It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lilith the All Seeing Eye- her name is Alice part 4

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: SethTsaddik
a reply to: SoulSurfer

It's not my beliefs at issue.

It's the lies being told in this thread that are refuted by the Jewish Encyclopedia, not by me, by the Jewish Encyclopedia.

Therefore they aren't my beliefs but Judaism's.

And it proves that what I say is true, that you and the OP are confused.

Its the lies youre saying in this thread. You started attacking me, and stating I am confused when I am not. You're the one confused. And I feel sad for you. I ask you kindly to back off because unfortunately you will not debunk the KJV which is the ONE pristine word of God.

I have not lied about anything and have supplied proof for what I say, nice try.

If I have lied, prove it. If Sophia was possibly the same as Lucifer I would bother proving you wrong.

It's just so absurd as to not be necessary.

But the OP related issue of Asherah being Lilith, I have provided irrefutable proof that that is false.

All you do is say ridiculous isht.
edit on 7-12-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SethTsaddik

Sorry I am correct. and i got pissy because I dont take well to insults, nor do I take well to character assassination attempts. When you call me "uneducated" that is called character assasination. You're simply trying to impose YOUR beliefs unto me. Sophia is the devil. And this is a fact.
but if you wanna play that game okay:
I am to take the word of an uneducated person such as yourself? No thanks

"Have no other gods before me." is one of the ten commandments.

edit on th2016000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 07 Dec 2016 06:10:37 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 07 Dec 2016 06:10:37 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Yes it is. btw I liked your presentation, I don't agree with everything you believe in, but it's admirable the way you laid it all out for everyone.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Empire state building had the reflection of the Devil projected on it.

The image that video froze on is not the Devil, it is Kali. How do people get two completely different mythologies confused?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

Yes it is. btw I liked your presentation, I don't agree with everything you believe in, but it's admirable the way you laid it all out for everyone.

That is fine, at least you didn't attempt to character assassinate which is enough to earn my respect.
Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, even if we dont agree it is good that we have that form of respect between both ideologies.

Kudos for that and cheers

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Celebrating our differences is much more favorable than arguing over our differences. Sophia is of interest to me, along with the Gnostic Gospels. I've always found them compelling.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

To me, it is the same spirit lurking behind many identities throughout history. But like i said, that is my belief.

Surely you can atleast understand the Christian stance, even if we don't agree with eachother's philosophy, you can atleast agree that the bible's stance on other god's remains the same, which is reflected within one of the ten commandments.

"Have no other gods before me." is one of the ten commandments.

through a Christian point of view, you can see that the worship of other gods goes against the commandment.

However I do know that this is not your belief, but it is mine.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

To me, it is the same spirit lurking behind many identities throughout history.

They do not even have similar roles in their respective mythologies, the guy in the video is an exaggerating jackass.

Surely you can atleast understand the Christian stance.

No, I do not agree with 'Christian stance', nor that you are going to some made up punishment resort for not believing in the Old/New Testament version of God.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

Celebrating our differences is much more favorable than arguing over our differences. Sophia is of interest to me, along with the Gnostic Gospels. I've always found them compelling.

I dont blindly attack people on their beliefs, because in the end everyone is responsible for what they choose to believe in. As well as their actions. What I do not take well is others attempting to discredit or character assassinate when it is not their field of knowledge. Like the user I had a heated arguement with minutes ago. He has his own field of knowledge and I have my own. Two separate philosophies. instead of accepting my belief, I was called "un-educated" which is a form of character assassination.

I used to blindly talk trash about Christians back when I was an atheist. But my own research showed me I was wrong. And i paid a heavy price via Natural law / Karma. The only thing that pushes me past the edge though is character assassination attempts as well as political correctness. But if everyone had the mindset you and I had in accepting our differences, the world would definitely be a better place.

Mathew 10 King James Version
12And when ye come into an house, salute it.
13And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.
14And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

In other words, turn the other cheek.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Thats your opinion. not mine. So we can agree to disagree.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

So we are just going with opinions then? What a weak out that is.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So we are just going with opinions then? What a weak out that is.

