It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lilith the All Seeing Eye- her name is Alice part 4

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SethTsaddik

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
To me, it is the same spirit lurking behind many identities throughout history.

They do not even have similar roles in their respective mythologies, the guy in the video is an exaggerating jackass.

Surely you can atleast understand the Christian stance.

No, I do not agree with 'Christian stance', nor that you are going to some made up punishment resort for not believing in the Old/New Testament version of God.

Thank God, a voice of reason. Thought I was alone in this error of research that is this thread, at least not everyone is immune to knowledge of mythology and religion.

I have been trying to talk sense to these people, don't bother, it is not worth it. Although do whatever you want, just saying they don't care about facts.

Your facts simply do not coincide with Christian Facts. Your belief is basically Gnosticism the antithesis of Christianity. Sophia IS lucifer.

For Christians reading this thread, Seth's belief is Gnosticism which is a religion that favored Sophia. Gnosticism is against Christianity. I say this for discernment purposes.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

a reply to: SethTsaddik

My source is the KING JAMES BIBLE.
Just correcting you on that.

And you just have yet to learn the history of the error that Isaiah was talking to Satan yet, every other Bible has removed Lucifer, I don't think the KJV even has it anymore.

Do some research, you can't learn everything from the Bible, and the Bible does not say Sophia is Satan.

They are two different religions, either learn what Gnostics believed by reading their books or don't talk like you know.

You don't know, so just don't talk, or you will be corrected by me if I catch it. I actually have read Nag Hammadi and know what they believed, I can tell you haven't or didn't get it.

Haven't is more likely.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Yes, they do.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

a reply to: SethTsaddik

My source is the KING JAMES BIBLE.
Just correcting you on that.

And you just have yet to learn the history of the error that Isaiah was talking to Satan yet, every other Bible has removed Lucifer, I don't think the KJV even has it anymore.

Do some research, you can't learn everything from the Bible, and the Bible does not say Sophia is Satan.

They are two different religions, either learn what Gnostics believed by reading their books or don't talk like you know.

You don't know, so just don't talk, or you will be corrected by me if I catch it. I actually have read Nag Hammadi and know what they believed, I can tell you haven't or didn't get it.

Haven't is more likely.

I will stick with the King james 1611. If you understand Christians, you know we cling to our KJV's. So no thanks, the KJV is enough for me because it is already perfect, directly translated from the original hebrew and greek.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

To me, it is the same spirit lurking behind many identities throughout history.

They do not even have similar roles in their respective mythologies, the guy in the video is an exaggerating jackass.

Surely you can atleast understand the Christian stance.

No, I do not agree with 'Christian stance', nor that you are going to some made up punishment resort for not believing in the Old/New Testament version of God.

Thank God, a voice of reason. Thought I was alone in this error of research that is this thread, at least not everyone is immune to knowledge of mythology and religion.

I have been trying to talk sense to these people, don't bother, it is not worth it. Although do whatever you want, just saying they don't care about facts.

Your facts simply do not coincide with Christian Facts. Your belief is basically Gnosticism the antithesis of Christianity. Sophia IS lucifer.

For Christians reading this thread, Seth's belief is Gnosticism which is a religion that favored Sophia. Gnosticism is against Christianity. I say this for discernment purposes.

Actually I am Muslim.

But I am also educated, because I love learning, and I have knowledge of Gnosticism, own their books and have read them, and know what they believed.

Unlike you, the typical miseducated Christian.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Actually I am Muslim.

But I am also educated, because I love learning, and I have knowledge of Gnosticism, own their books and have read them, and know what they believed.

Unlike you, the typical miseducated Christian.

Well now that makes sense. We have nothing more to say then. To me you're an uneducated islamist. It goes both ways.

Good luck with that.
Jesus BLESS and is OUR KING and our GOD

edit on th2016000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 07 Dec 2016 07:18:13 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 07 Dec 2016 07:18:13 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Why are you assasinating peoples characters?

It's very unchristian.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

It's very unchristian.

I was attacked first. I don't attack people unless I am attacked. It is self defense via Natural Law (Which is superior to SHARIA)
edit on th2016000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 07 Dec 2016 07:19:35 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 07 Dec 2016 07:19:35 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

No. You attacked peoples characters because they said and proved you wrong. Just like in another one of your threads.

