It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lilith the All Seeing Eye- her name is Alice part 4

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SethTsaddik
I guess some people will never evolve beyond their believe exactly as I do or you worship the devil mentality.

Doubtful, I have not seen that approach change here in what is now going on 10 years.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Looks like the Original Poster is either MIA or unwilling to answer my question. Typical.

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Do not allow the freemasons...beliefs sway you from the Christian Truth.

What are the 'Freemasons beliefs'? Tell me, I want to know what I believe.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer
Well dude! Like I said people believe many things, all of it is just interpreted through your filter. All believes, religions, politics, ideologies, its all just filters of data and information, just fragmented reshaping of various data that comes into your head.

Most of them are lousy ones at that, the ones your talking about being one such. But anyways, to answer your sort of questions. I dont know who lucy is, may have to be specific. The whole good and evil thing may have been a mistake as well, you may want to filter out some of that. For instance, not only may it just be random, but they could just be doing it because it sells.

Crom knows more then half the junk I see on TV or the net is something I let drop some odd year ago in some odd site or place, and even back then I was bored of it. Basically none of it is original, if you see anything beyond that, its likely purely for entertainment purposes. The new King Kong movie, sure it can mean and you can use such thing to disseminate all kinds of data or memes, but either way it is just entertainment.

I am quite sure that the whole underground dweller reptilian on the now new Kong island has more to do with more then a few writers sitting down and saying to themselves "So how should we revamp kong island theme" Then likely one brilliant one had a thought of "Hey! I got a brilliant thought, what if there is a giant gorilla and also some giant dinosaur types on this island, what else can there be that was not done before in the other movies?"

And presto bananas underground reptilian dwellers or devils is brought up to spice things up, and likely that ideas was fished from the down and depts of the internet which was disposed of there by somebody who was tired of it to begin with. But anwyays on to the new Kong movie.

After all if you have a island were everything is more bigger and grander then the inhabitants of said island have to be more so, Kong may be king, but that does not mean the other inhabitants of his island are slouches. Also I think there are giant dragonflys as well, everything is just bigger on Kong island. Its basically what Texas wishes they could be, but can only dream of such epic proportions.

Dont know about sharia law or them Freemasons, here I thought they were just given permissions to lay bricks without the crown indictment and paying royal fees to the crown, never knew everybody made a big deal about them. As for sharia law, as silly a thing as any I suppose and no doubt they to have there believes and reasons, many other groups and people have killed each other over even more imaginary slights or stories, so its not a new thing.

But I am quite sure they all and all groups have an equally wacky believe and filter as you or do. Basically it defines there realities.

Information and data can be digested and interpreted in many ways, your way is as valid as any i suppose. Though that does not say much. If you interpret a movie as the purposed iteration of doom gloom and mystical shenanigans of some shadowy groups or individuals, it will be that. if you interpret it as entertainment, well it will be that, at that.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Lucy is probably a nickname for Lucifer.

Some Christians have yet to discover the fact that Lucifer is not Satan or an angel.

Helel or "Shining One" is a Babylonian King in Isaiah and not an angel. The educated know this fact of scholarship but among the less academically inclined this is unknown.

Even though nearly every Bible has removed Lucifer and put "shining one! son of the morning star."

And explains the mistake in footnotes.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SethTsaddik
OK! But all of that just may be more stories. Aren't you taking all of this a bit to serious?

So if lucifer who you think some refer to as Lucy was some long lost king of Babylon, what about it though? Does it matter as all of history and especially religion is full of misinterpretations and even daily life is just that, you have had people arguing about Red vs Blue for millennia and will have it for millennia more, and it is all meaningless, and holds no great truth, its newest iteration around these parts is Trump vs Hilary or some such.

So to all the religions of the world hold no great truth, its all just what any particular group of people at any particular point in time want to hear and believe in. And sometimes even politics after a time is mistaken for religion, and that is the least goofiest thing which became prevalent and believed world wide.

And like Babylon and that which came before or after they will one day be dust. To take there superstitions as gospel or even there truths as gospel is a futile endeavor, other then as entertainment. And what has happened is that people once again started taking that entertainment so super serious once again.

Its nothing new I suppose. Besides I am not religious, I would at first have to believe in a God before I believe in a Satan, and after that I would then have to spend much time in pondering if I really have to believe in a Lucifer. If anything I may as well believe in a Loki, after all the two characters in most stories have a lot of similarities, sometimes even to the whole horn garments and the whole trick the world thing as well, would have to decide which one has a better fashion sense as I would not want to pick a God or devil with a crappy fashion sense.

Or better yet, just believe in the ever present ever knowing space turtle...Or, well. Its just so many to pick from, so hard to choose.

