK") sign. It's done with the fingers and thumb of right or left hands (usually the right). Simply touch the index finger to the thumb, creating a circle. The other three fingers then spiral off and there you have it—the well-known symbol for OK. Universally, this sign means alright, acceptable, good, right-on, you bet!, A-OK, satisfactory...

But to occultists, the OK sign takes on darker significance. First, we have the circle, indicating the sun deity and the Mason's never-ending quest for more light. To Freemasonry, the circle also represents the female genitalia, or yoni. In the Hindu religion, the OK sign is a revered mudra (sacred gesture) meaning "infinity" or perfection. It is associated with the female genitalia — thumb and forefinger pressed together at the tips with the other three fingers extended.

In the practice of tantric yoga (sex rituals), the OK sign is a token of ecstasy, spiritual and physical. In ancient Sumeria and Persia, charms and amulets have been discovered of fingers and hands in the modern OK position, joined along with horns implying fertility. The three fingers extended outward are symbolic of ecstatic union with the Goddess, the third member of the pagan trinity.

In Satanism, when making this sign the three fingers not used to make the circle are considered symbolic of the unholy trinity — horned God, Goddess, and offspring (antichrist). Some go so far as to adopt the view that the bent three fingers are shaped as three number six's, or 666. Thus, we have 666, the sun deity (Lucifer), the Goddess (Mystery, Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots), and the beast (antichrist, 666), all in one unitary hand sign. Oh what a web of evil wicked men can weave around something seemingly so ordinary and mundane.

In the Illuminist philosophy, the OK sign becomes a sign indicating approval of the Divine King, their coming Lord of Light, whom we as Christians know as antichrist. To them it means, "He approves our undertaking." This meaning is roughly equivalent to the words in Latin atop the all-seeing eye of Osiris on our U.S. one dollar bill—Annuit Coeptus. Source: www.bibliotecapleyades.net..."

Dirty Diana Song by MJ also gives a clue. Notice the terror music as Michael Jackson encounters a woman in a limo at the end

Goddess Diana

Michael Jackson Dirty Diana lyrics
You'll Never Make Me Stay
So Take Your Weight Off Of Me
I Know Your Every Move
So Won't You Just Let Me Be
I've Been Here Times Before
But I Was Too Blind To See
That You Seduce Every Man
This Time You Won't Seduce Me
She's Saying That's Ok (666)
Hey Baby Do What You Please
I Have The Stuff That You Want
I Am The Thing That You Need
She Looked Me Deep In The Eyes
She's Touchin' Me So To Start
She Says There's No Turnin' Back
She Trapped(Imprisoned) Me In Her Heart
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, No
Dirty

edit on th2016000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 06 Dec 2016 17:53:12 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 06 Dec 2016 17:53:12 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

You missed the most important, Aradia. At least to me. I don't believe in this predictive programming stuff.

However, I do find the illuminati card game more than just a game.

Pope Francis is the best Pope in a century or more.

Not a lot of your thread makes sense.

edit on 6-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
And I clicked on the last part and it has the guy talking about commercials on and on and HE makes no sense. So I don't understand why this would make sense.

Smooth Criminal Wiki

Two early versions of the song were written in 1985 and the original demo was recorded in 1986. The first song was called "Chicago 1945" which evolved into "Al Capone" (which was later released on the 25th anniversary edition of the album). This version did not make the album and was re-worked and re-written as "Smooth Criminal".

The refrain of the song contains the phrase "Annie, are you OK?" This is a phrase used in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training courses, and Michael Jackson is known to have taken a CPR course.[5] Resusci Anne, otherwise known as "Annie" in English-speaking countries, is the name of a mannequin commonly used in CPR training. As part of the course, trainees are taught to say "Annie, are you OK?" to the dummy in order to check that the patient is conscious and responsive

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So You don't think his thread makes sense, but your ideal chosen Pope Francis is the best? The Catholic Church of Control and it's Abusive Popes need to die. You can dress it up all you want, but still a Pig wearing lipstick.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Good thread

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

You missed the most important, Aradia. At least to me. I don't believe in this predictive programming stuff.

I just googled... yea you gave me something to look into. Thank you. I did not know... about that character... I am sure I missed a few more though. Including Japan's Kaguya Moon Goddess... which was somewhat of a folklore aswell.
Ironically there is an orbiting satellite named after her.

