It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lilith the All Seeing Eye- her name is Alice part 4

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
a reply to: subprime

I guess Santa Claus is black too?

You lost me there. Guess away though.
My self I don't believe in Santa Claus of any color, if that matters to you in some way.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: subprime

originally posted by: Jdennis10

White or black we are all human.

The people of Nod too? Because apparently they were on earth prior to Adam and Eve.

So if Adam was the first man what were they?

We must be all green aliens. I respect your points.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I guess Santa Claus is black too?

You lost me there. Guess away though.
My self I don't believe in Santa Claus of any color, if that matters to you in some way.

The point I was attempting to make got lost, I changed my post before you caught it.

Culture Counts man, whether or not you think so.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

I know we're green aliens.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

As far as the "for my sake" part of the comment, don't concern yerself with me on such a personal level, we just met.

I stated that cause you have yet to meet the ATS sharks. You're new and many here will tear apart any comments they deem as "racist". Just a friendly warning, nothing more nothing less.

You havent mentioned which book. As far as I am concerned the King James 1611 is the only pristine book. I'm asking you to find the direct quote you mentioned because from what I read it is simply not there.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

As far as the "for my sake" part of the comment, don't concern yerself with me on such a personal level, we just met.

I stated that cause you have yet to meet the ATS sharks. You're new and many here will tear apart any comments they deem as "racist". Just a friendly warning, nothing more nothing less.

You havent mentioned which book. As far as I am concerned the King James 1611 is the only pristine book. I'm asking you to find the direct quote you mentioned because from what I read it is simply not there.

The book is the "book of Adam and Eve 2". Non-canonical book. I understand your desire to only reference the KJV, however don't be so quick to write off other text. Multiple quotes and references of non canonical books exist in the New Testament. So if they were good enough for Jesus to reference why would you unilaterally disregard them?

PS: I've never had shark fin soup, but I bet its delish.
edit on 6-12-2016 by subprime because: ps

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jdennis10

originally posted by: SethTsaddik

a reply to: SethTsaddik

Ah a knowitall.

Tell me, which of those you so graciously posted to me, did I disagree with you on?

Oh Wait I didn't! Holy Mother of Christ!

BTW, no need to get persnickety about it.

You just acted like a little b when I corrected you is all.

There is no reason for calling people a b. We all have our own beliefs. Have a nice night.

It's a letter, and there is a perfectly good reason for using it, when someone acts that way because they are told they are wrong about something and can't accept it, haven't done proper research and is saying things that even in mythology are lies.

It's not about beliefs, but correctly researching and not claiming two entities are the same when they aren't, mythologically, traditionally or otherwise.

So don't worry about me, worry about yourself. I know I am correct because I have done the proper research and know the difference between Lilith and Asherah.

Anyone who doubts me go to JewishEncyclopedia.com and enter Lilith.

Then enter Asherah.

And you will see for a fact they are totally different entities.

Also read about Asherah in the Ras Shamra tablets, she is the Mother of the Gods in Canaanite mythology.

Lilith is Babylonian in origin and in Judaism in Talmud, Zohar and Ben Sira the wife of Adam.

Sophia is a Goddess and means Wisdom and saying SHE is Lucifer is stupid, their is no Lucifer and Sophia is female, Satan is not.

Lucifer is a bad translation for Helel ben Shachar, Shachar being another Canaanite goddess and the "day star" Helel being a Babylonian King, an adjective describing him that is.

So I'm sorry people prefer poor research that satisfies their beliefs but I don't and LOVE exposing the lack of education of people who see the devil everywhere and say things that are factually untrue.

Not you, but you do need to worry about yourself, this isn't about beliefs it's about honesty and accurate research.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I don't literally believe in a Goddess Sophia, I would love to meet Wisdom if She were a literal Goddess though, so don't worry about it.

Whoever said that is a moron, but I don't care because I am actually a Muslim and not a Gnostic.

But anyone who thinks that the Gnostics Sophia was Lucifer or that there is a Lucifer is uneducated, so you don't need to defend me from them.

And yes, there is an Iblis in Islam who rebelled against God and is equal to Satan, according to the Qur'an.

But as far as Judaism and Christianity are concerned there is no Lucifer in the Bible or Talmud and is the result of translation errors.

In Islam it actually has a textual basis, but either way Satan or Iblis is not the Morning Star in Islam or the enemy of Allah.

Just of humans.
edit on 7-12-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The fact of the matter is this OP is poorly researched and people who are fans of it uneducated, probably devil obsessed Illuminati nuts or fundy Christians.

Lilith has nothing to do with the all seeing eye, that is Horus or Set.

Lilith is not Asherah, one time consort of Yahweh confirmed by archeologists and the Bible.

Lilith is a demoness who is consort of Samael, the Jewish name for Satan, and definitely evil, mythologically speaking. She is mentioned in Talmud, Zohar and the Alphabet of Ben Sira.