More then half the people around the world argue about meaningless things, much less some dead and long dust king from a kingdom of many cows, which itself is nothing but dust now. So even if Lucy or Lucifer was derived form that, what is you point and what of it, and how is that supposed to be evil or even bad?....Or you just saying its all just a typo along the lines of that constant reinvented story of regions.

I don't think it matters nowhere near as much as you people do. However all your fears will manifest in some form or another, always has, always will. Its the nature of the universe you could say. It compounds upon what is most put out.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

No, just being scholarly and accurate.

It's not even my religion so I don't take it very seriously.

Facts I do. Stories or not, they say what they say and true is true.

Plus you asked. I was just trying to help you with an answer.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SethTsaddik

Scholarly yes. Accurate however? Its just a matter of opinions.

The only fact I have seen is that for some reason Lucy is slang for Lucifer. But whatever, not like any of it matters.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Demons have been feeding you lies based on the axiomatic assumption that the modern Christian worldview is correct. You speak of Lilith but you're lacking in substance, you confuse her with every goddess under the sun and accuse her yet you foolishly take the word of the heavily censured bible of the demiurge? And you worship him? Have you no clue..

It would behoove you to investigate other belief systems, especially those esoteric ones you seem to be so deathly afraid of. And you would discover that they all describe the same reality. Even your precious Jesus.. why not look into the true Christianity of the early Gnostics? So much of the bible is antiquated in the light of the discovery of other texts. Christians haven't adapted in the least to these findings and are still clinging to a few scraps of the complete picture. So much would have to be taken into account if Christians were to be really consistent with their beliefs. Reincarnation for example, was a belief that was completely scrubbed from Christianity in the early centuries. The monstrosity that is modern Christianity is a gross fabrication, almost all of its main beliefs are based on the artistic license of the Church - in their work to mold a religion that would suit their needs by molding the beliefs of the population .. These beliefs are nothing like what Jesus would have really preached. They went to work twisting his teachings ever since the moment he died..

There's a bigger conspiracy there than the one concocted in your imagination by deceitful spirits.. Like, why were the Cathars and others hunted into extinction? Why did they specifically persecute the people that held traditions of sacred wisdom? And what do you really know about the goddess known as Lilith? Or the dark goddess archetype for that matter? Your knee-jerk reaction strikes me as fearful and reactionary, and dare I say childish? She's a dark goddess so she must be evil? Better stay away from those goth girls too, they're pure evil as well. Why don't you try looking at this from a slightly more detached academic perspective?

kheph777.tripod.com...

How about this one? It might be good to get rid of those Christian coloured glasses.. the beliefs of Christianity do not really make any sense when you think about them. One life and then heaven or hell for an eternity? Doesn't seem particularly fair.. And one life? God would create everything and then give people one life on Earth and then they'll be in heaven or hell for an eternity? I mean it's pretty preposterous.. I feel like other traditions are far more logically consistent.

I do agree about the negative elite though.. you're not wrong about that.. but everyone and everything is Lilith and she's behind everything? You're looking too hard and I'm not really seeing any evidence.. There is a demonic negative hierarchy though, you're describing it all - it's just the name you choose to give it, and then you go confusing Lilith with Lucifer and several others, quite arbitrarily at that. I'm not the only one that would strongly disagree with any such assertions.. they are not the same. Don't you know they are supposed to be lovers? Kidding, kidding..

I seem to remember you writing that you were told of these things or guided in this investigation of yours by spirits, would that be correct? If that's the case, check your sources.. You don't just conversate with spirits and then believe what they're saying just like that.. They always lie, that's the norm.. Or you were guided by synchronicities or experiences? Well, guess what.. They fabricate those too. You don't seem to fully appreciate just how deceitful this whole area of experience is - by its very nature..

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Nooooo.... wait a minute, you're not that guy that thinks that some random Youtube guy is a prophet are you?

Oh my..

Look, you may not want to hear this but this Jonathan guy that you are obsessed with, and who you believe is a prophet, has obviously brainwashed you.. Don't join this cult of his, stay away from this guy. He's obviously a dangerous cult leader.

And Lilith, just for you..

She's tired of all this waiting.. Now the end times will begin.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
They are not hiding it anymore. For those with eyes that see, use discernment and watch how the luciferians put their agenda in front of your face through a commercial.
The Whore of Babylon ascends into heaven (Breaking the glass ceiling / firmament)

Here is a Tip: There are currently luciferians in this thread who do not wish you to know this information. If you (the reader) want to know the truth, realize the common denominator. It is staring at your face.
Real Eyes Realize, the real lies. (It means use your own discernment instead of listening to those who defend Lucifer.)

edit on th2016000000Fridayth000000Fri, 30 Dec 2016 00:28:30 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 30 Dec 2016 00:28:30 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer
For those who want to practice discernment. If you understand all the information presented and know the symbolisms. You may be able to discern through this video which tells it all. The whole agenda. "she will come back home to wonderland, and turn back the hands of time."

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join