I don't feel like arguing with you. We simply have different philosophies and beliefs. There is nothing more to say. Maybe you can take an example from Luxten who proved to be mature despite our differences and live and let live.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I don't feel like arguing with you.

Oh, you just want a little echo chamber for your 'opinions'?

Maybe you can take an example from Luxten who proved to be mature despite our differences and live and let live.

Stop taking things personally. If you do not want people commenting on posts you make on a public forum, stop posting on public forums.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I don't feel like arguing with you.

Oh, you just want a little echo chamber for your 'opinions'?

Maybe you can take an example from Luxten who proved to be mature despite our differences and live and let live.

Stop taking things personally. If you do not want people commenting on posts you make on a public forum, stop posting on public forums.

You put words in my mouth and this is your attempt at baiting. Show me where I said that, quote the EXACT words. Otherwise you're full of assumptions and lies. I said I don't feel like arguing with you.

LIVE AND LET LIVE!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
For the record and since some people can't accept facts because they heard something from someone on the internet they think it is true I will address my messages to nobody in particular.

I don't enjoy telling people they are mistaken but facts are facts, even in the context of mythology facts exist that identity certain gods and demon with others.

In the case of Asherah=Lilith, it's erroneous to claim they are the same and my link to the Jewish Encyclopedia will explain that, it's back a page.

The erroneous identification of Sophia with Lucifer is based on the fact that the Gnostics identified eating the forbidden fruit with Gnosis and a heroic act by Sophia.

However the Serpent is not Satan, Helel ben Shachar (Shining One, son of the Morning Star) also is not Satan but a Babylonian King and Shachar is a Canaanite Goddess of the Morning Star.

Therefore there is no Lucifer, it was an error and almost every Bible has corrected it, but Christians don't really read the Bible or care about reality so some still think there was a Lucifer in Judaism, though there wasn't and isn't.

Christ is called the Bright Morning Star too, I don't see anyone rushing to identify him with Satan.

But Sophia, even though She is not evil in Gnosticism and the Mother of mankind, gets identified with Satan, even though Satan is a male.

All because Christians assume anything outside of their religion is whatever Heiser says, or some other d.b. pandering to ignorance for a buck, or that everything not Roman Biblical Christianity is evil.

Educated people don't think Lucifer exists, don't assume that Sophia is Lucifer for whatever dumb reason, and aren't bias to anything other than their belief system.

Sorry, it's true, all of it. Christians spout the most ignorant nonsense as fact and nobody can tell them they are wrong, even though factually speaking they are.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SethTsaddik

My source is the KING JAMES BIBLE.
Just correcting you on that.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I said I don't feel like arguing with you.

Who said we are 'arguing'?

I merely pointed out that the video was incorrect, Kali is not Satan, and the man in that video is either intentionally lying or just plain stupid.

If you do not want people pointing out errors then it is obvious you want only like-minded opinions. This ain't the place for that.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Im simply trying to say, you have your beliefs, I have mine. I stated I did not feel like arguing to keep the peace and simply agree to disagree. . Take example from Luxten. He (or she) is wiser.
edit on th2016000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 07 Dec 2016 07:05:15 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 07 Dec 2016 07:05:15 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

To me, it is the same spirit lurking behind many identities throughout history.

They do not even have similar roles in their respective mythologies, the guy in the video is an exaggerating jackass.

Surely you can atleast understand the Christian stance.

No, I do not agree with 'Christian stance', nor that you are going to some made up punishment resort for not believing in the Old/New Testament version of God.

Thank God, a voice of reason. Thought I was alone in this error of research that is this thread, at least not everyone is immune to knowledge of mythology and religion.

I have been trying to talk sense to these people, don't bother, it is not worth it. Although do whatever you want, just saying they don't care about facts.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

...you have your beliefs, I have mine.

Are you the guy in the video? If 'no' then these are his beliefs I am disputing. Unless of course you agree with him, then I am disputing your erroneous understanding of Kali vis a vis Satan as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join