Asherah is the wife of El/God according to the Ugaritic tablets of Ras Shamra, the mythology of Canaan.

And was worshipped in the Jewish Temple until King Josiah, as Queen of Heaven.

Isis also was Queen of Heaven.

So is Miriam in Catholicism.

They have similar qualities, but are different too.

One thing they all have in common is having nothing to do with Lilith.

I am sorry to disappoint the "everything is Satan" crowd but you are all nuts and need medication or to learn about mythology before talking about it, because Lilith has nothing to do with the all seeing eye or Asherah.

OP is just not educated, it's a matter of fact, as far as comparitive mythology and religion are concerned.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

that is only your opinion. Not a fact. But you have your beliefs I have mine.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
This is how proper research is done, and how a fallacy like Asherah/Ashtaroth=Lilith is refuted.

By using a source like the Jewish Encyclopedia online one can find facts instead of superstition and false claims from an uneducated person.

JewishEncyclopedia Lilith

Notice that Asherah/Ashtaroth is a separate entry and how they are entirely different, how easy this information is to find and therefore how lazy or dishonest the OP is.

J.Encyclopedia Asherah (Ashtaroth)

Now this Encyclopedia is online because its copyright expired so it's before the discovery at Ras Shamra of the Canaanite mythology of Ugarit, but still concurs with everything I said.

And it's a more than reliable source.

Sorry OP but I expose bad research and false associations of mythological entities.

Do better research and you won't have this issue.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

This is how proper research is done, and how a fallacy like Asherah/Ashtaroth=Lilith is refuted.

By using a source like the Jewish Encyclopedia online one can find facts instead of superstition and false claims from an uneducated person.

Notice that Asherah/Ashtaroth is a separate entry and how they are entirely different, how easy this information is to find and therefore how lazy or dishonest the OP is.

Now this Encyclopedia is online because its copyright expired so it's before the discovery at Ras Shamra of the Canaanite mythology of Ugarit, but still concurs with everything I said.

Sorry OP but I expose bad research and false associations of mythological entities.

Unfortunately you are wrong, as I said. You have your beliefs I have mine. The OP is CORRECT. Whether you like it or not. Have you met the Devil? Cause I have. But I will leave it at that.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Unfortunately you are wrong, as I said. You have your beliefs I have mine. The OP is CORRECT. Whether you like it or not. Have you met the Devil? Cause I have. But I will leave it at that.

I'm wrong because you say so?

That's hilarious, but I don't care what people who are so uneducated they don't know Lucifer is not a thing in Judaism or, anymore since the mistake was discovered, in Christianity.

At least not among the educated.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

And fortunately I am actually not wrong as you could clearly learn by clicking on my links to the Jewish Encyclopedia.

I will take the word of an encyclopedia over an uneducated person, thanks though.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

As I said you have YOUR beliefs I have mine. You wont change my mind so stop wasting your time on me. The OP is CORRECT.

Empire state building had the reflection of the Devil projected on it. It shows MAAAANY faces and I recognize them all. So yes I have my personal testimony. Whether you accept it I care not. You are personally responsible for your own actions.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
for those interested in real Christian history, I recommend the following documentary with pure facts and actual events.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

You came here telling me I am wrong and that Christianity is wrong. You are not an expert in Christianity because you have no respect for Christianity as you stated.

So yes, according to Christianity YOU are wrong. We can go about this all day, or you can back off and be the better man.
But I will NOT allow you to lead fellow Christians astray when you have no respect for our Christian faith.
edit on th2016000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 07 Dec 2016 06:00:07 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 07 Dec 2016 06:00:07 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

It's not my beliefs at issue.

It's the lies being told in this thread that are refuted by the Jewish Encyclopedia, not by me, by the Jewish Encyclopedia.

Therefore they aren't my beliefs but Judaism's.

And it proves that what I say is true, that you and the OP are confused.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

It's not my beliefs at issue.

It's the lies being told in this thread that are refuted by the Jewish Encyclopedia, not by me, by the Jewish Encyclopedia.

Therefore they aren't my beliefs but Judaism's.

And it proves that what I say is true, that you and the OP are confused.

Its the lies youre saying in this thread. You started attacking me, and stating I am confused when I am not. You're the one confused. And I feel sad for you. I ask you kindly to back off because unfortunately you will not debunk the KJV which is the ONE pristine word of God.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

And I said you were wrong about Lucifer, a non entity in Judaism and Christianity (among the educated), being identical with Sophia.

You WERE wrong, I told you, you got pissy. But you were still wrong and always will be.

Satan is not a Goddess, Lucifer doesn't exist and Sophia IS a Goddess and is benevolent.

You can feel like you are right, but you only feel that way.

This is not a belief issue, it's a ''You don't know what you are talking about" issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join