You've been proven wrong WITH evidence. You counter with "No. You're wrong". Denial doesn't make you right.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

It's very unchristian.

I was attacked first. I don't attack people unless I am attacked. It is self defense via Natural Law (Which is superior to SHARIA)

Informing you that you are incorrect is not attacking you, it's correcting your mistake.

I didn't attack you, or read the message where you are said to be assassinating people's character, because I actually don't think you have the ability to accept that you are wrong and am finished, have proven my point.

I am retired.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

It's very unchristian.

Informing you that you are incorrect is not attacking you, it's correcting your mistake.

I didn't attack you, or read the message where you are said to be assassinating people's character, because I actually don't think you have the ability to accept that you are wrong and am finished, have proven my point.

I am retired.

"my mistake " according to your islamist beliefs? No, we all know both Islam and Christianity do not meet eye to eye. To me you are mistakened, to you likewise.

So , while I asked you to respect the Christian truth, you continue to say it is an "error" when to me as a Christian it is not. but if you wanna point the flaws in my faith, should I point the flaws in yours?

Especially muhamad and the 9 year old girl? Yes I went there and i find it utterly disgusting for a man to have sex with a 9 year old girl. It is sick and twisted and full of errors on its own. Don't like what I said?

You point out what YOU think is flawed within Christianity, then allow me to do the same. 1st amendment

and i spoke the Ugly truth.

I take my leave, and this thread will be closed shortly via my request. Have a good day.
edit on th2016000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 07 Dec 2016 07:30:24 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 07 Dec 2016 07:30:24 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I was attacked first. I don't attack people unless I am attacked.

Well happened to the Christian way of turning the other cheek then?

If you understand Christians, you know we cling to our KJV's.

You seriously are quite ignorant even about the actual religion you call yourself a part of.

No, not all Christians cling to their KJV's, fanatics? Yeah I could agree fanatics that are as obsessed as you seem to be cling to their books and retaliate like you have when challenged.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Oh look. More character assassination.

Every time you cry about "character assasination" I will reply with a quite of you doing it. Don't want people to think it's just one sided and you're blameless.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

So , while I asked you to respect the Christian truth, you continue to say it is an "error" when to me as a Christian it is not. but if you wanna point the flaws in my faith, should I point the flaws in yours? Especially muhamad and the 9 year old girl? Yes I went there and i find it utterly disgusting for a man to have sex with a 9 year old girl. It is sick and twisted and full of errors on its own. Don't like what I said? You point out what YOU think is flawed within Christianity, then allow me to do the same. 1st amendment and i spoke the Ugly truth. I take my leave, and this thread will be closed shortly via my request. Have a good day.

Simply amazing.

Anger management courses are what you should be looking in to.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Oh look. More character assassination.

Every time you cry about "character assasination" I will reply with a quite of you doing it. Don't want people to think it's just one sided and you're blameless.

Your attempts at baiting is laughable and obvious. I simply pointed out the flaws of his religion as he pointed out the flaws in christianity. That is not character assassination.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I take my leave, and this thread will be closed shortly via my request. Have a good day.

So you want the thread closed because you can't handle being proven wrong?

I hope this thread stays open to show just how bad some people (who call themselves Christian) really can be.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I'm sorry, I thought you were leaving?

Couldn't help sticking around just to carry on with the attacks, could you?

Such a good little Christian. Hating everything that doesn't fit your narrow flawed narrative.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

So you want the thread closed because you can't handle being proven wrong?

I hope this thread stays open to show just how bad some people (who call themselves Christian) really can be.

No, i want the thread closed because it's turned into a baiting fest. So im being the bigger man and forcing the shut down for everyone's sake.

I don't like fights but when pushed into a corner I can be ruthless with words. I don;t like bullying tactics and it is a reminder of when I was a child during elementary school being picked on by bullies. So no thanks.
edit on th2016000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 07 Dec 2016 07:39:47 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 07 Dec 2016 07:39:47 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

It's not bullying. It's pointing out how you were wrong. Just like your other threads where you cried foul when you were proven wrong.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

It's not bullying. It's pointing out how you were wrong. Just like your other threads where you cried foul when you were proven wrong.

That is YOUR opinion. Not a fact.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join