Selene (Kaguya)

Kaguya also made an appearance in Naruto Series:

But the images of Aradia...well you can guess what my feelings are so no need to speak them.
Aradia Images...

Another reference to her (she has many references, they are literally everywhere, including the Wendy's "MoM" logo.
But check out the one on starbucks. (Warning, only click if you don't drink their coffee, otherwise it will leave a bad taste after reading this.)

Starbucks logo Secret Revealed

edit on th2016000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 06 Dec 2016 18:07:26 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 06 Dec 2016 18:07:26 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

So You don't think his thread makes sense, but your ideal chosen Pope Francis is the best? The Catholic Church of Control and it's Abusive Popes need to die. You can dress it up all you want, but still a Pig wearing lipstick.

He is better than prior popes. I am not catholic, but is sort of wrong to wish the Pope death.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

I just googled... yea you gave me something to look into. Thank you. I did not know... about that character... I am sure I missed a few more though. Including Japan's Kaguya Moon Goddess... which was somewhat of a folklore aswell.
Ironically there is an orbiting satellite named after her.

Selene (Kaguya)

But the images of Aradia...well you can guess what my feelings are so no need to speak them.
Aradia Images...

You put up a whole page of odd anime Aradias. Not who I was referring to.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Good thread

In what way???

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Why would a Satanic social media group be censored?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

And I clicked on the last part and it has the guy talking about commercials on and on and HE makes no sense. So I don't understand why this would make sense.

it is a bit complicated to explain because what he tries to tell people is that we have been imprisoned in flesh. The flesh is basically the seed of the serpent and the woman. It is basically genesis and the main reason why we are born of sin. it is corruption of human DNA at a mitochondria level known as the basilisk. It is also known as our doppleganger (As above so below.)

There is a good you and a bad you. There is a Good me but there is a bad me. Duality. But to fully understand Jonathan I recommend watching more of his videos.

It takes a bit to fully understand but once you've seen enough of his videos , you'll eventually get it. But one of the main thing he does is expose the hidden symbolism's.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Sure....a Michael Jackson somg (that doesn;t mean what you think it means), Pope Francis, the Bohemian grove, the Illuminati card game, a Satanic social media group, bible verses, a youtube video of bible verses 'proving' Lucifer is female (news to me, as my spiritual beliefs have Aradia and her BROTHER Lucifer creating the world).

Yes, all this random stuff makes all kinds of sense. LOL

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Pope Francis is the best Pope in a century or more.

Pope Likens Jesus to ISIS

Sorry, the FACT that he basically called Jesus a terrorist, is not my idea of true Christianity.
This one statement alone shows he is Anti-Christian.
edit on th2016000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 06 Dec 2016 18:21:44 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 06 Dec 2016 18:21:44 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

it is a bit complicated to explain because what he tries to tell people is that we have been imprisoned in flesh. The flesh is basically the seed of the serpent and the woman. It is basically genesis and the main reason why we are born of sin. it is corruption of human DNA at a mitochondria level known as the basilisk. It is also known as our doppleganger (As above so below.)

Of course...it's all clear now...AS MUD. And in 'General Conspiracies' ? Isn't this a religious thread?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Of course...it's all clear now...AS MUD. And in 'General Conspiracies' ? Isn't this a religious thread?

It is posted in General conspiracies because the all seeing eye at the back of the dollar bill is Lucifer and it's related to the Illuminati Jesuit Order of the Black sun.

edit on th2016000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 06 Dec 2016 18:24:48 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 06 Dec 2016 18:24:48 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

This You Tube guy says Pope Francis says 'jesus is like ISIS'. I have a bridge to sell you...cheap.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

If i said what I really wanted to say to you, ... not worth it, not today anyway.

That said, what the hell are you even talking about? My Opinion isn't yours, deal with it.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

It is posted in General conspiracies because the all seeing eye at the back of the dollar bill is Lucifer and it's related to the Illuminati Jesuit Order of the Black sun.

Well of course!!! /sarc lol. Ok, you continue on.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

That's because His Popeonaropeness is the epitome of Evil but only understood by those with eyes to see and ears to hear.
edit on 6-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I think you're focusing to much on the gender of an intangible entity. Last I checked I had the All Seeing Eyes and am a male incarnation t2.gstatic.com...:ANd9GcQqkLfdsGAcqkppOSVurStD9Z3hsUz2uwOJzEouQxhXoB7YwleU

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join